Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011

+16
goose11
Shabsisdaman
HezekiaH
happywelshguy
alohajim
KAI
DevaronDLH
renny123
dinarstar
steves77
therealbutterfly
wes
sandwedge
OKie_GEM
openmind
silkysand
20 posters

Go down

Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 Empty Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011

Post by silkysand Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:35 am

Provided by: Dinar Recaps

jonnywg] IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS WE WILL KNOW THE FATE................... I fully expect updated info shortly and will report. Nothing has changed from last night. the job is not done but all indications are that we will see results to our advantage shortly. TODAY will have more info passed on to us and I will provide it. The MOSQUE STATEMENTS ARE VERIFIED. IRAQ is the richest coumtry in the world.........I am looking to be in that category if just in my neighborhood............​PARTY ON SQC
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 Empty Re: Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011

Post by openmind Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:41 am

"The job is not done"

So the intel from yesterday saying contractors and such have been paid in RVd Dinars is not true?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 Empty Re: Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011

Post by OKie_GEM Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:58 am

openmind wrote:"The job is not done"

So the intel from yesterday saying contractors and such have been paid in RVd Dinars is not true?

Easy Openmind. There are a lot of I's to dot and T's to cross before this is put out to the world. It is one thing to pay a bunch of contractors with RV'd electronic payments. A whole different story to release this to the rest of the world for cash-in. You agree?
OKie_GEM chillout

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:59 am

Appears that is correct openmind.. Arrrggghhh...

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:19 am

Where's milleriniraq??? I would think that with all of the gurus stating that the rv occured in Iraq yesterday that milleriniraq could confirm or deny this. Odd that he's been silent. Hope he hasn't been booted.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:24 am

OKie_GEM wrote:

Easy Openmind. There are a lot of I's to dot and T's to cross before this is put out to the world. It is one thing to pay a bunch of contractors with RV'd electronic payments. A whole different story to release this to the rest of the world for cash-in. You agree?
OKie_GEM chillout

Nope, dont agree because US contractors are paid in USD. Their paychecks wont change with an rv.

There is no 'rest of the world to cash in' stuff. When the rate changes, its gonna be everywhere at the same time. We hae heard the 'some country is cashin in' or 'contractors are being paid' so many times in 8 years its just pathetic at this point.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:33 am

wes wrote:Where's milleriniraq??? I would think that with all of the gurus stating that the rv occured in Iraq yesterday that milleriniraq could confirm or deny this. Odd that he's been silent. Hope he hasn't been booted.
Good question.. Milleriniraq has always been straight up with his reports. We need his opinion on the latest hype..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steves77 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:42 am

First - we all hope that this intel yesterday is accurate...we will see tomorrow hopefully.

Second - it is irresponsible to ONLY go by what is being released by the Dan and Tony show, or someone who is merely re-quoting them. I pay attention to them and everyone else daily, looking to find the consensus. Lord I hope it's true.

Third - If this is such a fact all over Iraq, then it is suspicious to me that all the groups have not confirmed this intel independently.

When bringing this up in chat, the only answer I got was in essence " our guys' intel is confirmed. If you don't believe it, why don't you go over there and hang out" . I mean REALLY????

Not bashing here, just trying to bring some wisdom to this information. When you have to defend yourself like that you are just afraid that it might not be true and lose face or whatever.

Bottom line - keep the intel coming...but until confirmed by the mouth of two or three DIFFERENT witnesses, keep your salt shaker handy.

Hope we see it tomorrow like everyone else. Bring it on.

steves77

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:55 pm

I would also like to hear from milleriniraq,but I am absolutely convinced as to what his post is going to contain.
In my opinion,the IQD will not,cannot and has not RV'd in Iraq,whilst the international community awaits "their turn".Therealbutterfly is absolutely correct in her post on this as is her content on the contractor payouts.

We are regularly told that Iraq will be the wealthiest country on earth after this event,therefore it makes complete sense that the actual date and rate are known by but a VERY select few,and none of them are IMO gurus.

If an "internal" RV had occurred would this not be a massively newsworthy event,does anyone see it anywhere on the news?
No.
If I had confirmed intel about an internal RV,soon to be followed by an international event,the sale of everything I had in the pursuit of purchasing as much dinar as possible, would be my only activity,what would you be doing?

It does not surprise me that gurus have such large and loyal followings,because all of us,myself included,are eager for this to RV / RI as soon as possible.
We hang onto every new piece of information supplied,because it is what we want to hear and believe,whilst ignoring what our intellect,gut feeling and common sense are telling us is perhaps the exact opposite.

I believe that most gurus are good,and have the IQD community's best interest at heart,supplying it with what they believe to be true,but some are not so scrupulous or charitable.

I cannot supply proof of anything other than what I feel inside,and this has stood me in good stead all my life,"if in doubt,don't do it".
I am in this speculative adventure boots and all because I do believe in it,and I follow these posts,choosing to agree,disagree or remain indifferent,as is my choice.

Those who accept and believe everything the gurus are saying,I wish you well,and truly pray that you are blessed and that they are correct,for me,I will continue in my beliefs,free to be me.

I will end with this,either the intel is off,or it is a case of a guru ego feeding frenzy,leading to the creation of a monster(being IQD owners) which requires constant,endless nutrition in the form of new positive intel,readily supplied by said gurus to keep loyal followers from going cold turkey.

I am happy to read their intel,and the posts that follow,it is interesting,entertaining and informative,and eventually one or some of them will be correct,and good on them.

Blessings to all of us within this divers and wonderfully colourful dinar community,especially on this site.
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:48 pm

it is fun in a way watching all this happen, but I believe that there are a lot of people in real need and they feel good one day and down the next. It has to happen at some point, but I do not really believe that it is happening on Monday or Tuesday because I do not feel it has happened in Iraq. I am praying for all of us. Time will tell, but we do have to still be realistic.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:46 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
OKie_GEM wrote:

OKie_GEM chillout

Nope, dont agree because US contractors are paid in USD. Their paychecks wont change with an rv.

There is no 'rest of the world to cash in' stuff. When the rate changes, its gonna be everywhere at the same time. We hae heard the 'some country is cashin in' or 'contractors are being paid' so many times in 8 years its just pathetic at this point.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:54 pm

I have to ask WHY do people do this? WHY do they lie? What is the purpose of saying, over and over again what is not true... and we all know it did not happen. Yes, it will happen... someday... maybe tomorrow or maybe Christmas... no one on this side of the pond knows the date, rate or the particulars.
I would like to see the liars in this issue put out of the ring of information. We do not need to hear from these people any further. Such people as there are can only be considered pathetic and in dire need of psychological help.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Be calm folks. News, intel, rumors all can chage in a moment to spin (confuse, negate) what people have hit spot on.

Soon and very soon. chillout
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:12 pm

I smell an RV coming...

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Openm, REal B and Dstar are all thinking clearly, thanks.

I can only imagine on payday when your worker Iraqi, (since contractors are paid in their native currency) when you tell him here is 100 dinar, I know you usually get 300,000 dinar, but this is the same. SO I can go tho the bank and get USD $300? Well, not exactly, but just wait. Try that and see what happens.

That is a big red flag on any intel gatherer, it has to make sense and this doesn't.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Based upon your comments, I assume that you don't know just how difficult it is to cultivate sources that can provide real information to the members.

Is the source of intel wrong?....Yes, regularly but that doesn't mean the information was wrong, it just meant that something changed, which has been occurring on a regular basis.

I would suggest that you stop using comment like "Liars" as it's unnecessary, uncalled for and unappreciative of all the hard and dedicated work of the info providers, who brings the info freely and without any personal gain to Help You.

It's my opinion that you have Crossed The Line with your comments and that you should issue an appology.

Mad

DevaronDLH wrote:I have to ask WHY do people do this? WHY do they lie? What is the purpose of saying, over and over again what is not true... and we all know it did not happen. Yes, it will happen... someday... maybe tomorrow or maybe Christmas... no one on this side of the pond knows the date, rate or the particulars.
I would like to see the liars in this issue put out of the ring of information. We do not need to hear from these people any further. Such people as there are can only be considered pathetic and in dire need of psychological help.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Not only do I smell a RV I can almost taste it. GO RV :cheers:

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shabsisdaman Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:07 pm

@HappyWelshGuy

I certainly do not mean any disrespect, only an observation. Happy, you seem like quite an apologist for the gurus as a whole.

Crossing the line? At what point does the PROVIDER of the wrong info cross the line. If any of these gurus had any responsibility for their actions they would, at the very least, denounce their sources. Contrary to what you try to suggest the information is WRONG... The source, APPARENTLY, is wrong and thus, by virtue of the action the information is WRONG. If the gurus in question had taken whatever measures to correct, or even mitigate the information provided it could be viewed as a mistake. However... Like it or not, apology aside, SOMEBODY is a LIAR.

Why do they LIE?? I hope one day we all can realize why they do. BUT... You MUST admit, they do.

Happy, hear this. Maybe you you consider the possibility that YOU are the one that should issue an apology.
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

happywelshguy wrote:Based upon your comments, I assume that you don't know just how difficult it is to cultivate sources that can provide real information to the members.

Is the source of intel wrong?....Yes, regularly but that doesn't mean the information was wrong, it just meant that something changed, which has been occurring on a regular basis.

I would suggest that you stop using comment like "Liars" as it's unnecessary, uncalled for and unappreciative of all the hard and dedicated work of the info providers, who brings the info freely and without any personal gain to Help You.

It's my opinion that you have Crossed The Line with your comments and that you should issue an appology.

Mad

DevaronDLH wrote:I have to ask WHY do people do this? WHY do they lie? What is the purpose of saying, over and over again what is not true... and we all know it did not happen. Yes, it will happen... someday... maybe tomorrow or maybe Christmas... no one on this side of the pond knows the date, rate or the particulars.

Shabsisdaman

Back to top Go down

Post by goose11 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:29 pm

some people have way too much time on their hands.....if this offends you...then yes, I am talking about you...

goose11

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:18 pm

happywelshguy wrote:Based upon your comments, I assume that you don't know just how difficult it is to cultivate sources that can provide real information to the members.

Mad

Happy
I'm sorry to jump on the bandwagon here but can you name one time in the last eight years that the intel has been right?
Like Devaron I can not for the life of me figure out what anyone gets from lieing to us. It makes no sense what so ever but the evidence is that they are. You say that it is wrong info from the sources. I would argue that if it were just wrong info that it would not always be wrong info. The only reason I can see for the perpetual wrong info is if the sources are tied to a seller of Dinar and are thus making money on every transaction. Just my .02 dinar on the subject.

davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 Empty Common Sense

Post by ralphrita Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:37 pm

The World economy is in distress. I think that is fair enough to say--right? The U.S.A. is right in there in the mix--right again? Afraid so!! Is there not some negotiations among all countries to correct this miserable malady? Am I not right again? All of this takes time and is nearing a conclusion So why not sit back and let this all take place without stressing? Quit listening to all the Guru's. Europe is stressing and so is the rest of the world. Things MUST happen and they are taking place. Why must they happen? Because the whole world demands this fix. Next week things will really start to formulate. How do we know this?---because it's a NO BRAINER!!! And the R.V.? Don't blink! Who sez so? All countries, and I do mean all countries say so!!!

A.K.A. COMMON SENSE

ralphrita

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:04 pm

punisher wrote:I smell an RV coming...

I hope they don't let it overcook Jonnywg from the 3S's saying watch the next few hours and we will know post at PTR by easylife 11/19/2011 949729897 .
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by RVKev Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:32 am

@HappyWelshGuy: Whatever.
RVKev
RVKev

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:45 am

Should the world not be able to see at least one valid confirmation that any of this has occurred. This would be public knowledge especially if Kuwait is cashing in. We read MANY confirmations and yet not one has been brought for any to see.

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Post by RVKev Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:04 am

Dont cha just luuuuuuv conformation without proof.
RVKev
RVKev

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:09 am

I love how we can justify being wrong by saying something changed. I'm sorry but this thing does not change 50 times/day. If that were the case, Iraq would be in no shape to move forward. If this has truly RV and we do not see it shortly, it never happened. Gurus can not say something changed.

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Post by RVKev Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:11 am

That is right!
RVKev
RVKev

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum