Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree

Go down

Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree Empty Vietnam: SBV proposes to allow two-way bullion trading: latest draft decree

Post by ADMIN Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 am

The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) proposed to allow organizations and individuals to sell and buy bullions instead of one-way trading as mulled before, according to the final draft decree on bullion trading regulation released last week.

The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) proposed to allow organizations and individuals to sell and buy bullions instead of one-way trading as mulled before, according to the final draft decree on bullion trading regulation released late last week, the local newswire VnExpress reported.

All gold trading transactions must be carried out at banks or licensed traders, local media reported. Buying, selling bullions with those without bullion trading licenses will be violation, the Decree Draft read.

Manufacturing, processing and trading gold jewelry are also conditional business activities in which organizations, individuals must set up a company and get business licenses from the central bank to be eligible for these activities.

When granting licenses for businesses to produce bullion, the SBV will determine a process, paperwork, number of firms to produce, process bullion at specific time to keep a close eye on this activity.

In term of gold import-export, the SBV said that only enterprises with licenses to exploit gold are entitled to export gold materials.

The central bank will only grant licenses to only gold jewelry producers for domestic uses and export, and enterprises invest in gold exploiting projects abroad that need to import their exploited gold.

Using gold as a mean of payment also makes a violation, the VnExpress added.

http://vietnambusiness.asia/sbv-proposes-to-allow-two-way-bullion-trading-latest-draft-decree/

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum