Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known?

4 posters

Go down

We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? Empty We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known?

Post by Rich Queen Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:57 pm

I saw that Okie said that in chat earlier today. I am NOT disrespecting him in any way, but I just thought you all might want to see this. When contacting our elected officials, stress the need for more funds to be allocated to EDUCATION!!!!

Here's what America REALLY looks like today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

It's a crying shame, and quite embarrassing. If you can't answer these questions either, take the time to educate yourselves!!! AND YOUR CHILDREN!!!

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? Empty Re: We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known?

Post by Goldenlover Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Let's face it...this looks bad. Remember, however, this clip was edited and it has taken the worst of the worst and put it all together. I would have liked to see the entire footage to get a real look at the truth. Why does everything have to be so slanted just to prove a point?? It is sad, though, to think some people can be that out of touch!!

Goldenlover

Back to top Go down

We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known? Empty Re: We are probably the most enlightened society America has ever known?

Post by Rich Queen Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:27 pm

I know this has been edited, but I guarantee you if you ask the average American about world issues most don't have a clue. The media in this country is decidedly slanted to keep people stupid. I noticed the difference in how news is presented when I lived in the UK - NOTHING like the news we see here. Even though we have the internet as well, I'm sure I don't have to tell you what subject the majority of internet users is interested in, and by a wide margin. It's not nursery rhymes - unless Little Bo Peep is doing something extremely unsavory with her sheep!

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:07 pm

THEY DO NOT NEED MORE MONEY--THEY NEED TO START TEACHING FUNDAMENTALS AGAIN.. THEY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, BUT THE DEPT OF EDUCATION AND THE TEACHERS UNION DON'T WANT TO TEACH REAL READING, WRITING AND ARITHMATIC.. AND PENMANSHIP IS COMPLETLY OUT OF THE QUESTION.. HOW ABOUT A LITTTLE CIVICS?? THAT IS WHEN WE LOST THIS COUNTRY, WHEN THE PEOPLE DID NOT LEARN HOW OUR GOVERNMENTS WORK..

BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:24 pm

I beg to differ about the money part. BILLIONS of dollars are about to be taken from education budgets. Read this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/06/education-budget-cuts_n_845620.html

I do agree with you about teaching civics. And WORLD EVENTS. We are entirely too insular in this country. There is an entire world out there that most Americans know nothing about.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charity Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:34 pm

All we can really do is educate our families and be responsible for the ones around us...but to say that's what America really looks like...no doubt, true. All men & women should be responsible for their offspring, but they're not. The true reality is...alot of young kids are raising babies. Do they truly realize that reality...only after it sets in, and they're now moms & pops...drugs are a force and stds are a force...Let's get real People are selfish. Our schools focus too much on testing instead of teaching the basics...there's an agenda for our children and their future and its in the works right now.

charity

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum