Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Is a private lawyer really necessary.?

3 posters

Go down

Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  Empty Is a private lawyer really necessary.?

Post by bushido74b Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:24 pm

I live in Hawaii and I had to drastically change my gameplan to address matters post-rv when compared to where u was in Texas. M'y question us this: i contacted a tax attorney and he stated I did not have to set up anything private and I could just wait to report it when I file my taxes, is that good advise or am I being bs's ?
bushido74b
bushido74b

Back to top Go down

Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  Empty Re: Is a private lawyer really necessary.?

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Boy, that wouldn't be the guy I used? You need to see what to do to accomplish your goals with this money. How you will stay within the tax laws and yet not pay more than your share. That requires a whole lot of tax planning with an expert.

Sounds like maybe he was not interested in taking on you as a client? Did you tell him an estimate of the money you may have? It it's a lot and he didn't want to see you until after the fact - run to someone who does.

That may not be his expertise either and he maybe didn't way to say anything.

I'd look around if I were you and good luck and best wishes....

Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  Empty Re: Is a private lawyer really necessary.?

Post by sassygirl Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Has anyone heard of Bridgeway Corp. You can go to their webpage and check them out. Lots of very interesting and helpful information. I think you need to try to use people who are familiar with the IQD as well as are very knowledgeable of tax laws and protecting your identity and your money. If you are interested in contacting them, I recommend Brenda Miller and please give her my name as a reference. She will know who sassygirl is. Hope this is helpful.

Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  2474380249 🎅 🎅 🎅 Is a private lawyer really necessary.?  2474380249

sassygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Thanks Sassygirl, we have people that reallly needed that...

Peppermint Patti...
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bushido74b Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Do they have an office in Hawaii ?
bushido74b
bushido74b

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum