Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru

+24
Terbo56
Dinarhog
ADMIN
az-tex
nana48
edlou
petunia
goblio7
1alaskan
alohajim
Bruno
ministerb
rdrobel
dinarstar
gsingh
Texas Creek Johnson
Kevind53
Searay 32
openmind
ghosthunter
crisisdoc
therealbutterfly
tootles
sandwedge
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Empty Jonnywg from Dinar Guru

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:33 pm

12-1-2011 Guru Jonnywg there is a lot happening. The news is exciting as IRAQ is celebrating their new found status. The word is that their could be announcements made in the mosque re their financial situation. This is exclusive to the iraqi people to explain their financial situation. With the mix of major meetings in Europe re the EURO and their survival it appears to be exciting over the next few days. IT WAS STATED there will be a lot of misinformation, a lot of reckless statements, MISDATES, and wrong RATES, DATES such as January/ March and June 2012 are misleading, While it is possible it is highly irregular that it will extend to Christmas, let alone next year. We feel all is close and will be here to report.

It sounds like Jonnywg has changed his tune on calling the RV was to happen every morning by 6:00AM. The News in itself is showing that things are wrapping up in Iraq. When it happens, it happens. I for one don't miss the daily anguish Jonnywg was creating with his "hype". It's good for the boards that he has toned it down.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Empty Re: Jonnywg from Dinar Guru

Post by tootles Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Why are you listening to the news? The tv is just a lie box. You might bet tidbits of truth, but nothing at all to hang your hat on.

Now...I thought we were done with the neggie stuff...are we not? Let's just leave the guru's alone. They are fellow human beings working on this site by giving us the information we would like to see if we can keep up with the RV. Instead stuff like this pops up..."It sounds like Jonnywg has changed his tune on calling the RV was to happen every morning by 6:00AM." AND..."I for one don't miss the daily anguish Jonnywg was creating with his "hype"." This type of garbage we don't need on this site. Just don't comment if you can't keep it positive and uplifting. This especially is a rough time of year for folks. Depression spikes high and we don't need to give any one any reason for this to set in.

The guru's are doing their best. If you don't like it...leave the site...but don't comment in a negative way. :nono:
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:54 pm

tootles wrote:Why are you listening to the news? The tv is just a lie box. You might bet tidbits of truth, but nothing at all to hang your hat on.

Now...I thought we were done with the neggie stuff...are we not? Let's just leave the guru's alone. They are fellow human beings working on this site by giving us the information we would like to see if we can keep up with the RV. Instead stuff like this pops up..."It sounds like Jonnywg has changed his tune on calling the RV was to happen every morning by 6:00AM." AND..."I for one don't miss the daily anguish Jonnywg was creating with his "hype"." This type of garbage we don't need on this site. Just don't comment if you can't keep it positive and uplifting. This especially is a rough time of year for folks. Depression spikes high and we don't need to give any one any reason for this to set in.

The guru's are doing their best. If you don't like it...leave the site...but don't comment in a negative way. :nono:

How about you follow your own advice and not comment on posts if you dont like what they say? There was nothing negative or bashing in his comment. Who appointed you as the one who can decide what can be said on here and what cant? As you said "if you dont like it.... leave the site...." there is no need for you to comment on those posts you dont like either.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:58 pm

There is plenty negative about the comment. I don't like it when these good people who bring us information are being bashed. No...therealbutterfly...you can go too. Why is it that people can't seem to keep things friendly? If you have been around this site for a while, you know that the guru's are people too and get just as bewildered by things that don't happen. So NO...I WON'T BE SILENT AGAINST A NEGATIVE COMMENT. I WILL STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND GOOD AND HOPE ALL WILL DO THE SAME.

NO BASHING ALLOWED...OK FOLKS! LET'S JUST GET OVER BASHING FOLKS AND MOVE ON. GOOD GOLLY!!! :nono:
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Tootles - The news may be full of lies and misinformation, but the news also has more thruths that we have seen from many if not most of the gurus. Take some Advils, read or don't read the posts. It's your choice. My point was actullay positive in nature, by saying that I felt it was good for the boards that Jonnywg wasn't calling the RV every morning at 6:00AM. Do you like to be mislead daily? If yes, good for you, but most don't..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crisisdoc Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Character bashing is a tactic used
when the truth is inconvenient, not sought out, or disregarded.

crisisdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 pm

tootles wrote:There is plenty negative about the comment. I don't like it when these good people who bring us information are being bashed. No...therealbutterfly...you can go too. Why is it that people can't seem to keep things friendly? If you have been around this site for a while, you know that the guru's are people too and get just as bewildered by things that don't happen. So NO...I WON'T BE SILENT AGAINST A NEGATIVE COMMENT. I WILL STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND GOOD AND HOPE ALL WILL DO THE SAME.

NO BASHING ALLOWED...OK FOLKS! LET'S JUST GET OVER BASHING FOLKS AND MOVE ON. GOOD GOLLY!!! :nono:

You have no right to tell me to leave. I see the only one with a problem with his post is YOU. I also stand up for what is right and good and if you have read my comments over the months here, you would know that i am very fair and honest and straightforward. You need to get a clue as to what is stating fact vs a negative comment. Show me where in his post he was negative and bashing. All i see is someone who stated he was relieved to see a change in what johnny was saying. That isnt negative, its his FEELING and who are you to tell someone how to feel about something.

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Tootles, I totally agree with you and appreciate your voicing these sentiments. And why read what these folks have to say if you disagree all the time? Just don't read it, please, so the rest of us who are struggling to stay in a positive frame of mind in the face of almost overwhelming economic need don't have to even scroll by the complaints. Please.
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Seems this might be an appropriate reminder to those who need a clarification on what is bashing vs facts.....

Wow.... 3 pages of people either praising the gurus or calling those who question the intel and gurus bashers. For the last time, can we PLEASE end the 'basher' comments???????? To question and counter the intel provided DOES NOT MEAN its bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bashing is to personally attack someone. Plain and simple.

I am so tired of people praising the gurus for 'unpaid time' and 'only sharing what they are told' and just blindly accepting things. WHEN does personal responsiblity come into play? After 8 years of being in this game, I have seen many of the gurus flat out LIE to people, and yet they are still protected and revered by many out there, even now. There are many gurus out there that are felons, thieves and liars and have an agenda and it aint about 'sharing intel for the good of the people'. There is plenty of info out there on those gurus and many of the links have been posted here and on other sites. NOW is the time to be more careful about who you listen to and trust, since we seem to be nearing the end of this ride.

If a person has risen to the status of guru, whether by choice or by accident, they have a higher duty to make sure the info they share is verified ten fold. I know that many of the good gurus are out there and the above paragraph doesnt apply to them but this part does. There are many people involved in this that since they got in it, their lives have changed and now are desperate for this to happen to save their homes or their health etc. There are too many on the edge to carelessly put out info that isnt 10000% verified. To say things like, my contact said he thinks its done, or my high up intel provider says be ready, we are on an hour to hour wait, is irresponsible. Dont put people thru that stress, even if you believe its true! Sometimes it better to hold BACK info rather than put it out only to disappoint. As a guru, you have the lives of the followers in your hands and it seems many hold on to every word the gurus say. What will the gurus say if they find out that someone, who was on the edge, happened to lose it all or committed suicide over the intel shared that didnt come true? Will they feel responsible or will they just brush it off as, 'it wasnt my info, i just shared what i was told'?

This is just my plea to the gurus to stop with the daily intel that isnt really vetted well. I have my own contacts and know that 'intel' doesnt come on a daily or hourly basis. So to just share every bit of info you get, just to keep the people going, it not the best thing right now.

Now go ahead and call me a basher, I dare you to find where I bashed ANYONE......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:16 pm

OK, OK ,OK, OK I am here!

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Why would the announcement of an RV be made in the Mosque? Also which mosque is 'the mosque'?

Wouldn't it be at the CBI???

Reminds of those posts back in the day when Tony kept saying, 'today is a great day for Iraq, they are celebrating in the streets."

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Can you guys calm down...you should ALL be happy. We are that much closer...this should cheer you guys up...
hemademe
threadsneaker
run

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:28 pm

openmind wrote:Why would the announcement of an RV be made in the Mosque? Also which mosque is 'the mosque'?

Reminds of those posts back in the day when Tony kept saying, 'today is a great day for Iraq, they are celebrating in the streets."

Iraq actually did celebrate today openmind!

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:34 pm

openmind wrote:Why would the announcement of an RV be made in the Mosque? Also which mosque is 'the mosque'?

Alot of announcements are made at the mosque since that is when they have a large group of people in one place.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:35 pm

I would like to see all the GURU'S sitting around a table throwing their intel out to each other and seeing what sticks and what goes in the round bucket.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Methinks thee must needs imbibe in a chill pill! Laughing

Or as my Georgia born & bred mother-in-law would say:
Y'all calm down and relax! 8)

Anyone for some sweet tea? Smile

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:37 pm

yep thats all folks dinar dinar dinar

dont wory about the cow patties in the pond just bait ya hook and fish.[b]
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by gsingh Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:41 pm

The good old days... and i believe it was "we have boots on the ground telling us that people are dancing in the streets, why else would they be dancing?"

If we cant have a good time with this we would be strung up 24/7! Laughing

gsingh

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:00 pm

I am positive.
Positive that I am one day closer to the RV.
If it does not RV tomorrow,then I will be another day closer tomorrow.
Intel may come and intel may go.
Some may pan out,some not.
In my heart,I know I did the right thing by this.
I truly believe in this investment,therefore I am positive.
If one REALLY wants the truth,read the two inserts scrolling across the top of the page.
Be happy and grateful that we are part of this,no matter how long it takes,we all took a step in the right direction.
Try to relax,there is much to be grateful for. ☀

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rdrobel Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:03 pm

THIS IS REALLY SAD. DOES THE FACT THAT THINGS LOOK GOOD ONE MINUTE TO SOURCES, TO BOOTS ON THE GROUND, TO CAMELS EAVESDROPPING, TO PEOPLE WHO ARE CONNECTED WITH THE LORD, AND 500 OTHER THINGS, AND THEN THAT SOURCE GIVES YOU THE TIP, AND YOU AS A GURU BROADCAST IT, THINKING YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP THE PEEPS WITHOUT SOURCES, THEN YOU GET YOUR BUTT HANDED TO YOU FOR BEING WRONG, IT WON'T TAKE TOO MANY OF THESE, FROM SIT ON THE SIDELINES, MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACKS, BEFORE THEY SAY SCREW YOU, GET YOUR OWN INFO. THAT WOULD MAKE ME FOR ONE AND MANY, MANY OTHERS ANGRY AS HECK AND IT WOULD SHOW COMMON HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDES FOR SOMEONE WHO FEEDS OFF OF IT , OFF OF OTHERS (PARASITE), AND THEN RUNS THE GURU OFF, AS HAS HAPPENED IN THE RECENT PAST. THAT IS WHY IN MY OPINION I WAS TAUGHT AT AN EARLY AGE, IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING NICE, OR CONTRIBUTORY TO SAY, THAT IS CONSTRUCTIVE IN NATURE, KEEP YOUR DANG MOUTH SHUT. MY DAD, A REALLY DECENT GUY AND A VERY BRIGHT ONE, SAID THAT . IT WAS A GOOD LESSON. I HAVE SAID MY PIECE. I AM DANG GLAD JONNYWG IS STILL POSTING, AS WELL AS SCOTTIG AND BEAR, WHO ALMOST LEFT. THEY BRING LOTS OF THINGS UP THAT MAKE YOU DISCOVER AND THINK AND RESEARCH. AT LEAST I DO AFTER A POST. THANK GOD THEY DECIDED TO STILL SHARE SOMEWHERE, IF NOT HERE. I SEE IT HAPPEN OVER AND OVER. WHAT MAKES ME BELLY LAUGH AT BASHING IS THAT BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, SOMEBODY HERE HAS BEEN IN THIS GAME 8 YEARS. GUESS WHAT. HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF THE FACT THAT NOBODY HAS BEEN RIGHT INCLUDING SHABIBI AND MALIKI, FOR ALL 8 YEARS. HMMMMMM!!!
PLEASE DON'T RUN ANYBODY OFF THAT PROVIDES ANY THING WORTHWHILE IN INFORMATION. SINCE I SPENT SOME TIME WORKING WITH ARMY INTELLIGENCE IN VIETNAM, I HESITATE TO CLASSIFY THIS AS INTEL, BUT IT IS CONNECTED FROM SOMEWHERE BETTER THAN AVERAGE INFORMATION. I DO UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS UNDERTAKING AND THE FRUSTRATION CAUSED, I UNDERSTAND ALMOST ALL OF IT. TURNING ON EACH OTHER I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. GOOD JOB, KEEP ON TRYING AND HANG IN THERE, NEXT. OPINIONS ARE LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT, SO I THINK I'LL CRAWL BACK IN MY HOLE, AND FIND ANOTHER THREAD, WHICH IS FACT CENTERED.

Last edited by rdrobel on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
rdrobel
rdrobel
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Sure, sure, sure....which mosque?...That one across from the CBI?...Which streets are they celebrating in?...These questions and others...fully covered soon...film at 11...C'mon man....just RV!!!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:02 pm

tootles wrote:Why are you listening to the news? The tv is just a lie box. You might bet tidbits of truth, but nothing at all to hang your hat on.

The guru's are doing their best. If you don't like it...leave the site...but don't comment in a negative way. Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 927261665

Sorry Tootles, but you are wrong. Sandwedge gave a positive post. He did not bash anyone. Also Jonnywg is not on this site. He has his own site now. You calling Sandwedge's statement GARBAGE is you bashing. Please knock it off. There should be nothing wrong with discussing and commenting on information provided. If the information is wrong, we owe it to eachother to find the truth. If someone continually provides faulty intel, why would you like that?

Like you stated above, "Why are you listening to the news? The tv is just a lie box. You might bet tidbits of truth, but nothing at all to hang your hat on." You apparently don't like lies either.

Good post Butterfly! GO! GO! GO!

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 437791839 Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 437791839 Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Well said Bruno!!!!

Ilikeyou

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:04 pm

sandwedge wrote:Tootles - The news may be full of lies and misinformation, but the news also has more thruths that we have seen from many if not most of the gurus. Take some Advils, read or don't read the posts. It's your choice. My point was actullay positive in nature, by saying that I felt it was good for the boards that Jonnywg wasn't calling the RV every morning at 6:00AM. Do you like to be mislead daily? If yes, good for you, but most don't..

Go RI/RV..

You take to heart what the guru's say every morning...I don't. I know what they are up against and this is where you don't see it. You see the surface I look beneath and know that there is a lot more going on than what you see on the tv news. Your point wasn't positive. Johnnywg hasn't called the RV...never has. You read into his words what you think you want to hear. I am not mislead...I think you are. You need to do more research on several areas to understand what is going on with this RV. Read on this site...NESARA. If you read what is on there, especially by Shakes4life, Jewlz and Alchemist you will begin to learn what is really going on. These guru's have feelings...work hard...stay up late...take calls at all hours and you along with others criticize their information. They do this for free...FOR FREE. So don't ever tell me to take some advils and read or not read the posts. You need to educate yourself on world events then maybe you will come back on here with a whole new perspective. bigsmile
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:08 pm

The ones complaining of Negative posts are the longest most negative posts. Thanks RealB, Bruno, yes we are again, one day closer.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Bruno wrote:

The guru's are doing their best. If you don't like it...leave the site...but don't comment in a negative way. Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 927261665

Sorry Tootles, but you are wrong. Sandwedge gave a positive post. He did not bash anyone. Also Jonnywg is not on this site. He has his own site now. You calling Sandwedge's statement GARBAGE is you bashing. Please knock it off. There should be nothing wrong with discussing and commenting on information provided. If the information is wrong, we owe it to eachother to find the truth. If someone continually provides faulty intel, why would you like that?

Like you stated above, "Why are you listening to the news? The tv is just a lie box. You might bet tidbits of truth, but nothing at all to hang your hat on." You apparently don't like lies either.

Sandwedge brought up Johnnywg in his/her post...not I. How do you know it's faulty info? You have no idea what these folks are going through...yet from your very comfy chair hiding behind a keyboard you dare say he is wrong. WHY DON'T YOU GO OUT THERE AND GET SOME INFO FOR THE REST OF US...THEN WE WILL BASH YOU AND YOU CAN SEE HOW IT FEELS!!! THE TV IS A LIE BOX...PERIOD. IT BRAINWASHES YOU TO BE A SLAVE TO "THEIR" SYSTEM. YOU WILL PROBABLY RUN OUT AND SPEND ALL OF YOUR MONEY ON YOU WITHOUT ANY REGARD TO YOUR FELLOW MAN. I am not going to talk to you again! You bore me with your ignorance! The best thing you could do is go educate yourself on world events. Then you might just appreciate your silver platter handed to you with information you bash!
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Folks,

You make this hard when it is not needed, If you don't like wht way someone posts, guru or any other member, don't read them.

We have a easy way to do this, called the friends and foes in your profile section, try it.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goblio7 Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:25 pm

I have a system for reading *all* posts. I keep a dry-erase board to the left of my computer. A lot of folks names are on it, and they have a "%-score" next to their name. When I read something extreme, I look to the left and double-check the posters' validity score. (I keep %'s on dates and rates too.) These %'s are based on high statistical science, complete bias of what I want to hear, WAGs, bogus or valid comments from the past, and a host of other "official" factors. Some numbers, I know to be 100% correct, such as the *date* of November, now equals "00" :^( -- just one man's method of coping. :o)
Cheers
goblio7
goblio7

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Bruno wrote:

Bruno...you don't understand. I don't feel the guru's continually tell us lies or bad intel. You look at the surface of the situation when everything lies underneath. What's underneath changes at the drop of a hat. It's a game at the highest level and they (the dark side) wants to win this one bad. So they are pulling out all the stops to make sure this doesn't get RV'd. However...there are what I will call good guys out there fighting tooth and nail for the people and they are winning this game. The dark side doesn't like it. They know their time is up, so like someone pushed into a corner they are fighting. Understand...a guru can get info turn around and report it to us, but that intel the was reported to us can change quickly and MAKE THE GURU LOOK LIKE THEY DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH. Look beneath this history making event to see the real issues going on. It's a fight to the death and the dark side isn't going down easy.

The tv...the dark side owns the media. They only tell you what they want you to know. So there is no truth in that kind of reporting or spouting of words. Just stand back for a minute and ask yourself...what if what you think is the truth, isn't. Also read on this site...NESARA. Shakes4life, Jewlz and Alchemist write truth. Hard to swallow...yes...but the real truth is just starting to leak out. Better for you to prepare yourself and read what they have to say.

tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:25 am

Tootles, I thought you were not going to speak to me anymore. Well, just take your ball and go play with your idols on NESARA. I don't like you anymore. So there!Razz Razz 👅 Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 576492484 Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 1649822485 Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 3614774015 Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 3346874973

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 437791839 Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 437791839 Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 am

I have about eleven of these negative types on ignore. This site is very pleasant without them. You do have to feel sorry for them though because that is all they probably have in life is negativity.

petunia

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:31 am

petunia wrote:I have about eleven of these negative types on ignore. This site is very pleasant without them. You do have to feel sorry for them though because that is all they probably have in life is negativity.

Some folks go thru life unhappy others don't, but those that don't feel sad for those that do.

I understand that some folks have had it hard, but I think Thomas Jefferson put it best. "I believe in luck, the harder I work the more of it I have"

Last edited by 1alaskan on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:37 am

Tootles - I think this thread is bored with your ranting & raving. Turn your computer off, go drink some more NESARA Kool-Aide, and try to wake up with a level head tomorrow. You have worn the good people on this thread out with your complete nonsense.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:50 am

CAN WE ALL JUST LIGHTEN UP..EVERY ONE HAS THERE POINT OF VIEW AND SHOULD BE SAID IN GOOD TASTE..WE WILL ALL NEVER AGREE ON EVERYTHING..THAT IS HUMAN NATURE..

WE ARE CLOSE FOLKS..CANT WE ALL JUST TRY TO GET ALONG..

KEEP THE FAITH...

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:06 am

edlou wrote:CAN WE ALL JUST LIGHTEN UP..EVERY ONE HAS THERE POINT OF VIEW AND SHOULD BE SAID IN GOOD TASTE..WE WILL ALL NEVER AGREE ON EVERYTHING..THAT IS HUMAN NATURE..

WE ARE CLOSE FOLKS..CANT WE ALL JUST TRY TO GET ALONG..

KEEP THE FAITH...

Well said and thank you!

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nana48 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:08 am

If you have been following this for more than 2 days and are semi intelligent enough to keep track of what is reported by the reliable and the unproven you will see that there are so many things happening that even the MOST reliable have been off at least once or twice. You can actually see the real from the fake. Read it all, then sit back and think for a minute and you can probably figure it out yourself before the facts are revealed, usually by the proven. This is all a big game of sorting out information from thousands of sources, some real, some made up. The most reliable have God guiding them to get us the most accurate info possible. If you have God in your life surely you know that there is evil and it is in the ones that intentionally mislead you with false information. Do not get the two confused with each other. The good have and will give us bad info at times but I assure you it is not on purpose. Look at the big picture, soak everything in, and then in your mind look at it. If you ask God, He will very simply make the real obvious and the wrong obvious as well. Then you won't get angry with anyone!
nana48
nana48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:07 am

Ok, the ban button is on caulk and ready and I do not mean for the RV for certain members in this thread! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:21 am

AJAnderson wrote:Ok, the ban button is on caulk and ready and I do not mean for the RV for certain members in this thread! AJ

Since this thread is going absolutely nowhere, why not just lock it and be done with it???

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:37 am

sandwedge wrote:Tootles - I think this thread is bored with your ranting & raving. Turn your computer off, go drink some more NESARA Kool-Aide, and try to wake up with a level head tomorrow. You have worn the good people on this thread out with your complete nonsense.

Go RI/RV..

The "GOOD"people can speak for themselves. I feel sorry for you.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:49 am

Its always the jonnywg threads that start the fighting amoung certain members, so it is now locked! maybe we should just ban jonnywg posts completely, since his intel causes problems here and elsewhere. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:16 am

12/1/11 Info.... Today is a new day Smile Locking!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarhog Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:44 am

funny how the truth comes out. its the rithschilds or the bushes the masons. get over it. gurus lie.... maybe not intentionally but hey do. if we had a dollar for everytime even okie said its done ove the last year it would make us well off. an old preacher once rold me to eat the meat and spit out the bones. quite frankly there hasnt been a lot of meat. until aj confirmed that he knew what johnny wrongs contacts were i didnt believe any of it. i personally have banking and treasury contacts were have been scratching thier heads for months. NO ONE knows the date or rate. dont listen to just okie or bear or johnny. listen to brietling listen to adam listen to bondlady. get a well eounded dose of news and intel. then u can eat the meat and spit out those bones.

Dinarhog

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:12 am

AJAnderson wrote:Its always the jonnywg threads that start the fighting amoung certain members, so it is now locked! maybe we should just ban jonnywg posts completely, since his intel causes problems here and elsewhere. AJ

Now why would you ban intel? As I recall...it's the people who bash the guru's...all guru's that are the problem. I don't like the bashing, nor will I sit still and let it be. People need to understand that the guru's are doing their best and just accept the fact they we all need to practice patience a bit longer. No one, and I mean no one needs to be on this site to bash anyone. They need to take their frustrations out some other way.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 am

It's NEVER going to end, is it? Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:27 am

Tootles, for someone who doesnt like to be told what to do, you certainly feel you can tell others what to do tho. You say, 'dont tell me to take advil and chill' then proceed to tell everyone else to 'go read and educate yourselves on the world' & "Go get your own info to share so we can bash you". Funny how other people DO share their info and are bashed yet you dont defend them, but if they are a 'guru' you jump to stand behind them. You clearly state that you want to bash others that bring in their info.

As I said in my other posts, the ones who jump on to praise the gurus and trash those that ask for truth seem to overwhelm the site and clutter it up and drag a thread out to 3 or 4 pages. How about no one comment on the info unless its to prove or disprove it? No more praise no more bashing. The same rule applies to BOTH sides, you dont like it, dont comment, you do like it, you dont comment. Then no one can complain lol

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:33 am

tootles wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:Its always the jonnywg threads that start the fighting amoung certain members, so it is now locked! maybe we should just ban jonnywg posts completely, since his intel causes problems here and elsewhere. AJ

Now why would you ban intel? As I recall...it's the people who bash the guru's...all guru's that are the problem. I don't like the bashing, nor will I sit still and let it be. People need to understand that the guru's are doing their best and just accept the fact they we all need to practice patience a bit longer. No one, and I mean no one needs to be on this site to bash anyone. They need to take their frustrations out some other way.

Now your questionning AJ? Remember, AJ brings us valuable information apparent by his well worded thread this AM.. Why can't you just stop trying to beat on anybody and everybody. S T O P already..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:37 am

terbo56 wrote:It's NEVER going to end, is it? Terbo

LOL, Terbo, that just made me laugh..

GO RVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:38 am

sandwedge wrote:
tootles wrote:

Now your questionning AJ? Remember, AJ brings us valuable information apparent by his well worded thread this AM.. Why can't you just stop trying to beat on anybody and everybody. S T O P already..

Go RI/RV..

Whats funny sandwedge is that tootles is doing nothing BUT bash people in their posts. But I guess they feel its ok to trash regular members but not the 'gurus'.... lol

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:42 am

sandwedge wrote:
tootles wrote:

Go RI/RV..

I do believe sandwich that you need to learn to comprehend what you read. I didn't go after AJ. Wow...you are a trouble maker!
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:44 am

Jeez People!!! How can you all keep making mountains out of mole hills????? No GURU knows when (heck or even IF) this is going to happen. "it is finished", "bank showing zero's", "dancing in the streets", blah, blah, blah....the list goes on and on. When will any of you learn that this is merely a gamble. No better, no worse than sticking your money in a slot machine!!! If the IQD RV's, FANTASTIC!!! If it doesn't, NO HARM, NO FOUL!!! Get over yourself! IF you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Bash me if you want to. I couldn't care less!!
We hear all of these "sheep" following every word one day. Then they turn on the group that they have been following for everything from missing a prognosticated date to misspelling and bad grammar!!!!

Grow up, you bunch of big babies!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum