Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market

2 posters

Go down

Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market Empty Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market

Post by peter3 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:55 am

Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market
» Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Arbil market of securities would be the best financial markets in the region
June 18 2011

Khandan-securities Chief Abdel Razak Al-Saadi said the Iraqi market in Erbil to securities, which are being created would be the best financial markets in the region. "he told the newspaper that Arbil market for securities will enjoy specifications equivalent to world markets and the financial support of the Iraqi economy and openness to the world and promote investment activity in the territory.

The Board confirmed earlier that Iraqi economic reality assumes opening more markets in the other governorates of Iraq. The monthly report showed for filing status, the Iraqi contributors log size Iraq stock market stood at 2,370 trillion shares, which credited 1.095 trillion, or 53 percent, with total number of applicants, including 72471 70798 people, 1645.

He said Managing Director of Secretary, Centre sound banking sector deposits issued over the past month, with 916 billion shares and 55.6 percent of the total volume of applicants. He said filing Center is responsible for saving shares to all shareholders, nor can any contributor to sell his shares in Iraq securities market only after deposit in the Centre. The Centre is a non-profit economic institution, contribute to strengthening the economic security of investment supports all sectors and beneficiaries of its services, saying that the highlights of his acceptance of the record of shareholders and shareholding companies listed on the filing status, and keep ownership of securities (share certificates), as well as providing services to adopt international standards.

He said Iraq stock culture tend to gain good having absorbed people highlighted advantages and related laws, prompting citizens to find ways to provide cover for their money and their shares in circulation, and ways to participate in stock trading.

The Centre seeks to strengthen the confidence of investors in securities and enable them to continue their investments easily through a central registry of securities keeping of all companies and reduce risk during manual trading, such as offering securities for damage or loss or fraud, in addition to reducing the risks arising from implementation of the settlement and clearing operations between intermediaries and investors, and ensure the fastest period of securities circulation through implementation of transfers at specific times.

The Centre plan will contribute to the development of deliberative, include the establishment of a compensation fund financed by profits from the Centre with the participation of beneficiaries, and supervising professional activities related to the work of the Centre, establish collaborations with repositories and Arab and international economic organizations, and enter records electronically and contributors to open accounts for all shareholders and companies listed in the repositories.

http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaa....ara=1185&Jor=1
es
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market Empty Re: Arbil market of securities would be the best financial market

Post by Lucky Peni Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:08 am

Awesome.
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum