Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11

+12
KAI
Bruno
zerhourwriter
sandwedge
Terbo56
bigdaddytim
Catherine
Katieperryfan
openmind
rick152
1alaskan
czinser
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 Empty The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11

Post by czinser Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:43 pm

THIS CAME FROM A JAPANESE FRIEND. Sorry the Pictures of dinar did not copy an the graph of Budget/Deficit did not copy either.

This message to me is incredible. I don't remember anyone on these dinar sites ever saying that the RV of Kuwait was why Bill Clinton had budget surpluses in his last few years in office. The graph that did not copy with this message, shows that all presidents from Jimmy Carter to present had a buget deficit except Clinton. WOW

Blessings to All, CZ Smile

November 23, 2011
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 !x-usc:cid:1.1745956412@web120015.mail.ne1.yahoo[buy Iraqi Dinar see https://www.dinarbanker.com/

[size=16]The World Economy is Saved!!!

[size=12]By Dene McGriff
The world economy looks pretty bleak at the moment. As I have written in the last three articles, there is way too much money and debt sloshing around in the world, too many entitlements, too much complaining and too little production. Interest rates are increasing in Italy, Spain and even France. The debt/death spiral has begun. But what if I told you that we have a temporary fix? Just remember, you heard it here first. I’m not going to back this up with a bunch of links because no one is talking about it and no one is supposed to even know about it. [b] This is hush-hush. But the “powers that be” are about to come upon trillions of new dollars.

Let’s all say it together: “Now wait a Wall Street Minute . . . how could that be?” Printing money and monetizing debt will only lead to ruinous hyperinflation. What you see is what you get. There is no unfound wealth left in the world and gold’s nearly at $2,000 per troy ounce. Ah, grasshoppers, but what if there is and you just don’t know about it? What if the government doesn’t want you to know about it?
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 !x-usc:cid:2.1745956413@web120015.mail.ne1.yahooBefore I get to the meat of this, let me ask you a question: Just how did Bill Clinton not only balance the budget but come up with surpluses in his last couple of years in office? These surpluses were in terms of how the budget is figured … there weren’t real surpluses if you count unfunded liabilities. Notwithstanding, for the first time in years, these surpluses showed up out of nowhere.
Now, let me ask you: Is that because President Clinton was such a frugal spender? Was that because Congress all of the sudden got fiscal religion and stopped “ear marking” legislation for their districts? Was that because they cut back on military spending? The answer is “no” to the first two questions and a qualified “yes” on the last one, referring to military cutbacks. But hidden in there is a dirty little secret. The First Gulf War was paid for – not just by the Saudis but also by the Kuwaitis.
During the war the value of the Kuwait Dinar collapsed to pennies, but the U.S. and a few speculators accumulated billions. There is no way of knowing exactly how much but that is the main source for the Clinton surplus. It took seven or eight years to see it, but it finally paid off. The dinar went from pennies to about $3.60 to one dinar, making it one of the most valuable currencies in the world!
When the second Gulf conflict began, Bush and Cheney assured us all that the war would pay for itself. Bush set a plan in motion. When the first Gulf war began, the Iraqi Dinar went from $3.22 to one dollar to a fraction of a cent to the dinar and has stayed there for the past two decades. The Iraqi Dinar has been absolutely worthless for two decades. It is currently at about 1280 dinars to the dollar. There are many other currencies that are worth much more than their current value, the most notable is China’s, the Yuan Renmimbi; which is worth about 6.8 to the dollar. We are convinced that China has a competitive advantage because it is held at a low value. Another example is the Vietnamese Dong which is worth about one hundred dollars per million Dong. Many believe the value is more like 20 Dong to the dollar. That is quite a difference, i.e., 0.0001 vs. .20 – an astonishing differential.
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 !x-usc:cid:3.1745956413@web120015.mail.ne1.yahooNow, let’s shift gears back to the world monetary system for a moment before we come back to Iraq. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) realizes that the system of fiat currency isn’t working because it is based on the good faith of the individual government printing the currency and governments have proved down through the ages they can’t be trusted. Meanwhile, there is a huge hue and cry to return to the gold standard because it at least bases value on something tangible and keeps us honest. The problem with the gold standard is that there isn’t enough to go around basing a world economy on it. So, what to do?
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 !x-usc:cid:4.1745956413@web120015.mail.ne1.yahooOver the past few years the IMF has been working on complex formulas which would determine the value of a country’s currency based on their resources and productive capacity. This could mean agricultural, mineral or other natural resources or manufacturing output, intellectual resources (e.g. those who create technology) and so forth. The idea is to come up with objective, quantifiable criteria. They are currently in the process of revaluing 133 national currencies. Some could go up and some could go down. If this were done on a fair basis with every country, every country would get credit (value) for whatever they produced.
Now let me ask you: What would happen if all of the sudden a currency was revalued? What if the Chinese currency suddenly went up by thirty percent? That would mean there is a lot more money in circulation. We read about how the IMF and the central banks are trying to come up with a scheme to inject needed cash into the system. Well this is it!- especially given the horrendous financial crisis now gripping the Euro and member nations whose currency exchange is based on the Euro.

[b]BABYLON ON THE TIGRIS-EUPHRATES RIVERS TO THE RESCUE[/b]

Now let’s go back to little Iraq. Little Iraq was the number three in oil resources, but remember, because of all of the wars and instability, only about one quarter of Iraq was explored. Now they are up to about 40 percent and the amount of reserves continues to grow. The strange thing is that Saudi Arabia’s oil reserves never seem to go down even though they have been pumping like crazy for the past 100 years. When drilling for oil in Iraq, you are more likely to hit oil than water and it is sweet crude, the best in the world. Some think it will end up being number one in the world. It is already the first in natural gas. Iraq is also rich in minerals and has historically been the bread basket of the Middle East. It is the site of the original Garden of Eden with the Tigris and Euphrates rivers flowing through it year round. After decades of being ravaged by war, it can once again become a major agricultural producer.
So what does this mean? Based on IMF calculations, the value of the Iraqi Dinar should be around the $2+ range. This is not unreasonable considering other Middle Eastern oil producing countries average about $3 to $1. “So what!” you say. It is estimated that the U.S. government is holding 3.5 trillion Iraqi Dinar (IQD). If it were to revalue to the $3 level, that would be $10 trillion new found dollars (US)! Imagine what fun our legislators would have with that? Of course, they could pay down the national debt, but I suspect they would just rather spend it and look like heroes, balancing the budget and all. We can also safely assume that France, Germany, England and even the PIIGS are sitting on IQD. That would really help as well.
Many countries will see their currencies go up. This has been alluded to in the news. This would certainly help solve the immediate crisis. It would inject much needed cash into the Euro-zone, America and the rest of the world. But will it solve the world problems? I seriously doubt it in the long run but it may support a nice little recovery for a few years. That won’t deal with the problem of excess liquidity – too much money and in this case, even more of it sloshing around in the world. Our leaders have shown that rather than let banks and countries fail and restructure, as in “work the debt out,” instead, they pour more good money after bad, only greasing the pockets of the bankers and the elites. No wonder the “Occupy” movements are so upset!
The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 !x-usc:cid:5.1745956413@web120015.mail.ne1.yahoo
As I said above, you won’t read this anywhere else. You won’t find it in the newspapers, CNN, CNBC, Fox or Bloomberg. This is a little secret the politicians will pull out to save the economy, save Obama and save their legislative posteriors. People will think they are brilliant and re-elect them. Currencies led by Iraq, China, Vietnam and a few others will revalue, injecting trillions into the world economy. This will put a temporary patch on Europe and even the US, only postponing the pain for a few more years.
Again, the revaluation of these currencies around the world is designed by the IMF (whose engagement is “international monetary policy”) to reflect tangible (minerals, resource assets) and intangible (intellectual, technological capital) worth of a nation’s currency – the more assets, resources and intellectual capital a nation possesses, the greater will be its currency’s worth…most nation states will find themselves in a strengthened currency (more valuable) – some, like Vietnam and Iraq will reap a bonanza.
This is just my little prediction. The IMF, the central banks and the governments of the world will ride high for a few more years while the real trouble brews in the Holy Land!

Copyright 2011 Dene McGriff
www.the-tribulation-network.com

Last edited by czinser on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 Empty Re: The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Maybe, just maybe.......

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 Empty Re: The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11

Post by rick152 Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Great find CZ Thanks for bringing...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:26 pm

about
it?

The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 Download?mid=1%5f589565%5fAOvGtEQAARVvTtAxRQ2EqSZIrmI&pid=3&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Here is the graph. Got it for you CZ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:48 pm

This is the epitome of misleading 'analysis.' Im not attacking anyone personally.

We are America. We are a great nation. During the Clinton years, we had a pretty great surplus. The reason WAS NOT the REINSTATEMENT OF THE KUWAITI DINAR. The reasons were a combination of the policies of Clinton, previous administrations, the geopolitical climate, lack of a 'divided' government, lack of a Soviet Union, and the fact that our manufacturing sector was not crippled or outsourced yet. (Among many other factors)

The KWD was devalued once Saddam invaded and within a month of his retreat it was REINSTATED TO THE SAME RATE AS BEFORE.

Very few people reaped the benefits. Unless they were in Kuwait during the Iraqi invasion and somehow got their hands of devalued KWD or unless they were part of PTB or high up bankers who were in the know, they average Joe wouldn't have made money off of KWD.

I know many people lie saying they did, but they didn't. Why are there no books written about it, why are there not any media dedicated to peoples success stories betting on the KWD? Now Im not suggesting a 'guru' start a website now showing fake/misleading info about the KWD and Clinton's Surplus...although I wouldn't be surprised if thats what will happen.

Also, please try and show the graphs and pics (their links don't work either).

Not everything is a government, media, PTB conspiracy. If you want to believe that, then don't believe that they will let you make money off the IQD either.

Genuinely Delusional or Conveniently Naive?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Here is how my friend G-Man responded to this message in e-mail. He is retired military, was Police Officer, etc.

Blessings, CZ Smile

Dear CZ. I'm going to send this to my Dinar mailing list but wanted to comment to you first. Clinton had a budget surplus because he passed the largest tax increase in history. He over taxed the people in order to show a surplus. Also GHW Bush had to live with a huge military increase that was in the "pipe" when the cold wart ended. Clinton reaped the benefit of the end of the Cold War and also Desert Storm and drew down the military radically. My son was kicked out of the Army along with hundreds of thousands of other servicemen to cut the military budget. The Kuwaiti thing helped but there is no indication that I know of where the USA was holding trillions of Kuwait dinars. I'm not saying they didn't but if they did, it was George Herbert Walker Bush who got the dinars for the government, not Clinton. Clinton got credit for a process that started years earlier under Reagan and Bush. Remember that figures don't lie, liars figure.

Great article. I swear I could have written it. I have been saying the same thing(almost) to my group, first when they were thinking about by buying and recently when they were thinking of selling. Seeing someone else saying this will help them hang on.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Which leads me to say, which country is next, America and world war III?

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:51 pm

This is the epitome of misleading 'analysis.' Im not attacking anyone personally.

We are America. We are a great nation. During the Clinton years, we had a pretty great surplus. The reason WAS NOT the REINSTATEMENT OF THE KUWAITI DINAR. The reasons were a combination of the policies of Clinton, previous administrations, the geopolitical climate, lack of a 'divided' government, lack of a Soviet Union, and the fact that our manufacturing sector was not crippled or outsourced yet. (Among many other factors)

The KWD was devalued once Saddam invaded and within a month of his retreat it was REINSTATED TO THE SAME RATE AS BEFORE.

Very few people reaped the benefits. Unless they were in Kuwait during the Iraqi invasion and somehow got their hands of devalued KWD or unless they were part of PTB or high up bankers who were in the know, they average Joe wouldn't have made money off of KWD.

I know many people lie saying they did, but they didn't. Why are there no books written about it, why are there not any media dedicated to peoples success stories betting on the KWD? Now Im not suggesting a 'guru' start a website now showing fake/misleading info about the KWD and Clinton's Surplus...although I wouldn't be surprised if thats what will happen.

Also, please try and show the graphs and pics (their links don't work either).

Not everything is a government, media, PTB conspiracy. If you want to believe that, then don't believe that they will let you make money off the IQD either.

Genuinely Delusional or Conveniently Naive?

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Can someone link to the graphs and pictures please?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katieperryfan Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Here is a link

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/the-world-economy-is-saved/

Openmind. You are such a skeptic. Why are you in this investment.

Katieperryfan
Katieperryfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Katieperryfan wrote:Here is a link

Love your screen name!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 Smiley-happy093The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 7_11_117The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 pm

So to be in this 'investment' I shouldn't be a 'skeptic?' Also, being inquisitive isn't the same of being skeptical.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, with regards to this thread, what I wrote wasn't skeptical at all. This post and the blog which you linked to is a pure falsification of the truth.

While I accept I can be skeptical, in this regard, its a matter of truth and BS!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Maybe it's just my vivid imagination, but Openmind, doesn't seem to be very open minded. Seems more like he has closed his mind to the idea of us making any money on an RV of the IQD and is merely here to gloat when each day passes with no change of rate.

...........IMO

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Its your 'vivid imagination'!

Why would I not want the RV?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Who knows? Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:09 pm

czinser wrote:Here is how my friend G-Man responded to this message in e-mail. He is retired military, was Police Officer, etc.

Blessings, CZ Smile

Dear CZ. I'm going to send this to my Dinar mailing list but wanted to comment to you first. Clinton had a budget surplus because he passed the largest tax increase in history. He over taxed the people in order to show a surplus. Also GHW Bush had to live with a huge military increase that was in the "pipe" when the cold wart ended. Clinton reaped the benefit of the end of the Cold War and also Desert Storm and drew down the military radically. My son was kicked out of the Army along with hundreds of thousands of other servicemen to cut the military budget. The Kuwaiti thing helped but there is no indication that I know of where the USA was holding trillions of Kuwait dinars. I'm not saying they didn't but if they did, it was George Herbert Walker Bush who got the dinars for the government, not Clinton. Clinton got credit for a process that started years earlier under Reagan and Bush. Remember that figures don't lie, liars figure

Great article. I swear I could have written it. I have been saying the same thing(almost) to my group, first when they were thinking about by buying and recently when they were thinking of selling. Seeing someone else saying this will help them hang on.

Great info and puts that rumor in the recycle bin, because this guy is right on the money.. Kuwait never RV'd their currency in the 90's contrary to what everyone says.. All they did was open their banks with an RI. If you don't believe me post a link..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Your words pal.....not mine.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:15 pm

See this article from the LA Times from march 24, 1991. Lets put these rumors to rest right now!

"When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate."

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-24/news/mn-1395_1_kuwaiti-banks

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:16 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:I know many people lie saying they did, but they didn't. Why are there no books written about it, why are there not any media dedicated to peoples success stories betting on the KWD? Now Im not suggesting a 'guru' start a website now showing fake/misleading info about the KWD and Clinton's Surplus...although I wouldn't be surprised if thats what will happen.

Your words pal.....not mine.

Yes, my words concerning the absurdity of some of the intel. Doesn't mean I don't want an RV, it means I want truth and facts regardless of what will happen.

Last edited by openmind on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:17 pm

openmind

May I ask, Why are you invested in the IQD?

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Well now, I guess that's all talked over- Holy carp!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:18 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:openmind

Because if it RVs as we expect, lots of money will be made!!!

Last edited by openmind on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Maybe he needs new BVD's- LMAO-- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Rolling Eyes

I meant, why do you expect it to RV?

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:28 pm

EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL!!! THIS IS IT!!! WOW, WOW, WOW. GO RV THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THIS POSITIVE NEWS.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 437791839 The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 437791839 The World Economy is Saved!!! by DINAR WOW!!! 11-25-11 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:31 pm

zerhourwriter wrote: Rolling Eyes

Well I expect that the Iraqi Dinar will increase in value. Reason is mainly because the Dinar's value at present is not reflective of its true value. The Iraqi economy, if stable has the potential to be one of the wealthiest (per capita) in the world. This is based on what other middle eastern countries have achieved (Dubai, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Libya etc).

Furthermore, there was a state department report released a while back which stated that one of the 'benchmarks' which needed to be achieved by Iraq is to return the value of the Dinar to pre 1991 levels, to be more reflective of its true value.

There are other reasons, but these are the main ones.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:32 pm

See this article from the LA Times from march 24, 1991. Lets put these rumors (about KUWAITI DINAR) to rest right now!

"When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Very good question. If Kuwait didn't RV, what makes you half way think that Iraq will? If they went from $3US to 1KWD all the way to 4000KWD to $1US and then right back to pre war numbers. Why would a twenty year span make anyone feel more comfortable that the numbers will reset to pre war rates????
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:44 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:

Very good question. If Kuwait didn't RV, what makes you half way think that Iraq will? If they went from $3US to 1KWD all the way to 4000KWD to $1US and then right back to pre war numbers. Why would a twenty year span make anyone feel more comfortable that the numbers will reset to pre war rates????

Currency SPECULATION!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Zerhourwriter, Bigdaddytim ?

Do you only believe in the RV based on what DIDN'T happen with the KWD?

Last edited by openmind on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:55 pm

SOunds and reads like a script to one of those B Monster Movies filmed in Japan in th e lol! arly 1960's....
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:03 am

not familiar...

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:05 am

openmind wrote:See this article from the LA Times from march 24, 1991. Lets put these rumors (about KUWAITI DINAR) to rest right now!

I agree with this but I must say the following as I have personally spoken with Kuwaitis regarding the invasion of Kuwait. I had these conversations before I was aware of the IQD investment possibility.

The Kuwaiti currency was considered worthless for about 6 months. Most Kuwaitis fled the country and had no money to survive in other countries. Al-Sabah sent money (USD) to many many families and kept his people fed. He would not have had to do this if it wasn't widely known that the KWD was worthless. And many people did not believe the KWD would regain its value. So desperate Kuwaitis traded KWD to America's and Indians and Filipinos for USD for nothing (or next to) geting anything that they could for it.

Most Kuwaitis are very rich because in their country they own all businesses and property and have a social system that pays everything for them from life to death. Everything from food to homes. Kuwaitis in general are investors and work very little. So they (frantic to leave) had plenty of KWD to trade hoping to get enough USD to survive.

Also many banks were robbed during all the fighting. In the chaos of war it is very easy to steal dinar. Iraq did. I cannot envision ANY soldier passing up millions upon millions sitting in a bank. And many Kuwaitis believe that America "stole" a lot of dinar. But it also could be considered payment for saving their butts.

So when Kuwaiti banks reopened, what your bank account said you had is what you had. And whatever cash you had is what you had. Kuwaitis lost much wealth in currency so they decided to create a new currency and trade the old with the new at a 1:1 exchange rate, in an attempt to catch anyone out of the country that had stole KWD, like many Iraqi soldiers did. But they weren't the only ones.

So a lot of people made a lot of money. Not nearly as much as with whats projected for the IQD, but... todays Iraq and not be compared at all to 1990's Kuwait. The KWD did not revalue like what the IQD is expected to. It only RI'd.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:13 am

Oh and the IQD cannot RI as it is a completely different currency as the 1980's IQD. Iraq has had two other currencies since then. But I usually try to avoid that conversation as it causes arguments. I usually just try to play along with that notion.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:25 am

openmind wrote:Zerhourwriter, Bigdaddytim ?

Do you only believe in the RV based on what DIDN'T happen with the KWD?

No I have many reasons and Kuwait has nothing to do with it. I've always said that what happened in Kuwait is not what happened in Iraq and they can't be compared.

I am only defending what DID happen in Kuwait.

And because of war a currency lost value and then regained value. If people want to find hope in that I'm not going to deny them. Nor will I lie and say that it didn't happen, cause it did.

I'm only questioning you because I have seen you grow increasingly bitter. Despite your name. And I just wanted you to remember why you got into this and to stop peeing on everyone else's parade. You shouldn't get so wound up if people believe lies or half truths. Because we all do. None of us know everything and much of what we think we know are lies. We all KNOW very little. And if we want to KNOW more we have to be willing to find it. It cant be pushed down our throats.

With all YOU know and with how "little" WE know, we will still gain or lose on the IQD together. Regardless of what happened in Kuwait.

So everyone, stay in the investment. Watch the CURRENT facts. Decide what you next move will be. As soon as I learn that the IQD is going to make everyone lose money, THEN I will be on here with a passion to let everyone that wants to know... know.

But until then it's all good in the hood. No need to poop in the pool.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:41 am

openmind wrote:

So to be in this 'investment' I shouldn't be a 'skeptic?' Also, being inquisitive isn't the same of being skeptical.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, with regards to this thread, what I wrote wasn't skeptical at all. This post and the blog which you linked to is a pure falsification of the truth.

While I accept I can be skeptical, in this regard, its a matter of truth and BS!

I just can't understand why everyone doesn't want to get the truth... Keep up the good work. I don't always agree with you but you make me think and question. In an investment that is always a good thing

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:12 am

Amen RVKev. A true leader will accept and answer all questions. If there is one thing religion, politics and life should have taught us is that when things are hidden or kept "in secret" it leads to abuse or undeserved reverence. I have no problem with anybody stating opinions but stand behind your words and answer when you're wrong.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:35 am

zerhourwriter wrote:I agree with this but I must say the following as I have personally spoken with Kuwaitis regarding the invasion of Kuwait. I had these conversations before I was aware of the IQD investment possibility.

The Kuwaiti currency was considered worthless for about 6 months. Most Kuwaitis fled the country and had no money to survive in other countries. Al-Sabah sent money (USD) to many many families and kept his people fed. He would not have had to do this if it wasn't widely known that the KWD was worthless. And many people did not believe the KWD would regain its value. So desperate Kuwaitis traded KWD to America's and Indians and Filipinos for USD for nothing (or next to) geting anything that they could for it.

Most Kuwaitis are very rich because in their country they own all businesses and property and have a social system that pays everything for them from life to death. Everything from food to homes. Kuwaitis in general are investors and work very little. So they (frantic to leave) had plenty of KWD to trade hoping to get enough USD to survive.

Also many banks were robbed during all the fighting. In the chaos of war it is very easy to steal dinar. Iraq did. I cannot envision ANY soldier passing up millions upon millions sitting in a bank. And many Kuwaitis believe that America "stole" a lot of dinar. But it also could be considered payment for saving their butts.

So when Kuwaiti banks reopened, what your bank account said you had is what you had. And whatever cash you had is what you had. Kuwaitis lost much wealth in currency so they decided to create a new currency and trade the old with the new at a 1:1 exchange rate, in an attempt to catch anyone out of the country that had stole KWD, like many Iraqi soldiers did. But they weren't the only ones.

So a lot of people made a lot of money. Not nearly as much as with whats projected for the IQD, but... todays Iraq and not be compared at all to 1990's Kuwait. The KWD did not revalue like what the IQD is expected to. It only RI'd.

Please don't say I lied. I try my best not to lie. I didn't say people didn't make money off of KWD. I said the access to traded Dinar was no where near the scope of IQD trading today.

From a previous post of mine:

"Very few people reaped the benefits. Unless they were in Kuwait during the Iraqi invasion and somehow got their hands of devalued KWD or unless they were part of PTB or high up bankers who were in the know, they average Joe wouldn't have made money off of KWD."

Everything you said about Kuwaiti social structure is very true and yes the KWD RI-ed not RV-ed. Not sure I ever questioned any of that.

One thing you did inform me about is that many Kuwaitis who were fleeing Saddam's invasion had tried to short sell their Dinar to Indian and American traders for Dollars. I didn't know that, but that is very plausible and possible. Im certain that such deals occurred, because it would seem a logical response. So yes those individuals did make money off of KWD RI. I was talking about the average Joe from the US (like many of us Dinarians) having reaped the benefits of the KWD RI. It would have been very difficult and impossible unless we were in Kuwait at the time.

I've spoken to many Arabs as well, I was in Qatar just a few weeks back. Have many contacts in Iraq, Kuwait, Dubai, and Jordan. Trust me, Im not here to flaunt everyday the RV doesn't happen. I wouldn't be here if I didn't expect that the DInar would increase in value, enough to make a profit,

Furthermore, Im not trying to take away any hope for anyone. Im trying to reinforce their hope with facts and figures. Not bogus illogical musings of certain individuals. THE ORIGINAL POST IN THIS THREAD is one such bogus illogical musing. Ive written why this is so in an earlier post. Im not cra*ing in the pool as you say. Nor am I bitter. Im quite happy. I just don't like perpetuating ignorance, so yes, when I see it, ill challenge it. I will give my opinion when called upon and learn from others where I am fortunate.

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Openmind

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:58 am

I didn't mean to imply that you lied. i didn't not put that correctly. I apologize. And that RI stuff wasn't directed at you.

But openmind... You went off about the KWD but all the original post said is that America had a surplus partially because of military cuts and the KWD RI. All they missed was the revenue increases Clinton implemented.

They never said anyone other than a few speculators and the US gov benefited. It seemed like you got hyped up out of nowhere and they didn't say anything that you pointed out in your posts. Unless I missed something.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:08 am

zerhourwriter wrote:[...]the original post said is that America had a surplus partially because of military cuts and the KWD RI. All they missed was the revenue increases Clinton implemented. [...]

As you said, the original post says that we had a surplus as a result of the KWD RI. This is why I was challenging the post. It is very misleading. It reinforces the belief that many have that the RV of the IQD will somehow exonerate our $15 Trillion debt. So I 'went off' on the KWD mentioning not only that it didn't RV but also that the benefits weren't anywhere near what we anticipate about the IQD. Not only in terms of wealth and numbers, but also in terms of the global geopolitical climate. Which you seem to agree with me on.

Since KWD came up, I expanded on it.

Thanks for the clarification about the "lie."

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 am

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieBob Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:16 pm

openmind wrote:See this article from the LA Times from march 24, 1991. Lets put these rumors to rest right now!

Openmind, I thought i would let you know your not alone in your way of thinking.
I like your factual posts and logical replies to other posts.
I like to see facts to back up what others post and with no facts presented they are either speculating (which is ok) or just plain telling BS (which is misleading and dishonest).

I think you have a healthy attitude to your investment as i do with mine and it is good to question anything that does not seem correct... Lots more i could say but i think this is enough for now....

I am an Aussie but i think you are also correct , Ron Paul would do a way better job than what USA has had lately ...

AussieBob..

AussieBob

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Thank you sir!

I guess you see why its so difficult for someone like Ron Paul to just call it like he sees it. I would wish the 'world' which usually has a collective conscious, would somehow get behind Ron Paul, sort of like how they got behind Obama. A great deception that was, more of the same. It would "Advance the world Fair!" Smile

Cheers.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:46 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:openmind

Duh, for the same reason we all are. Openmind has been a good asset to OOM, and many of us enjoy openminds input.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 pm

haha

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katieperryfan Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Back to reality. Given how the Rothchilds and elites own most of the central banks including the CBI isn't it remotely possible that these world banks want to use the resources of IRAQ by mortgaging it's wealth? Ofcourse they do cause the fiat currency system is crumbling folks. At least the wealth created by the ri/rv in the ust, china, Japan et al will have some tangible assets behind it (Iraq no 2 in oil reserves no 1 in natural gas, agriculturally rich and mineral rich) and the currency is hugely undervalued.

It will happen. Good luck to all.
Katieperryfan
Katieperryfan

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Katieperryfan wrote:Back to reality. Given how the Rothchilds and elites own most of the central banks including the CBI isn't it remotely possible that these world banks want to use the resources of IRAQ by mortgaging it's wealth? Ofcourse they do cause the fiat currency system is crumbling folks. At least the wealth created by the ri/rv in the ust, china, Japan et al will have some tangible assets behind it (Iraq no 2 in oil reserves no 1 in natural gas, agriculturally rich and mineral rich) and the currency is hugely undervalued.

It will happen. Good luck to all.

Iraq has the 11th known natural gas reserves.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves)

Iraq has the 5th largest known oil reserves.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves)

Although the Iraqi government a few years back claimed it may have 350 billion barrels.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinker Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:46 pm

AH,finally my pet peeve addressed. i thank you so much for exposing the truth regarding Kuwait.... a very spirited discussion, with open mind imho the winner... also from my personal experience... a note to anyone whom cares. Iraqi wealth based on petroleum reserves and their rating world wide is solely a position based on published reserves and common knowledge of industry affiliated people...while in concert their ag and fresh water reserves are huge for the region,which should not be forgotten or down played by any means. however in truth the US petroleum reserves out weigh most all of the other reserves combined..this is a fact down played substantially in every arena that exists. research the bakken oil field alone,then move on to the continental shelf, and so on... you will be amazed,then likely angry...

tinker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katieperryfan Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 am

Nitpicky aren't all of you. Can you agree that 1) the currency is hugely undervalued and held at this incredible low rate to USD until it is back as a sovereign nation? And 2) it is rich in tangible assets that can be raided by the central banks to simulate a "gold standard" for the newly created wealth?

The quantitative easing of the fed and central banks need a break and IRAQs wealth is the solution for a while. Creating wealth backed by assets... What a concept.

It is going to revalue and the us and china and other big players will be paid ; our only problem is will the PTB cut us tier three group out. Heck we may have 3 trillion dinar in our little group. (3 million peeps averaging 1 million dinar); we may have complicated this unfortunately

Good luck to us all.
Katieperryfan
Katieperryfan

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:19 am

Katieperryfan wrote:Nitpicky aren't all of you. Can you agree that

1) the currency is hugely undervalued and held at this incredible low rate to USD until it is back as a sovereign nation?

2) it is rich in tangible assets that can be raided by the central banks to simulate a "gold standard" for the newly created wealth?

YES and YES

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum