Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !!

+2
aubrey
Just Da Truth
6 posters

Go down

FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! Empty FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !!

Post by Just Da Truth Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:47 am

From The Secret Daily Teachings
Remember to remember means remember to be aware. Remember to be aware in this moment right now. Being aware is seeing everything around you, hearing everything around you, feeling everything around you, and being completely focused on what you are doing right now.

Most people bring what they do not want because they are not aware that they are listening to the thoughts in their heads about the past and the future. They are not even aware that they are being hypnotized by those thoughts, and are therefore living their life unconsciously.
When you remember to be aware, you are aware immediately. You just have to remember to remember!

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! Empty Re: FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !!

Post by aubrey Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:53 am

What the ???? Is Shirley Maclaine now blogging on OOM !!!
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !! Empty Re: FROM THE BOOK THE SECRET,REMEMBER, TO REMEMBER !!

Post by Socalmikal Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 am

"What the ???? Is Shirley Maclaine now blogging on OOM !!!"

If so, welcome Shirley. "The Secret" is simply about "whatsoever a man thinketh in his heart, so he is." (Proverbs 23:7)

Or as Shakespeare put it, "there is nothing neither good nor bad, but thinking makes it so."

Or as Tiny Tim put it...

God bless us, every one!

Socalmikal

Socalmikal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 am

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:29 am

The Secreat. Oh paleeeeze...

Go RI/RV.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:37 am

Socalmikal wrote:"What the ???? Is Shirley Maclaine now blogging on OOM !!!"

If so, welcome Shirley. "The Secret" is simply about "whatsoever a man thinketh in his heart, so he is." (Proverbs 23:7)

Or as Shakespeare put it, "there is nothing neither good nor bad, but thinking makes it so."

Or as Tiny Tim put it...

God bless us, every one!

Socalmikal

Also know as Self Fulfilling Prophecy or The Law of Attraction . Also the foundation for hypnosis.

WORDS HAVE POWER Very Happy
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:38 am

Just Da Truth wrote:From The Secret Daily Teachings
Remember to remember means remember to be aware. Remember to be aware in this moment right now. Being aware is seeing everything around you, hearing everything around you, feeling everything around you, and being completely focused on what you are doing right now.

Most people bring what they do not want because they are not aware that they are listening to the thoughts in their heads about the past and the future. They are not even aware that they are being hypnotized by those thoughts, and are therefore living their life unconsciously.
When you remember to be aware, you are aware immediately. You just have to remember to remember!

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions

EXACTLY!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:47 am

WoW...and I thought I was confused before...lol..!

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum