Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
GET ON THE PLANE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

GET ON THE PLANE

+14
therealbutterfly
pgo
sandwedge
zonepirate
topspin2
Terbo56
lexie
wes
Alchemist
CaptnJerry
az-tex
fuzzy
milleriniraq
Splovengates
18 posters

Go down

GET ON THE PLANE Empty GET ON THE PLANE

Post by Splovengates Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:39 am

DINAR RECAPS @ 140 CST
"CONTRACTORS HAVE BEEN PAID IN IRAQ AT AN "IN COUNTRY RV RATE" OF 3.75 AS OF NOW. WE ARE IN PROCESS OF THIS WORLD EVENT WHICH SHALL COME TO FRUITION. BULLDOG75 SPEAKS FOR US. NUFF SAID."

IF THATS TRUE, I CANT WAIT. I NEED TO CATCH A PLANE FOR BAGDAD NOW.

SEE YA!
!

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

GET ON THE PLANE Empty Re: GET ON THE PLANE

Post by milleriniraq Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:00 am

I wish it were true. Don't mean to be a wet blanket but nobody (and that includes TCN and LN contractors) have gotten paid in any "RVd" dinars. Sorry but that's the truth from the sandbox. He should really be called on this.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:10 am

just like i said before it would not matter anyway. ther is no dinar worth anymore than ours. until it rv's globally it dont matter who gets paid in dinar its still worthless.

fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:48 am

Save the price of airfare...

From the CBI:

CurrencyCodeSellBuy
US dollarUSD1170.0001168.000
EuroEUR1583.5951582.803
British poundGBP1831.6351830.719
Canadian dollarCAD1128.4721127.908
Swiss francCHF1283.3171282.675
Swedish kronaSEK172.251172.165
Norwegian kroneNOK202.377202.275
Danish kroneDKK212.789212.683
Japanese yenJPY15.20115.193
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1830.3361829.421
Indicative rates - 23.11.2011

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:53 am

I know my iraqi convoy would love an RV. Poor guys live out of those trucks, get treated like crap and shook down by all the iraqi checkpoints.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:02 am

Hey AJ, how about a little help on this one! Why are they allowed to continually spew these blatant lies when boots on the ground (who would know what and how they were paid), debunk it every time? You have even said yourself "No incountry RV has happened!".

Not bashing, Just being a good shepherd and trying to keep the flock from being led to the slaughter instead of going to the pasture!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

GET ON THE PLANE Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:59 am

The 'gurus' are here to stay, until what ever happens happens. There will always be new folks coming in to this until that day. As far as being 'allowed' is concerned, there is that aspect of freedom of speech.

The guru and the follower are the same, for one cannot exist without the other. If it's not this, then it will be that. And if not that, something else. We cannot mandate common sense. Individuals, as with all things, need to work it out themselves. The best we can do is to be there to help support each other as best we can.

This site has gone through some major transformation. Both sides are presented. Individuals can find their way to which ever plate they choose to eat from. The intel cycle is alive and well, constantly tossing out its nets into new waters. This is the nature of things. We only see a small part of what is happening. I hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Those who make bad choices for themselves will be challenged by their actions to become better. So in a sense, it is all for good.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:17 am

Alchemist wrote:The 'gurus' are here to stay, until what ever happens happens. There will always be new folks coming in to this until that day. As far as being 'allowed' is concerned, there is that aspect of freedom of speech.

The guru and the follower are the same, for one cannot exist without the other. If it's not this, then it will be that. And if not that, something else. We cannot mandate common sense. Individuals, as with all things, need to work it out themselves. The best we can do is to be there to help support each other as best we can.

This site has gone through some major transformation. Both sides are presented. Individuals can find their way to which ever plate they choose to eat from. The intel cycle is alive and well, constantly tossing out its nets into new waters. This is the nature of things. We only see a small part of what is happening. I hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Those who make bad choices for themselves will be challenged by their actions to become better. So in a sense, it is all for good.

Thanks Alchemist, I know and agree 1000%! I was just raised to look out for the less fortunate, whether that be in finances, education or just lacking plain old uncommon sense. I've called it that for years as it isn't very common anymore.

It really is an eye opener, when you stop and realize the amount of sheeple that are on these boards. I just can't put into words what my heart feels when I read the majority of posts here.

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:32 am

milleriniraq wrote:I wish it were true. Don't mean to be a wet blanket but nobody (and that includes TCN and LN contractors) have gotten paid in any "RVd" dinars. Sorry but that's the truth from the sandbox. He should really be called on this.
Thx milleriniraq. You're right he does need to be called on this. Some of us have called him on it. But we're accused of bashing or being negative. I guess my feelings are oh well. Lies aren't going to get us to the bank any quicker.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:46 am

FYI~ THIS IS FROM OKIE & BULLDOG75!! GO AHEAD A TRY CALLING OUT OKIE AND SEE WHERE THAT GETS YOU...JUST SAYIN!! THIS IS THE INFORMATION THEY ARE BEING TOLD FROM THEIR SOURCES. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!! I'M SO TIRED OF THE BASHING !!! LEXIE

**THE COMPLETE POST FROM ABOVE** FROM OKIE THROUGH BULLDOG75 (not bulldog75 POST)

Bulldog75: 7:41PM CST: OKIE'S REPORT: "THE OVEN CONTINUES AT 440 DEGREES & THE TURKEY IS ON SLOW BAKE FOR ARRIVAL VERY SOON. CONTRACTORS HAVE BEEN PAID IN IRAQ AT AN "IN COUNTRY RV RATE" OF 3.75 AS OF NOW. WE ARE IN PROCESS OF THIS WORLD EVENT WHICH SHALL COME TO FRUITION. BULLDOG75 SPEAKS FOR US. NUFF SAID."

Last edited by lexie on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 am

I'm not bashing anybody. Just giving boots on the ground info. I would think Okie, Bulldog or anybody would appreciate information being shared with the group. Is this not the case?

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:50 am

Lexie- Let 'em bash- Apparently they can't get their own intel, so they have to tear up everybody else's- I guess it's time to clean out the "shed', so to speak- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:53 am

Maybe I'm just slow, could somebody please point out for me where the bashing is on this post? I'm not being sarcastic, I thought it was pretty civil.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:56 am

milleriniraq wrote:I'm not bashing anybody. Just giving boots on the ground info. I would think Okie, Bulldog or anybody would appreciate information being shared with the group. Is this not the case?

I too wonder how telling the TRUTH from someone (such as you, milleriniraq) who is actually THERE and is literally "boots on the ground" is called bashing...

What a deal... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes :shock: :shock: :shock: affraid

I just don't get it... GET ON THE PLANE 2879513009 GET ON THE PLANE 2211252749

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:58 am

milleriniraq wrote:I'm not bashing anybody. Just giving boots on the ground info. I would think Okie, Bulldog or anybody would appreciate information being shared with the group. Is this not the case?

I DON'T BELIEVE I SAID YOUR NAME IN THE ABOVE POST, DID I ??

PEACE LOVE & RV !! LEXIE

lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:04 am

terbo56 wrote:Lexie- Let 'em bash- Apparently they can't get their own intel, so they have to tear up everybody else's- I guess it's time to clean out the "shed', so to speak- Terbo

Yes, keeping an eye on this thread!! Nobody bashes Okie or his Wingmen...Nuff said!!

lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:11 am

terbo56 wrote:Lexie- Let 'em bash- Apparently they can't get their own intel, so they have to tear up everybody else's- I guess it's time to clean out the "shed', so to speak- Terbo
FYI Terbo I do have my own sources. I have even given hints to who those sources are in previous posts. And they too have been wrong. The difference is I don't run out there in front of thousands and get their hopes up based on info that hasn't been reliable. I would think that everybody would have the same goal. THE TRUTH. If something can be proven false then I would think that would be a GOOD thing and then we refocus to different areas. I guess I was mistaken on the purpose that we're all here.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:20 am

GOOD MORNING!!
GOOD MORNIN
G??

[quote="Splovengates"]DINAR RECAPS @ 140 CST
"CONTRACTORS HAVE BEEN PAID IN IRAQ AT AN "IN COUNTRY RV RATE" OF 3.75 AS OF NOW. WE ARE IN PROCESS OF THIS WORLD EVENT WHICH SHALL COME TO FRUITION. BULLDOG75 SPEAKS FOR US. NUFF SAID."

IF THATS TRUE, I CANT WAIT. I NEED TO CATCH A PLANE FOR BAGDAD NOW.

SEE YA!!

I'M GLAD I MISSED MY FLIGHT.
TIME TO RESCHED
ULE

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDL TEXT)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:15 am

Pay attention to detail. There is a whole lot of reading between the lines required here. The Mods and their belief in the Guru's even though they have yet to be correct in ANY of their projections. Why and how could they continue to support them? The answer is in the pudding my friends.... Pay close attention to their words and look for sudden changes in things that were consistant....Job well done folks.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:17 am

milleriniraq wrote:Maybe I'm just slow, could somebody please point out for me where the bashing is on this post? I'm not being sarcastic, I thought it was pretty civil.

I agree... you are a "source"... you are in Iraq..If things haven't happened then everyone should welcome this information. Thanks and keep it coming. You are one of the few sources that I don't have to take with a large "dose of salt"

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:21 am

milleriniraq wrote:I wish it were true. Don't mean to be a wet blanket but nobody (and that includes TCN and LN contractors) have gotten paid in any "RVd" dinars. Sorry but that's the truth from the sandbox. He should really be called on this.

Thank you again milleriniraq. I saw this morning that its Okie and Bulldog that are saying it has RV'd in country at $3.75. I really wish when those posts are made that there was something they could provide to back it up..

11-23-2011 Guru Bulldog75 OUR RV PROCESS HAS STARTED WITH AN IN COUNTRY IRAQ RV AT 3.75. THIS WILL WORK ITS WAY HERE VERY SHORTLY ANY DAY, ANY HOUR VERY, VERY SOON. CONTRACTORS HAVE BEEN PAID IN IRAQ AT AN "IN COUNTRY RV RATE" OF 3.75. WE ARE 'HOUR TO HOUR' AND THIS RVD CAN HAPPEN ANY MOMENT.

11-22-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Bulldog75} THE OVEN CONTINUES AT 440 DEGREES & THE TURKEY IS ON SLOW BAKE FOR ARRIVAL VERY SOON. CONTRACTORS HAVE BEEN PAID IN IRAQ AT AN "IN COUNTRY RV RATE" OF 3.75 AS OF NOW. WE ARE IN PROCESS OF THIS WORLD EVENT WHICH SHALL COME TO FRUITION.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:25 am

Many here appreciate your updates milleriniraq. You have always kept us straight on what your seeing and the Iraqi's are saying.. Kepp it up amigo.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:26 am

Thanks Milleriniraq, your posts are much appretiated, or at least a much needed source of info, keep your posts coming.
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:00 pm

I dont see ONE post on this thread that is BASHING. To point out something that ISNT true is NOT bashing. Tho one could say that your post is bashing since you are claiming those that are stating the truth have no sources and have no intel. Interesting to say that when one poster is in fact IN IRAQ and can easily verify things that are claimed to be 'in country'.

On a side note, I am a little dismayed to see the change in you Terbo. You used to be more neutral and now it seems you are quick to want o get rid of people on here. I have seen it with a few other mods too. Seen alot more ban threats lately yet the content of the posters hasnt changed. Sad to see. And I thought Katt was rough...
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Thank you Miller, for verifying that some information given to some intel gatherers is in fact , untrue. It would be interesting to hear just exactly an "in country RV" means. Can you have an Iraqi take a 25k note to an Iraqi curreancy exchange and get USD in RVd value? (I use an Iraqi citizen to avoid the " it is in counrty for their citizens explaination")

Thanks Real B your post is appreciated by many I'm sure. It seems there are many trying on the captains hat in the absence of a real captain.

It has been nice to read some of the clear thinkers on this site. This post will self destruct in about 1 minute.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:30 pm

God Bless the Gurus! Were it not for them, we would not be here! Because we are here, we can be here for each other. The gurus did this. Thank you gurus!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Alchemist wrote:God Bless the Gurus! Were it not for them, we would not be here! Because we are here, we can be here for each other. The gurus did this. Thank you gurus!

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bryce08 Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:47 pm

wow as soon as anyone aside of a "guru" speaks and voices thier opinion/fact they are slammed by the mods...very sad. SAID BY THE GURUS here and on many sites that this is a team and joint effort in trying to put the puzzle and other intel together to form ideas of when this might happen. we understand that they are just relaying info that was given to them, but then why jump on others for providing the same? just because thier name is not in the URL?Im very greatfull for all the intel that all the gurus bring and I dont post much but am on this site and reading every thread every day...I understand we are getting closer and everyone is getting more uptight but no one was bashing here, and realisticly I see all the gurus and mods getting so defensive over someone saying that the intell could be incorrect, not bashing but that it again could be incorrect. As someone else stated i would think they would appreciate that and take that and let it fall into the puzzle as well in trying to put the whole thing together PROPERLY.

bryce08

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:49 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

I dont see ONE post on this thread that is BASHING. To point out something that ISNT true is NOT bashing. Tho one could say that your post is bashing since you are claiming those that are stating the truth have no sources and have no intel. Interesting to say that when one poster is in fact IN IRAQ and can easily verify things that are claimed to be 'in country'.

On a side note, I am a little dismayed to see the change in you Terbo. You used to be more neutral and now it seems you are quick to want o get rid of people on here. I have seen it with a few other mods too. Seen alot more ban threats lately yet the content of the posters hasnt changed. Sad to see. And I thought Katt was rough...

For what it's worth...

I agree with you and your post 100%... , therealbutterfly...

GET ON THE PLANE 1261280965

I am an Admin on two different Linux forums, and there is NO BASHING at all in this thread...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:53 pm

I WOULD LOVE TO READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS —IF THEY WERE SHORT AND SWEET.
BECAUSE SOME OF YOUR WORDS YOU MIGHT HAVE TA EAT

Footnote
i used to work on Madison ave. We kept our "headlines' on print ads short and to the point, and sometime humorous. Get my attention first then ill read the rest of your copy

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add'l text)

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Imagine, if you could have the vantage point of God? You could sit upon the circle and watch it all, the vanity of it.

I do appreciate real people who are in or have friends who are in boots on the ground.

What would happen if it loped, would we be someone else? And if it RV's tomorrow, will we love our family less? And what would happen if nothing happened? What would we be?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:40 pm

If Spewing Blatant Lies, is Not bashing, then I don't know what is.

At the very best, it's Disrespectful and Thankless, fior all the hard work the GURU's do on all members behalf.

Mad

CaptnJerry wrote:Hey AJ, how about a little help on this one! Why are they allowed to continually spew these blatant lies when boots on the ground (who would know what and how they were paid), debunk it every time? You have even said yourself "No incountry RV has happened!".

Not bashing, Just being a good shepherd and trying to keep the flock from being led to the slaughter instead of going to the pasture!

CJ
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Here you go hwg:

Definition: bashing

Part of SpeechDefinition
Verb1. To knock, strike or smite. [Eve - graph theoretic]
2. To catch, involve or overtake. [Eve - graph theoretic]
3. To batter, chop, slash or swat. [Eve - graph theoretic]
4. To shake, blink, curl, pulsate or riffle. [Eve - graph theoretic]
5. To whop, thrash or thresh. [Eve - graph theoretic]
6. To make, conquer or cope. [Eve - graph theoretic]
7. To lick, outplay or outvote. [Eve - graph theoretic]
8. To whisk or churn. [Eve - graph theoretic]
9. To finish or stop.[Eve - graph theoretic]
Hope this helps! Happy Thanksgiving!

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Folks,

There are so many gurus out there in cyperspace, and yes some are way out there. Yes, their idea of what is going on will show up here, can't help that.

But, there is something you can do so it will not bother you, if it does, Don't Read Them!

Admins and Mods will be watching all posts for A) Bashing, B) being to negitive, So think before you post

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum