Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What is up with WARKA bank accounts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

What is up with WARKA bank accounts?

+2
dinarace
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

What is up with WARKA bank accounts? Empty What is up with WARKA bank accounts?

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Has anyone checked their Warka accounts? Have you noticed that the USD button is missing? There is no way to shuffle between the two currencies now. Could this be because it HAS RVed in country or will soon and they don't want the foreign holders to cash in before it goes global? :?:
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is up with WARKA bank accounts? Empty Re: What is up with WARKA bank accounts?

Post by dinarace Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Sounds logical to me. Go RV.

dinarace

Back to top Go down

What is up with WARKA bank accounts? Empty Re: What is up with WARKA bank accounts?

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:11 pm

So, There is no one on at this time that has a Warka ?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:19 pm

ponee wrote:Has anyone checked their Warka accounts? Have you noticed that the USD button is missing? There is no way to shuffle between the two currencies now. Could this be because it HAS RVed in country or will soon and they don't want the foreign holders to cash in before it goes global? :?:

Very well could be, I believe the mechanics is under way, but when it has RVed in country the iraqis will be trading in the RVed rate. The difference between and RV and the machanics is it has not RVed yet. So I would say it is machanics. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:44 pm

I haven't been in my WARKA acct for a few weeks, but I can try to go looky...Suspect

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Okay...here's the Dill, pickle...HAHAHA....Hmmm, sorry...

My account shows the same balance..VERY GOOD thing to see! What is up with WARKA bank accounts? 567726376

The Currency Exchange rates show the following:

Currency Exchange Rates
CurrencyCurrency Buying RateCurrency Selling Rate
US DOLLAR1175.00000001183.0000000
EURO1655.89200001656.7200000
STERLING POUND1883.69400001884.6360000
Jordanian Dinar1950.00000001960.0000000
UAE Dirham314.0360000314.0360000
Kuwait Dinar4600.00000004600.0000000
YEN JPY15.278000015.2860000
Swiss Franc1308.21700001308.8710000

Nothing NEW there...so no RV inside the bank !!! What is up with WARKA bank accounts? 858978640

Money move to another account is still good, look under:

Account Operations
-> Money Transfer with Different Currency

Does give you ability to transfer from your USD to IQD account.

Hope this helps...👅 ...nothing BAD appears to be going on at WARKA. What is up with WARKA bank accounts? 3079029344

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Boy, isn't that the truth.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:37 pm

The G-Man wrote:Boy, isn't that the truth.

Hey G-man, how are you? I have not had the privelage in chatting with you in a while, since currency chatter anyway. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by asterik Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:41 pm

This is a repost from about 3 months ago. What's up with this?

asterik

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 pm

asterik wrote:This is a repost from about 3 months ago. What's up with this?

No, it is the first time I have posted this. Maybe someone else had the same issue 3 months ago. But, first for me.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is up with WARKA bank accounts? Empty Response

Post by The G-Man Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:23 pm

AJAnderson wrote:

Hey G-man, how are you? I have not had the privelage in chatting with you in a while, since currency chatter anyway. AJ

AJ: I see that you have moved up in the world. An Administrator. Good form you. I have been super busy the last couple of months. I am a LT COL in the Alaska State Defense Force and have a senior officer's responsibility which eats up just about all my time even though it is a volunteer organization. You can Google it. Anyway, I posted on DinarRecaps in favor of Okie last night and they didn't post it and I didn't save it, but it was one of my parities with Clouseau and Snoopy that I thought would add a little humor to the tense situation. Okie should just ignore the jerk who wrote it and move on. My point was about lible and slander and the criminal and civil implications of this person's actions. Just because Okie uses a pseudonym doesn't mean you cna slander him. If he has acurately named Okie(Linnie Richardson), he/she could be in for a large lawsuit. But what nobody has considered is that Ali was slandered too and Ali doesn't use a psuedonym. So, when we stand up for Okie we should also stand up for Ali.

It's good to see you here on Okie. You guys just put on another Mod who is on the ball and a very hard researcher and worker. Very positive person and a friend of mine named "czinzer". Look out for her for me, please.

The G-Man
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:34 pm

The G-Man wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

AJ: I see that you have moved up in the world. An Administrator. Good form you. I have been super busy the last couple of months. I am a LT COL in the Alaska State Defense Force and have a senior officer's responsibility which eats up just about all my time even though it is a volunteer organization. You can Google it. Anyway, I posted on DinarRecaps in favor of Okie last night and they didn't post it and I didn't save it, but it was one of my parities with Clouseau and Snoopy that I thought would add a little humor to the tense situation. Okie should just ignore the jerk who wrote it and move on. My point was about lible and slander and the criminal and civil implications of this person's actions. Just because Okie uses a pseudonym doesn't mean you cna slander him. If he has acurately named Okie(Linnie Richardson), he/she could be in for a large lawsuit. But what nobody has considered is that Ali was slandered too and Ali doesn't use a psuedonym. So, when we stand up for Okie we should also stand up for Ali.

It's good to see you here on Okie. You guys just put on another Mod who is on the ball and a very hard researcher and worker. Very positive person and a friend of mine named "czinzer". Look out for her for me, please.

The G-Man

Thanks for the great words made for Okie. I have talked with AP News and the guy does not even work for them. I never thought that Ali was slandered, your right on that one. I doubt we'll find this Benson guy. I did a google search and found a criminal with the same name, but how would you connect the dots, with as little info as we have.

I miss your funny peices you do. I was the Admin that recomended CZ and I will watch out for her, along with the rest I recommended. I have all their backs.

Thanks for the great words and you can post your peice over here,

AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 pm

AJAnderson wrote:
The G-Man wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

The G-Man

Thanks for the great words made for Okie. I have talked with AP News and the guy does not even work for them. I never thought that Ali was slandered, your right on that one. I doubt we'll find this Benson guy. I did a google search and found a criminal with the same name, but how would you connect the dots, with as little info as we have.

I miss your funny peices you do. I was the Admin that recomended CZ and I will watch out for her, along with the rest I recommended. I have all their backs.

AJ

Like I said, I didn't save it. I have a thought. Let us suppose that the person Lonnie Richards is doing what Okie has been accused of. Miskebaum says she knows Lonnie Richards. Is Lonnie Richards doing these things that Okie is accused of? Does Ali even know him? What is Benson's agenda. From what Elizabeth says, it is not likely that Richards is connected to Ali or that he is doing any of the things charged either. That means Benson has made the whole thing up in his warped mind. Trying to destroy Okie is very totaliarian and this person sshould be called to account. It seems that you guys and Gals have this under control and what apears to have happened is that everyone is rushing to Okie's defense just like they did in the Blaino incident several months ago. Every time someone goes after Okie, he always comes out stronger and more liked. This brings to mind the Bibles unction of, "Touch not God's anointed". More later. Wife says chow's on the table.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 pm

The G-Man wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:
The G-Man wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

The G-Man

AJ

Like I said, I didn't save it. I have a thought. Let us suppose that the person Lonnie Richards is doing what Okie has been accused of. Miskebaum says she knows Lonnie Richards. Is Lonnie Richards doing these things that Okie is accused of? Does Ali even know him? What is Benson's agenda. From what Elizabeth says, it is not likely that Richards is connected to Ali or that he is doing any of the things charged either. That means Benson has made the whole thing up in his warped mind. Trying to destroy Okie is very totaliarian and this person sshould be called to account. It seems that you guys and Gals have this under control and what apears to have happened is that everyone is rushing to Okie's defense just like they did in the Blaino incident several months ago. Every time someone goes after Okie, he always comes out stronger and more liked. This brings to mind the Bibles unction of, "Touch not God's anointed". More later. Wife says chow's on the table.
That certainly crossed my mind. I think he has made it up, including his association with A News. Wow, did the people come to his defense. okie did not even need to say a word. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:45 pm

What could Okie say? Some are going to believe the lies because they are judgmental people. Some of them wish they could do what Okie has been accused of yet still attack Okie. To them it doesn't matter what the truth is because they are not from the "Truth". They are the sons and daughters of darkness. Some are just mad at everything, including God and have to blame someone for the delayed RV. When you come right down to it, not one single guru has been right once they get into the area of "Date and Rate". The D & R are a dangerous minefield for men and women of honor. The gurus are part of that "Drive By" Media syndrome of Seminar Journalism. One guru says something that sounds prophetic and the other gurus latch onto it, give it their personal spin and all the other gurus follow suit. The disease of a purveyor of disinformation is narcism and conceit. 15 minutes of fame is another description. Sooner or later someone is going to hit the Date and Rate on the head and will claim great supernatural powers of prophesy. Well, we have seen what happens to a prophet who is NOT a prophet. Every year in Alaska the people place a flag on a float on the Tananna River when it freezes over. People bet money and pick a date and time when they think the flag will tip over as the ice finally melts. Some get very close to the actual date and time, but I can't recall anyone hitting it on the head yet there are years and years of records of the precise time. The factors concern the elements of nature that no one can control. The person who hits closest wins all the money but is never called a GURU nor are they lorded as a prophet. They are called a lucky stiff and other names not so charitable by those who missed the time. Such it is with the RV. No one except a very few people have a clue of the Date and the Rate and even they find out at the last minute because events can change it, electronics can change it, people can change it. Okie and some others have sources. Whether they are legitimate or not, only God and the Guru know. Now, I believe that OKIE has legitimate sources and probably several of them. He receives intel from them, but no one knows whether the intel is true, accurate and irreversable. Think of that. Since I believe Okie has these sources, and that Okie reports what he is told, the sources are not Shabibi and whoever they are do not have the power to pull the trigger. I believe that the D & R is discussed among a few people and statements are made that one of these people could believe that the decision has been made. They give Okie a call and tell them what they believe is the D&R. By the time the "source" gets to a secure phone to call Okie, the D&R is changed by the triggger puller(assumed to be Shabibi). As a matter of fact, the trigger may already have been pulled in Iraq, but the wire to the WTO or IMF(or whoever may control) has not been plugged in on the other end. So Okie gets a call that Shabs has pulled the trigger but there is no explosion. Since it didn't happen Okie is called a fake or worse. This Benson(a true rectal orifice) has gone over the top and manufactured a "believeable" scenario of accusation for who knows what reason. In the meantime OKie sits in amazement wondering what happened to his sources intel. He would never have been criticized or accused if he hadn't tried to predict the D&R. If he had just been OKIEOILMAN and laid off the predictions he would be on top of the world and people would be hunting down this Benson terd to teach him some manners. Hopefully someone is already on the case. The interesting thing is that OKIE is loved in spite of not being able to announce the RV so far. I have liked OKIE since the first time I heard his voice. He has a Western Movie voice of the Sam Shepherd type. Sam is a regular visitor to my part of Alaska.

If these attacks keep up, the G-Man will have to assume that there is a plot to assassinate the character of OKIE. In that case, I will pull Snoopy and Clouseau out of Iraq and work them with the rest of the World Famous highly trained Investigative Team, and get to the bottom of the plot. Since the G-Man is so busy these days he hopes that the D&R will bring forth the RV before he has to hire a jet to bring Snoopy and Clouseau home. Those jets are expensive. Maybe they can get a "hop" to where Michelle OBama is vacationing and get a ride home on her jet.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:48 pm

AJ- Now I know why you joined OKIEOILMAN's website. You saw that the G-Man had come over a day earlier and wanted to stay close so you could benefit from his impecable anaylitical postingsLOL.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:08 am

There's the issue of the attack on Okie's and Aly's good names. How about the "real" Lonnie Richards? From Dinar Recaps this evening:

Post by Lonnie Richards at Neno's Place Forum

[color:22aa=#330000 !important]Posted Today, 07:03 PM

To whom this concerns:

I am Lonnie R. Richards. During the last 36 hours I have recieved numerous phone derrogatories and even threats. I am 67 years old. The resume which was posted as a link at the bottom of this malicious article is absolutely true. I am currently working as a security officer to offset my social security during these hard times. I am not nor have I ever been Okie or anyone else. I have been an investor as you for over 5 years. I am not nor have I ever been an employee of Dinartrade. I have never met face to face Ali Agah or anyone else in regard to Dinartrade. I have been a s-mod on another Dinar site for a few years of which I used my real name. I try to deal streight up and just tell it like it is. I have no agenda, I have no books I am selling, or have I made one red cent in any Dinar catagory. I was in law enforcement for several yrs (see resume). I have been involved in several endeavors over the yrs and strived to be the best I could be. I was fortunate to have served as a public servent elected by the public. I am now a has been ( guess that's better than being a never was). I am disturbed and yes...upset that someone would just pull something out of the blue and say the things included below. I have spoke to some old friends in the legal profession about investigating this farther. The Okie that I was judged to be has the same first name I have..Lonnie! His last name starts with an "F" and is far from sounding like Richards. Okie in question lives in oklahoma. I was asked to host, manage, or whatever anyone wants to call it.. the Albuquerque office of exchange for Dinartrade once and if this happens.. nothing has changed. I have several security certicates, many law enforcement training certificates and diplomas. I am proud of my education, I am a chaplin volunteer with the Texas criminal justice system, am also a notary public. I am married to a wonderful woman of 37 yrs. and have 9 granchildren and 4 great grandchildren. So... if anything else is said in the manner the article below entails.... I will have no other choice than to look into other options. Lonnie Ray Richards.

What is up with WARKA bank accounts? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

What is up with WARKA bank accounts? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum