Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree

2 posters

Go down

Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  Empty Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree

Post by peter3 Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 am

Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agre
Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agreements Thread has been read 133 visits

21/06/2011

Consensus on the media and commitment to the truce initiative Barzani and held an expanded summit
Baghdad morning
Produced a meeting of political leaders yesterday, for an agreement to calm the media discourse, and abide by the terms initiative of the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani and implementation, and held an extended meeting recently attended by all leaders.

The leaders met yesterday at the Office of the President in Baghdad amid an atmosphere of understanding the positive and frank, despite the absence of the President of the Kurdistan region and the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi, the head of the National Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari. According to a presidential statement received "morning," a copy of it, the political leaders held a formal meeting took place extensive discussion and open to all the problems and issues articulated the relationship between the various parties and agree to work to end the political crisis and ease the atmosphere between all the forces, allowing to start a new phase to reach the best forms of political performance and the government and parliament. The statement continued: "In order to reach this was decided at the meeting agreed to stop and end all the media campaigns that will friction and crisis in the relations between forces and the various political blocs, and decided to hold a future meeting of all the forces and personalities present at this meeting to discuss the position on the issue of U.S. forces in Iraq, as well as examine the readiness of the Iraqi armed forces to carry out its duties and responsibilities of the national. The meeting was attended by the President and the Prime Minister and Vice-President and the Vice Prime Minister and the President of the Supreme Judicial Council and Vice Chairman of the Board of Representatives and the President's representative to the Kurdistan region and the leaders and representatives of all forces and political blocs. and received the President of the Republic a letter of apology from the President of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi to attend due to travel and visit at the head of the delegation representative to the United States, and President Talabani has also received a phone call from Dr. Iyad Allawi, apologizing to attend due to travel to London for a matter of health, and sent a representative to attend the meeting. At the end of the meeting, said the president told a news conference: "It was a successful meeting and good which was discussed two important .. the first presence of U.S. troops, where he was studying the subject of extensive and detailed study of all aspects of the troops to stay or not stay, and where the need for trained and how the number of trainers.It was also agreed after an exchange of views on a special session to take a political decision in this regard by the forces that contributed to the discussions. He said Talabani said: "Further research has been conducted extensively in security, was emphasized on the need to work to achieve national harmony destruction as a condition not necessary to achieve security, as discussed issues related to the readiness of the Iraqi armed forces and equipping, training, and the resulting decisions ", pointing out that this" meeting was important first to end the estrangement and alienation, where for the first time, after such circumstances, she meets these parties have a friendly and friendly atmosphere and frankly discuss the outstanding issues. "It is said that the meeting took 3 hours, and terms were civilized and the language of flowers, according to the presidential statement.

The observers have confirmed that the "morning" that the meeting was a "glimmer of hope" to contain the political differences and end the outstanding issues to move the political process forward. And political sources familiar with the "morning" last Thursday, close a meeting in Baghdad will call him President Jalal Talabani to end the differences between the political parties, saying that it was (the meeting), will consider all outstanding issues.

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9658
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree  Empty Re: Three hours between the political leaders yielded three agree

Post by Lucky Peni Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:07 am

Awesome post....great work
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum