Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!

+10
Gman1958
1alaskan
dinarstar
Ponee
Terbo56
Catherine
rcsugar
lexie
SEBtopdog
ADMIN
14 posters

Go down

Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  Empty Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!

Post by ADMIN Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Dinarstar!

Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  Welcome-BLUE

TO THE OOM TEAM!

Glad to have you with us!

Miskebam

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  Empty Re: Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Glad to have you on the OOM team, Dinarstar. And didn't Miskebam find just the right banner to give you a great big WELCOME! She comes up with the greatest stuff. I've enjoyed reading your posts, and I think you'll be a great addition to the family!

Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  Empty Re: Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!

Post by lexie Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:54 pm

⭐ Whooooooo hoooooooo we've got "Dinarstar" on the team, welcome!!!! ⭐

groupdance

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rcsugar Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:17 am

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY....LOVE FORWARD TO SERVING WITH YOU
rcsugar
rcsugar

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:23 am

WELCOME DINARSTAR~~~ :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  Smiley-happy093Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  7_11_117Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:49 am

Welcome and glad to have you, Dinarstar. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:34 am

Dinarstar- Welcome to our "Okie Oilman Family'and glad to have you aboard with us- and 'Happy Thanksgiving'!! - Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:29 pm

A Big HAPPY WELCOME DINARSTAR! I enjoy the balance of your postings! I look forward to working with you. Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!

~ponee~

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Thank you so much for the kind words everyone!
Have an excellent Thanksgiving,be safe and surrounded by those you love,and if you cannot be in that happy place,just know that you are much loved,wherever you are.
Blessings everyone Very Happy

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Thanks for stepping up and helping. Glad to have you.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Hello OOM team,

I am new to all of this and have been watching the Dinar Recap site everyday for about a month now and have decided the OOM team is the best one to follow. The biggest problem I have is keeping up with all of the acronyms ,,, they are really confusing to me. Is there a list somewhere that can give me an answer to all of the acronyms used on the recap site? Thanks in advance for any answer and GOD bless you all!

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  3091836158 Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  3134741375 Welcome Dinarstar to the OOM TEAM!  1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Gman1958 wrote:Hello OOM team,

I am new to all of this and have been watching the Dinar Recap site everyday for about a month now and have decided the OOM team is the best one to follow. The biggest problem I have is keeping up with all of the acronyms ,,, they are really confusing to me. Is there a list somewhere that can give me an answer to all of the acronyms used on the recap site? Thanks in advance for any answer and GOD bless you all!

Welcome,

Funny you use the name of Gman, several out there. But somewhere there is a list of meanings, it has been posted before. I don't have, but I'm sure one of the members who has a better memory than I, can find it and repost it.

Again Welcome

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnmom Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:56 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo welcome DINARSTAR!!

Happy to have you on our team!!

tnmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:30 am

WELCOME TO OOM Gman1958. . . Glad to have you!

Go here for the short list -----> http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t4363-acronym-soup#76292

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerimiah2911 Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Have been following many of you on Dinarrecaps and Dinarguru for months. It's nice to join the site. Thanks for all your work at keeping us updated.

Jerimiah2911

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Dinarstar Thanks for stepping out into this area of service. I pray you will be blessed because of it. Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:21 pm

[quote="1alaskan"]

Welcome,

Funny you use the name of Gman, several out there. But somewhere there is a list of meanings, it has been posted before. I don't have, but I'm sure one of the members who has a better memory than I, can find it and repost it.

Again Welcomew Roman']Thanks for the reply 1Alaskan, and the attempted help on Acronyms. Miskebam sent me to this link

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t4363-acronym-soup#76292

It was a GREAT help, as for the Gman thing, I taught Automotive Technology at the Local Junior College for About 6 years and my students started calling me Dr.G. Well since I have no Doctorate or PhD it kinda upset some of the teachers with PhD’s so the students changed it to Gman and it kinda stuck, I just added my birth year for this site.

Again thanks for the reply and trying to help me get started here, I LOVE reading the Dinar Recap daily emails. I think I’m finally figuring out how to reply and make post on the site also,,,HAA!!! I can fix ANY car but I’m not so good with chat rooms ,,, I think I’ll hire someone to do it for me when this thing takes off, HAA.

Have a GREAT Weekend!

Gman

GOOOOOOOO RV WOHOOOOO!!!

Merry CHRISTmas
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Miskebam wrote:

Go here for the short list -----> [url=http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t4363-acronym-soup#76292
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t4363-acronym-soup#76292[/quote[/url]]

Thanks Miskebam, that was PERFECT now I don’t feel left out in the cold trying to figure all this stuff out. I really hope I can return the help some day. Let me know if you ever have any car questions,,,, (sounds kina weird), BUT I am an ASE 5 time Recertified Master Auto Technician and taught Automotive Technology at Tyler Junior College for 6 years and now owner operator of a small auto repair shop here in East Texas, I’ll be more than happy to try and answer any questions you may have about car repair or if another shop is treating you fairly.

Now I do have another question, I stopped in a small WalMart 1st National Bank today (where I bought my IQD) and ask if there where any updates. The tellers reply was “we are not doing anything with the Dinar any longer and they will not be doing cash in, selling, or buying”. I thought that was a little strange that they were kinda pushing it and now NOTHING!!!

Any Thoughts on that?

Thanks for any help and for all you have done

GOD bless you!

Merry CHRISTmas!!!
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:54 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Welcome and glad to have you, Dinarstar. AJ

Thanks for the welcome AJ,

I really like your 100MPH+ on dirt, Thats really cool, BUT,,, I Like 300 MPH+ on asphalt or cement (cant help it) I'm a NITRO FREAK!!!

ALTHOUGH; ANY racing is cool and exciting!!! But then again ,,, NOTHING takes the place of 80 MPH across the lake to my favorite fishing spot........LARGE MOUTH BASS........ THAT melts away all of the stress from the weeks work.Very Happy

Have a GREAT weekend and Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Gman
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Most banks were told to say just that and that's all it is. When the time comes they or their larger banches will participate in cashin. No worries! AJ

[quote="Gman1958"]
Miskebam wrote:

Go here for the short list -----> http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t4363-acronym-soup#76292
[/quote]

Thanks Miskebam, that was PERFECT now I don’t feel left out in the cold trying to figure all this stuff out. I really hope I can return the help some day. Let me know if you ever have any car questions,,,, (sounds kina weird), BUT I am an ASE 5 time Recertified Master Auto Technician and taught Automotive Technology at Tyler Junior College for 6 years and now owner operator of a small auto repair shop here in East Texas, I’ll be more than happy to try and answer any questions you may have about car repair or if another shop is treating you fairly.

Now I do have another question, I stopped in a small WalMart 1st National Bank today (where I bought my IQD) and ask if there where any updates. The tellers reply was “we are not doing anything with the Dinar any longer and they will not be doing cash in, selling, or buying”. I thought that was a little strange that they were kinda pushing it and now NOTHING!!!

Any Thoughts on that?

GOD bless you!

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 am

[quote="AJAnderson"]Most banks were told to say just that and that's all it is. When the time comes they or their larger banches will participate in cashin. No worries! AJ

Gman1958 wrote:
Miskebam wrote:

[/quote]

Any Thoughts on that?

GOD bless you!

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Thanks AJ and GOD bless!
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:43 am

WELCOME DINARSTAR,JUMP RIGHT IN,Very Happy GLAD TO HAVE A TEXASTAR HERE!
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum