Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed.

+23
Alchemist
Splovengates
Terbo56
Socalmikal
ADMIN
mitkire
DevaronDLH
sandwedge
pdids
CaptnJerry
KAI
steves77
besh
Catherine
smokn60s
az-tex
milleriniraq
doodoo
pouncer7
wes
Amarao
openmind
Clubber
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 Empty Re: jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed.

Post by mitkire Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:43 am

Socalmikal wrote:Ok, all you Jonny bashers - until I see you condemning Scottig for making the same call, you're looking like a bunch of cowardy custard complainers!

Hmmmm, no takers yet?

They both made the same careful call and explained what they meant, and nobody's actually got intel to contradict them. Niether Jonny nor Scottig ever said it RV'd on the CBI, so quoting the CBI's current old rate doesn't contradict them.

God bless them both....and you!

Socalmikal

you are right on! point is the gurus have proven that they DO NOT NOR will not KNOW the r/v has happened until it appears on FOREX. IF IT IS NOT TRADING THERE IT HASN'T HAPPENED. That is what we must see to realize the rate we all think we are in this for. until it trades on FOREX you can't sell your dinar for the rate we all anticipate. If you watch FOREX and see it there YOU will be able to tell the gurus! They are watching FOREX and making up the rest!

Here's a point in fact. The other night "AQ" on BGG's CC said the fact that the troops are leaving iraq means the r/v can now happen. she went on to say it can't happen until they leave so she feels (feels, not knows) this is our best chance to date to see this happen. Well, if the troops HAVE TO BE GONE for this to happen then what were all their previous calls in December 2010, January 2011, February 2011, March 2011, April 2011 June 2011, July 2011 and August 2011 about. They are all making up bs stories to capture "new" dinarians. period. nuff said. end of story.

drink the kool-aid as we ALL have previously, if you must. i was as positive as you were about giving the gurus respect. they have PROVEN they do not know more than you do just by following FOREX. The r/v doesn't require "gurus" to happen. It has zero to do with anything they say or do.

Last edited by mitkire on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. - Page 2 Empty Re: jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed.

Post by dinarace Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:49 am

If IQD comes out as a managed float it can not trade on Forex.

dinarace

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:10 am

dinarace wrote:If IQD comes out as a managed float it can not trade on Forex.

Managed float regime is the current international financial environment in which exchange rates fluctuate from day to day, but central banks attempt to influence their countries' exchange rates by buying and selling currencies. It is also known as a dirty float.

In an increasingly integrated world economy, the currency rates impact any given country's economy through the trade balance. In this aspect, almost all currencies are managed since central banks or Governments intervene to influence the value of their currencies.

Almost ALL currencies trade on Forex. Iraqi dinars will also.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum