Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11

+12
KAI
Bruno
zerhourwriter
sandwedge
Terbo56
bigdaddytim
Catherine
Katieperryfan
openmind
rick152
1alaskan
czinser
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 Empty Re: The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11

Post by openmind Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:19 am

Katieperryfan wrote:Nitpicky aren't all of you. Can you agree that

1) the currency is hugely undervalued and held at this incredible low rate to USD until it is back as a sovereign nation?

2) it is rich in tangible assets that can be raided by the central banks to simulate a "gold standard" for the newly created wealth?

YES and YES

openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 - Page 2 Empty Re: The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11

Post by Katieperryfan Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:29 am

Okay! Then we're on the same page and I'll read your posts from now on with that knowledge you are in the investment for the right reasons.

Another question for you or AJ the new " guru":

Do either of you have an opinion regarding obama's involvement in this ri/rv? And what might it be? I'm on the fence but think he has a lot of dinar with his peeps and is jockeying how to use the new found wealth to the us so he can be re- elected. A billion in his warchest is a good start but he is no fool and needs something good to happen for the economy to move the polls

Rv anytime

KatyPerryFan

Katieperryfan
Katieperryfan

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:56 am

I don't actually know that President Obama has any dinar. If it is going to revalue, in the manner we hope it will, then certainly he will have dinar.

If he wants to utilize the economic boost an RV would create, then he is certainly running out of time. The election is in November and taxes are collected in April. Furthermore to see the great effects an RV would provide months will be required. So if he wants to point to the economy in November and say all is well and dandy, then this thing has to happen now.

On the other hand, an RV wont occur without frenzy and craze. That is to say, if it happens, people will know. Its not like the news won't cover it. Furthermore, think of all the people who invested in Dinar, its not like we will all be silent. So even if it happens and the economy gets healthier, it won't really be 'his' triumph.

Honestly, the way the Republicans are bickering and trying to one-up each other in terms of who is more bigoted, im not sure that the President really has to worry so much about re-election. Not referring to Ron Paul or John Huntsman, of course.

If the RV is supposed to happen the way we want it, then it has to be done on Iraq's time. Iraq needs to become viable, stable, and self sufficient. Political, economic, social, and religious differences have to be mere differences in trivial matters, not fundamental roadblocks in the practical governance of the country. I mean, I pray that 45 years from now (when the known global oil reserves are to be dry), a generation of Iraqis would have lived in the greatest of prosperity and that their resources would have gone towards uplifting and furthering their own national story. So much so that Iraq's natural resources is only one of its many assets.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:54 am

What say you?

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinker Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 am

If people are insistent on playing the domestic political card as a hold up they may want to consider this fact.. the plan as it is referred to, was written and engineered by old republican players, deeply entrenched in old time politics. their connection with big corporate money, special interests, personal agendas is the stuff of block buster big budget movies, only these facts are real.. while I am no fan of Obama,I for one do not see him as the culprit in this case... the other team wants the power back, therefore I contest that one look to the gop and money folks for the reason's in any political generated delay of the iqd. It would seem implausible that the gop or whom ever would let a game changing financial event come to fruition during a democratic presidency,especially one wrought with rancor such as this one. Obama would have the chance to exceed FDR and nearly every president since Lincoln if this were to come together in a timely fashion during his tenure at 1600 pennsylvania ave. Now I am not to into black helicopters and the like, but there is a formula some math wiz has figured out. that formula has the outside dates of when this can and can't help the President... if one knew these numbers one would know a pretty good window for the RV to happen. THAT IS OF COURSE IF YOU BUY INTO THE DOMESTIC POLITICAL DELAYS.... I COULD SAY MORE BUT THIS PROBABLY TO MUCH AS IT IS.... NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE ON MY PART. JUST AN ANGLE TO CONSIDER.... ET

tinker

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:00 pm

katieperryfan?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum