Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22

+14
alohajim
happywelshguy
CaptnJerry
globalbiz
Borealistx
HezekiaH
debaumgardner
ghosthunter
bjj
sn1pe
TXMom3
morrisw2
californiadreamin
sandwedge
18 posters

Go down

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 Empty Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22

Post by sandwedge Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:50 am

11-22-2011 Guru Jonnywg Well my friends yet again we come to the finish line with no results. I cannot express how disappointed I am for we holders of dinar. Our sources were positive that this was our time. Government sources felt that it was the end. My feelings and systems checks all pointed to an RV over the past week as there literally is nothing left to hold this up. I will promise you that i will do my best to find out what happened and what if anything went wrong. I thank you for being here and resolve to do better. [ : ( ]

Sounds like Jonnywg is throwning in the towell.. At some point these gurus have to question there sources and either continue with them or throw them in the recycle bin. Sounds like (or) I should hope at this point he will look for new sources if he plans to continue taking many people down this road... Like the other gurus, nothing he has posted has come to fruition.. Bummer for us.. 2012 is looking good right now..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 Empty Re: Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22

Post by californiadreamin Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:56 am

Hey, the fat lady has not sung...yet. We've got to be realistic...but optimistic. Why would 2012 have any more credence that a day/date measurably closer? The date-creep so endemic to this process and the folks in it (guru and others) is itself dysfunctional and serves no ones' interest. Let's keep the faith people...and stop with this down-the-road stuff. All the fundamentals (at least the ones we're aware of) seem to indicate this is *our* moment.

californiadreamin

Back to top Go down

Post by morrisw2 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 am

I think that Jonnwg has been giving us correct information. The Banks are ready. But someone or some organization has not released it to the Banks. When they do, the banks are ready to go.

morrisw2

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 Empty Blue Angel

Post by TXMom3 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:17 am

californiadreamin wrote:Hey, the fat lady has not sung...yet. We've got to be realistic...but optimistic. Why would 2012 have any more credence that a day/date measurably closer? The date-creep so endemic to this process and the folks in it (guru and others) is itself dysfunctional and serves no ones' interest. Let's keep the faith people...and stop with this down-the-road stuff. All the fundamentals (at least the ones we're aware of) seem to indicate this is *our* moment.

I agree! I sincerely appreciate all the info that is being brought to us by Jonnywg, OOM, and Bear. I do believe they have put countless hours into doing the best to their abilities to keep us informed. Thank you all for your time and efforts!:cheers:

TXMom3

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:28 am

I am starting to think this Dinar thing is one big hoax.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:28 am

Go rv! It will come...

Back to top Go down

Post by bjj Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:29 am

It isn't over until it is over so I am still looking for the RV!!! Suspect

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:34 am

morrisw2 wrote:I think that Jonnwg has been giving us correct information. The Banks are ready. But someone or some organization has not released it to the Banks. When they do, the banks are ready to go.

I've got a good friend that is a Branch Manager with WAMU and now Chase. I bug him all the time about the Dinar and his answer is the same every time. He has heard no talk of the IQD from corporate in any form, nothing.. He is also the one that confirmed for me, that if one day the IQD does revalue, that like any other currency they will do the exchange at the branch level using their computers, currency books, and some light they run the currency under. He laughed when I mentioned De La Rue machine and simply replied, "there is no need".. Just FYI on this bank rumor stuff..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:42 am

I for one want to thank Okie, Jonny, ScottiG, Bear, and all the others who give selflessly of their own time and share the intel they are given. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS FOLKS! And while the delays have been frustrating, I assume that the people logging into this site are ADULTS. There's an old saying that defines the difference between an adult and a child. A child says, "I want what I want and I want it now." An adult says, "I want what I want and I want it now....but I can wait." Be adults, people!

Some of us are in dire straits through little fault of our own. Some of us are hanging by the skin of our teeth. I have faith that we will be rescued and rescued soon. We are truly blessed to have even heard of this life-saving investment. Listen to last night's Okiewingmen CC and those with half a brain and heart will be able to relax and enjoy a very blessed Thanksgiving. If ever there was a time to stop complaining, give thanks, and count our blessings, it is now.

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 1839924927 ☀ bounce
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by debaumgardner Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:44 am

Jonnywg, thanks for all you've been doing. I really appreciate your efforts and I do look forward to your posts but can you give us ANY information as to when this might happen? Do you expect anything in the next few days or is it going to be much further out? Thanksgiving? From what S said last week, I figured it would have happened by now. What are your thoughts on this investment as of now? Thanks and I do wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. Sue47

debaumgardner

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Thanks for the info Jonnywg Keep trying and GO RV !!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Borealistx Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:12 pm

It's 11:00 am Tuesday CST and I just got back from talking with my investment guy who is a fellow Christian. As I talked with him I got more and more reassurance in my spirit about this. Not from him, he's not into dinar and only has one other client who is, so he really didn't know anything about it. But as we talked about all the info that's out there, I became more and more sure that this is where God wants me to be. All of the doubts and fears are in the mind. My assurance is in my spriit, and folks, that's where the battle always comes. The evil one attacks in the mind, but God reassures in the spirit by His Spirit. I have such a confidence right now. He asked me when this was supposed to happen, and I told him maybe Friday, maybe next month. Who cares? It will happen, I'm sure, but it will happen when God has everything and everyone in place that He wants in place, not a minute sooner. So let's all relax and enjoy the ride! How much sweeter will it be when it actually happens!

Borealistx

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Borealistx wrote:It's 11:00 am Tuesday CST and I just got back from talking with my investment guy who is a fellow Christian. As I talked with him I got more and more reassurance in my spirit about this. Not from him, he's not into dinar and only has one other client who is, so he really didn't know anything about it. But as we talked about all the info that's out there, I became more and more sure that this is where God wants me to be. All of the doubts and fears are in the mind. My assurance is in my spriit, and folks, that's where the battle always comes. The evil one attacks in the mind, but God reassures in the spirit by His Spirit. I have such a confidence right now. He asked me when this was supposed to happen, and I told him maybe Friday, maybe next month. Who cares? It will happen, I'm sure, but it will happen when God has everything and everyone in place that He wants in place, not a minute sooner. So let's all relax and enjoy the ride! How much sweeter will it be when it actually happens!

Not to be negative, but why utilize an investment professional that does not have a learned/researched opinion about the IQD and other volatile currencies..? Just askin...

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:38 pm

I believe jwg is right from his point of view that the banks are ready
for the RI/RV. The only problem is that the banks have NOTHING to do
with the RI/RV! We are waiting for the CBI! Come on RI/RV!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Borealistx Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:48 pm

[quote="globalbiz"]
Borealistx wrote:It's 11:00 am Tuesday CST and I just got back from talking with my investment guy who is a fellow Christian. As I talked with him I got more and more reassurance in my spirit about this. Not from him, he's not into dinar and only has one other client who is, so he really didn't know anything about it. Not to be negative, but why utilize an investment professional that does not have a learned/researched opinion about the IQD and other volatile currencies..? Just askin...

I'm just beginning the interview process so started with my current guy. Obviously he's not going to be my go-to guy for advice on cashing out, I just thought I'd start with someone I knew before interviewing people I don't know. Besides, the investment guy doesn't need to know anything about IQD. He only gets involved after I cash in. If we were talking about tax attorneys I'd agree.

Last edited by Borealistx on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : remove excessive quoting and add additional comments)

Borealistx

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:01 pm

I respect and thank Johnnywg, for everything he is doing as I can understand the way that this RV changes beyond Johnnywg beliefs. My thanks and respect, also go to all Guru's and Mods, for their effort in bringing us intel

bounce

sandwedge wrote:11-22-2011 Guru Jonnywg Well my friends yet again we come to the finish line with no results. I cannot express how disappointed I am for we holders of dinar. Our sources were positive that this was our time. Government sources felt that it was the end. My feelings and systems checks all pointed to an RV over the past week as there literally is nothing left to hold this up. I will promise you that i will do my best to find out what happened and what if anything went wrong. I thank you for being here and resolve to do better. [ : ( ]

Sounds like Jonnywg is throwning in the towell.. At some point these gurus have to question there sources and either continue with them or throw them in the recycle bin. Sounds like (or) I should hope at this point he will look for new sources if he plans to continue taking many people down this road... Like the other gurus, nothing he has posted has come to fruition.. Bummer for us.. 2012 is looking good right now..

Go RI/RV..
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Today, tomorrow , 2012, you have to be in a position to wait without putting all your hopes into an immediate RV. Life has to go on, RV or not, dont give up, just dont make this your only hope to pay the mortgage this month. As a reformed layaway buyer, I look at like I have more time to buy if it doesn't pop tomorrow, but I'm OK if it does.

Thanks for the Intel, but please think about your posts before you parrot what you hear, if it doesn't make sense, it is probably false.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dianne777 Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Okie, Johnnywg,ScottiG, Bear and all others. Thank you so very much for all the information.

Borealistx, I agree with you. Thank you for your post. We need to keep our eyes on JESUS, for HE is the one bringing forth our blessing. We need to listen with our spirit and appreciate the fact that the RV is on it's way to us. GOD may be last minute but HE is NEVER late.

dianne777

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:13 pm

dianne777 wrote:Okie, Johnnywg,ScottiG, Bear and all others. Thank you so very much for all the information.

Borealistx, I agree with you. Thank you for your post. We need to keep our eyes on JESUS, for HE is the one bringing forth our blessing. We need to listen with our spirit and appreciate the fact that the RV is on it's way to us. GOD may be last minute but HE is NEVER late.

Amen, let's keep the main thing the main thing. The dinar is not our provider, or Okie, Johnny, anyone or anything else. God is our provider and our provision. The dinar is a way He may use to release us into our destinies and callings, but it is just a tool in the hands of the Master.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Bank Tellers to branch managers willl know when they look it up on the in house computers and they see a rate change, so we will know before they do.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:44 pm

bigsmile bigsmile
sn1pe wrote:I am starting to think this Dinar thing is one big hoax.

S.

No, it's not a hoax. We are just a bit tired and disappointed it hasn't arrived...YET! NO why?
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:54 pm

tootles wrote: Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 949729897 Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 949729897
sn1pe wrote:I am starting to think this Dinar thing is one big hoax.

S.

No, it's not a hoax. We are just a bit tired and disappointed it hasn't arrived...YET! Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 11/22 437791839

EXACTLY!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum