Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed.

+23
Alchemist
Splovengates
Terbo56
Socalmikal
ADMIN
mitkire
DevaronDLH
sandwedge
pdids
CaptnJerry
KAI
steves77
besh
Catherine
smokn60s
az-tex
milleriniraq
doodoo
pouncer7
wes
Amarao
openmind
Clubber
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. Empty jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed.

Post by Clubber Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Jonnywg From 3's Intel Today Don't Bash Me

jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. If wrong, we will state it but we have it triple confirmed.

c1432: Hi Jonny, do you know if this is an RI or RV? Also, is loser rate $7? What is considered a low loser rate? Thank you for all you do.
jonnywg: It should have read "lower" - sorry typo

gramps77: jonnywg Why would UST want to give us a lower rate since the higher the rate the more taxes we pay?
jonnywg: A cut is more than taxes

Mavis: Jonny .... Did you ever get to read the speech in question yesterday and what was your opinion of it?
jonnywg: I've only got a synopsis so far.....no one could find it.

draavmorris2: I heard something about a sucker rate at 7 dollars?
jonnywg: $7 is hardly a sucker rate

Jupiter: If Iraq is using RV'd dinar inside the country - why has it not been posted on the CBI web site?
jonnywg: CBI is international

dutch2011: GM Jonny. So, it has not rv'd in Iraq like was alluded to yesterday, right?
jonnywg: Wrong

mysterydate: Jonny, do you think the banks will try to offer close to CBI rate?
jonnywg: My guess is no

z1world: Did the rest of the 150 currencies start to show 00.0000 or just the 138?
jonnywg: Still at 138

susanp: TY Jonny, do Canadian banks have same non-interest bearing accounts with unlimited insurance?
jonnywg: Surely you jest .... it's only $100,000 in Canada

massman1: Jonny, if the RV has been announced in Iraq, what stops people from buying millions more at the artificial price?
jonnywg: Dinar already out of country

ROBERTW: Have we any update on the tax obligation
jonnywg: Not yet

1england: Jonny, Please clarify...CBI has been updated with the new rate? Thank you Jonny.

notjonny: OK...Jonny...since Iraq lost control of their country's currency revaluation awhile back, could this just be an 'agreed upon' allowance for Iraq to release in-country first...as a sovereign saving face move?
jonnywg: Have not heard this anytime.

Gwinny: Although RV confirmed in Iraq, we will not be in post- rv until it shows up on our screens, right?
jonnywg: Absolutely correct

amandapanda: So there will be a price at the banks then to cash in? (Sorry, new at this)
jonnywg: Yes, check dealer options

foundbetter: Is it true about the World Global Settlement and Prosperity Program and people are tied to this? Why is everyone afraid to confirm they know about this?
jonnywg: They found a different solution to this. The rv is icing on cake only.

drizz: Why the squirrels name to this site? Great fun!
jonnywg: Originally a private intel room named by one of TONY'S PEOPLE.......IT JUST GREW

Belvedere: Can they RV without releasing it to us?
jonnywg: No

musiccitylady: Jonny, how much longer until we actually have RV in US? Can they RV in Iraq and not ever RV in US?
jonnywg: MUSICCITYLADY I HOPE TODAY

SUNSHINE: Good morning Jonny - thank you. You said the UST may start with lower rate. You mean about $7? or lower than that? Thanks !
jonnywg: COULD BE LOWER

spankymom: To get our money insured by Lloyds of London, do we need a specific minimum and how do we set that up? Sorry if this has been answered before.
jonnywg: I DO NOT THINK THERE IS A MINIMUM

Gwinny: I bought my dinar at 1st Convenience Bank and gave some to my family. What do they need to bring to bank to cash in?
jonnywg: RECEIPTS

wyocowboy: Jonny, if the UST decides on lower rate, are the banks obligated to give only UST rate or can they opt for CBI...and same question for dealers. Thanks.
jonnywg: BANKS ARE UST ONLY

c1432: Jonny, do you know if it's an RI or RV? Thanks.
jonnywg: $7.00 IS RV

devildogmom: If UST comes in low, wouldn't it be better to go with Dinar Banker / Dinar Trade? I thought I heard at some point that they would go with the CBI rate and a fee of $150 per million IQD.
jonnywg: YES, BUT CALL AROUND

b647888: Are you going to have banks in the Midwest?
jonnywg: BANKS ALL OVER USA.

draavmorris2: So it is going to go higher?
jonnywg: DO NOT KNOW

echo: How long do you expect it now before we see the rate on the bank screens and/or CBI site? Thank you, Jonny!
jonnywg: TODAY AT THE BANK. BANK SCREENS ARE STILL UPDATING. THERE ARE 138 COUNTRIES AT 00.0000.

PrincessM: Jonny, when you say CBI is international, that would mean their site will change when the world changes?
jonnywg: YES

Sandy: Are you still hopeful this will happen for us?
jonnywg: ITS A MATTER OF WHEN NOT IF

foundbetter: Jonny, so according to some, the World Global Settlements is tied to this. Does that mean that the St. Germaine info is true?
jonnywg: WE BELIEVE SO........WORLD COURT RULING

wadupd: Hi Jonny. Thanks for the great news. I am confused about the date of the 20th I saw in chat when I got up and must have missed something there. Can you explain?
jonnywg: NOT ME

LuckyStar08: After the rv and everyone does their cash ins, do you believe that it will be talked about on the news or any type of government setting from a spike in millionaires?
jonnywg: NO PRESS

b647888: Someone eluded to a 10% rollover charge out of a non-interest bearing account. Do you have and idea what they were asking this for?
jonnywg: NO

ChaChaSquirrel: Jonny, I don't understand the numbers. If it's $7 then is this the CBI rate - and then the IMF gets $2 = $5 for us? or ... Please explain how this works. If it is $7, then what is our number? Sorry I'm so dumb! and thank you so much for everything!!
jonnywg: THE BANKS WILL SPLAIN YOU. YOU GET THE LOWEST AMOUNT

tinker: Dinar Trade just sent an e-mail about their absence and transition in the near future to provide new options and services, also info to buy from DinarUK. Are we really to believe it rv'd?
jonnywg: DEALERS WILL SELL UNTIL IT RV 'S IN USA AS DINAR FOR SALE ALREADY HERE

HaPpYdAnCe: Do you know if the VND has rv'd in-country yet?
jonnywg: NO INFO

murphy: Hi Jonny. Once things are official, will you be sending Canadian cash-in info out? I sent my contact to your e-mail as suggested. Thank you so much for all your help with this.
jonnywg: ABACUS1465@GMAIL.COM FOR CANADIANS

carolinagirl81: Jonnywg: Any good rate news about the VND?
jonnywg: NOT YET

Jupiter: Jonny, in your opinion will the techies be able to punch through all currencies at one time or will it bottle neck and have to be pushed in chunks?
jonnywg: WE'LL SEE

Dumpling: Jonny, first thank you for what you do for us. Earlier you stated, "CBI HAS ALREADY RELEASED........VISUAL WAITING ON INPUT" Exactly what has CBI released? And what is visual waiting on input?
jonnywg: CBI RELEASED IN IRAQ IS NOT USA. WE ARE WAITING ON CBI INPUT TO USA

Prospernow: Jonny, is there another site like a bank that would show the update sooner than XE.com or CBI.iq ?

healthscans: Are any other countries claiming to have RV'd yesterday besides Iraq?
jonnywg: NONE WE ARE AWARE OF

stitches: So are we looking at CBI screen or our screens?
jonnywg: BOTH

ChaChaSquirrel: Dinar Bbanker said they will give CBI rate. Is this good or bad compared to a bank? Again I know this is a dumb question, I am confused about things I have read
jonnywg: SHOULD BE BETTER

shawnon: Jonny, what actually happened yesterday morning at 6 am?
jonnywg: WHAT TIME ZONE

GiGi: Jonny, are the funds in a Warka Bank account revalued?
jonnywg: A DINAR IS A DINAR - SO YES

ALEXDC: You know better than me. It seems like there is a timing thing going on at this point. Some have speculated for some time that Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday are best days. Some say Friday or Sunday when all markets are closed. I am interested in what you think. For what it is worth I have belief it will happen between 3:00 -3:30 est - not sure am/pm. This is my intuition. Thanks brother for all your input
jonnywg: THIS IS TOO BIG....ANYTIME

shar35: Will you and your team advise if you are able to get a confirmation if employees/contractors in Iraq are paid in RV'd dinar as indicated?

MRP: Jonny if the UST is lower, then is it good to talk to dealers? Didn't they guarantee [or something] the CBI rate?
jonnywg: DEALERS PAY CBI

sparkles: Jonny I am trying to ask this in a different way - did they rv or did they just announce they are going to.
jonnywg: WE CONFIRMED IT WAS ANNOUNCED

healthscans: Jonny - the way I see this is if this was not going to happen, they would not have all these IT people working here in Houston, right?
jonnywg: ON LOCKDOWN FOR OVER 2 DAYS

bluebabae: So 10:00 est the banks will be open and then will we see the rate??
jonnywg: WHO KNOWS

Eleanor: Do you think dinar sales are booming today?

healthscans: Jonnywg - one more question. I think you talk to Tony quite a bit - is he getting the same intel from his sources or similar that we are getting?
jonnywg: TONY AND I TALK DAILY. We have completely different sources

RoseRedTyler: Can you say at this time, what banks you have made agreements with for the squirrels?
jonnywg: WELLS FARGO, CHASE AND DINAR BANKER

weareblessed: Can the UST hold the dealers back if a CBI rate is presented out of the gate?
jonnywg: THEY WILL TRY

manchimp: When today do you think you'll have some more intel? And, if it did RV in Iraq, could we just be in a window of 10 days like Kuwait had?
jonnywg: MORE INTEL AT NOON. I DO NOT KNOW REGARDING WINDOW

jdreel: Jonny, I brought some of my dinar from GID Associates. On the PTR call yesterday they said that there might be a problem with some 10,000 brought out of CT have you heard anything bad about that company? Thanks
jonnywg: NO I HAVE NOT

evadevad: Why so long with the [rate] updating? - we live in the computer age. Is it updating or do they have to input the rate?
jonnywg: I AGREE . RIDICULOUS....

jonnywg: OK GROUP I HAVE TO GO NOW. SORRY THERE WERE A FEW I COULD NOT ANSWER BUT I WILL COME BACK AFTER 1PM CST

Clubber

Back to top Go down

jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. Empty Re: jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Is this the real deal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Clubber Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:50 pm

punisher wrote:Is this the real deal?

I don't know, but I hope So :cheers:

Clubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:53 pm

I hope so too...go ri or rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clubber Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:58 pm

wreckless I'm thinking Range Rover Sport Nothing To Fancy Wink

Last edited by Clubber on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clubber

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Its not on the CBI website.

Okie said it wouldn't happen while the Parliament was on vacation.

I want this as much as the next guy. But we need tangible proof, this isn't a matter of faith or religion but dollars and SENSE!!!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:00 pm

openmind wrote:Its not on the CBI website.

I want this as much as the next guy. But we need tangible proof, this isn't a matter of faith or religion but dollars and SENSE!!!

Agreed! Go rv! run

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarao Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:05 pm

I don't believe it, and now I'm going back to bed.

Amarao

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Well milleriniraq said earlier that this wasn't true. As much as I hope I'm wrong, I've gotta go with milleriniraq on this one being that he's actually in Iraq. He's been very accurate with what's going on in Iraq right now. Jonnywg......umm.....well ummm......he hasn't been right yet.

Last edited by wes on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:18 pm

AJ said no.
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:21 pm

punisher wrote:Is this the real deal?

I wouldn't hold my breath....although I'm still holding waiting for Bulldog!
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:22 pm

punisher wrote:

Agreed! Go rv! jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. 2211252749

The problem with the CBI is there are two, one we see and two they see, when the RV?RI occurs the sceen we do not see will be merged with the screen we see, to make the changes. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:22 pm

I can't believe this guy has the nerve to write this. It did NOT RV in Iraq. Holy crap, this guy is just plain wrong.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:23 pm

I can't believe this guy has the nerve to write this. It did NOT RV in Iraq. Holy crap, this guy is just plain wrong.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:27 pm

milleriniraq wrote:I can't believe this guy has the nerve to write this. It did NOT RV in Iraq. Holy crap, this guy is just plain wrong.

Nobody has the cajones to call him on it... that is why he continues to post this nonsense...

Some forums call him jonny Wrong Guess, and they would be right...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smokn60s Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Hasn't happened formally ,maybe verbally ? Action speaks louder than words !!!!

smokn60s

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:32 pm

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:33 pm

*NOTE* to everyone who DID call this and who DID NOT. NUFF SAID!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:35 pm

AJAnderson wrote:
punisher wrote:

Agreed! Go rv! jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. 2211252749

The problem with the CBI is there are two, one we see and two they see, when the RV?RI occurs the sceen we do not see will be merged with the screen we see, to make the changes. AJ

Hope you are right...go ri.

Back to top Go down

Post by besh Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:41 pm

milleriniraq wrote:I can't believe this guy has the nerve to write this. It did NOT RV in Iraq. Holy crap, this guy is just plain wrong.

Hope you refreshed the posted page several times by mistake cause some people are allergic to spamming.

besh
besh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Personally i'm glad he baled from our site. I'm just going to quit reading anything that is from JWG. We could have sent a rocket to the moon in the amount of time the computers have been updating. HAHAHAHA Very Happy

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steves77 Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Well, their multiple sources says it did and that is what they are going by. They also stated it"s not real until absolutely verified, but that"s what their sources are saying.
We don"t get too excited(some do) until its posted and we can cash in. It is great news if confirmed, which is what we are waiting for. If not, we still wait.
SO STOP YOUR BASHING..NOBODY SAID ITS DONE. These guys didn't say so either other than what they were told. Geez people, let it play out.

steves77

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Fire the sources!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:29 pm

steves77 wrote:Well, their multiple sources says it did and that is what they are going by. They also stated it"s not real until absolutely verified, but that"s what their sources are saying.
We don"t get too excited(some do) until its posted and we can cash in. It is great news if confirmed, which is what we are waiting for. If not, we still wait.
SO STOP YOUR BASHING..NOBODY SAID ITS DONE. These guys didn't say so either other than what they were told. Geez people, let it play out.

jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. That is not calling it???
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Lord, let it be. Your Kingdom come, Your Will be done, on Earth, right now, today, as it is in Heaven. Release! Release! Release!
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Catherine wrote:
steves77 wrote:Well, their multiple sources says it did and that is what they are going by. They also stated it"s not real until absolutely verified, but that"s what their sources are saying.

Then, what pray tell is it?

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pdids Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Boy...this site is loaded with negativity by the readers. MHO is to just read what you want and to believe what you want, however, just bashing someone i.e. guru for sharing what he believes to be the truth makes no sense. I can guarantee you that the ones that are doing it are down to their last dollar and probably don't have " a pot to xxxxxxx in "

pdids

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:03 pm

This is not about negativity~I was just asking why steves77 said jonny did not call the RV.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:08 pm

pdids wrote:Boy...this site is loaded with negativity by the readers. MHO is to just read what you want and to believe what you want, however, just bashing someone i.e. guru for sharing what he believes to be the truth makes no sense. I can guarantee you that the ones that are doing it are down to their last dollar and probably don't have " a pot to xxxxxxx in "

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 pm

doodoo wrote:Personally i'm glad he baled from our site. I'm just going to quit reading anything that is from JWG. We could have sent a rocket to the moon in the amount of time the computers have been updating. HAHAHAHA Very Happy

Agree. If this doesn't pan out by tomorrow morning, then I think we have to look at Jonnywg's intel as simply a guy that wants his 15-minutes in the spotlight.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Catherine wrote:

I agree...cbi and forex are confirmation! Go rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:15 pm

pdids wrote:Boy...this site is loaded with negativity by the readers. MHO is to just read what you want and to believe what you want, however, just bashing someone i.e. guru for sharing what he believes to be the truth makes no sense. I can guarantee you that the ones that are doing it are down to their last dollar and probably don't have " a pot to xxxxxxx in "

You say: "I can guarantee you that the ones that are doing it are down to their last dollar and probably don't have " a pot to xxxxxxx in ". First off, you are very wrong on that statement. People calling out the gurus has been going on for years. Some are more harsh than others, but the gurus need to be called out at some point. Most gurus run and hide after they have been called out and probably resurface under a different stage name. I do not promote bashing, but I do believe we are all brighter people than the sheeple you apparently would like for us to be.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:20 pm

sandwedge wrote:

You say: "I can guarantee you that the ones that are doing it are down to their last dollar and probably don't have " a pot to xxxxxxx in ". First off, you are very wrong on that statement. People calling out the gurus has been going on for years. Some are more harsh than others, but the gurus need to be called out at some point. Most gurus run and hide after they have been called out and probably resurface under a different stage name. I do not promote bashing, but I do believe we are all brighter people than the sheeple you apparently would like for us to be.

Go RI/RV..

Good answer...

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:30 pm

For reasons we do not understand there seems to be people who just need to have their say, be in the spot light so to speak then they are gone because they have NO substance, no actual value... This Iraq thing is ridiculous... everyone wants it to happen (its a $$$$ bonanza) but no one, not here or in Iraq knows when or actually IF the RV will actually take place.) Shabibi may be lieing to everyone and the so called leaders of Iraq may not be any more aware of or caring of their people then are politicians anywhere else in the world. If we have no one in Iraq, in contact with the CBI and/or the parliment then we are all just guessing about this situation... Stop putting all your eggs in one basket and get on with your life... it the RV happens in your lifetime then great, wonderful, if not then accept it... you and I are NOT in control of it, we are observers at best and hopefully we will be benefactors of the Iraq RV...
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Jonnywg From 3's Intel Today Don't Bash Me

jonnywg said: RV in Iraq confirmed. If wrong, we will state it but we have it triple confirmed.

jonnyboy, you are never right. i have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! thanks, though. they say a good laugh help with digestion.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by besh Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Who has always been right 100%?

mitkire wrote:Jonnywg From 3's Intel Today Don't Bash Me

jonnywg said: RV in Iraq confirmed. If wrong, we will state it but we have it triple confirmed.

jonnyboy, you are never right. i have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! thanks, though. they say a good laugh help with digestion.

Last edited by besh on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
besh
besh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:43 pm

NOBODY... HAS BEEN RIGHT THAT CALLED THE RV, OR WE WOULD NOT BE HERE, WE WOULD BE OUT GIFTING AND SPENDING. . . . HE SAID... IF WRONG... THEY WILL STATE IT. Have not read later in the day posts, so maybe there is one stating so. . .

:bball:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Socalmikal Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:51 pm

In calling an RV in Iraq, Jonny only called the same thing that Scottig did: Scotti then went on to clarify exactly what took place in the "inner banks" used by currency traders, stating that his 30 year veteran of that trade confirmed an in-country RV on that level, and that both the PM and Shabibi mentioned the RV in speeches yesterday.

So all those with the nerve to bash Scottig along with Jonny and to call for his ouster from this website, let's see the size of your cojones...either than or kindly callate!

God bless us, every one!

Socalmikal

Socalmikal

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:53 pm

DevaronDLH- Excellent post and outlook- Maybe others should follow your lead-Strong attitude, but true- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:55 pm

And Miskebam,Thankyou 4 everything you say and do-No bs there-Appreciate you- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:52 pm

There is he is. Are you seeing any movement with the people (or) more of the same? Did Shabibi or Maliki speak to the people that you know of.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:10 pm

QUESTION FOR JONNY FROM DINAR RECAPS

"Are 138 currencies not trading currently?

"Is tomorrow as in tomorrow yesterday or tomorrow thursday?"
jonnywg: TODAY

ME "Be ready today or tomorrow, between wednesday or thursday night, or maybe next tuesday or wednesday, but probably wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday, the day after yesterday, which is TODAY

Last edited by Splovengates on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDL TEXT)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:34 pm

mitkire wrote:Jonnywg From 3's Intel Today Don't Bash Me

It's been triple confirmed, but has it been "Super Secret Squirrel" confirmed?
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:22 pm

I need no one to tell me when the sun rises. I often listen to the weather report, but they are often wrong. When in doubt, take your umbrella.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:11 pm

jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. Mortmy name is jonnywg and i have a story for you.

first here is today's (11/15/2011) iqd quote
USD/IQD [change]
+0.1500
0.0128%
1169.5000 - 1170.2500
1154.3999 - 1203.8999

now with that quote in mind, see if this makes any sense .........

Clubber wrote:Jonnywg From 3's Intel Today Don't Bash Me

jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. If wrong, we will state it but we have it triple confirmed.

c1432: Hi Jonny, do you know if this is an RI or RV? Also, is loser rate $7? What is considered a low loser rate? Thank you for all you do.
jonnywg: It should have read "lower" - sorry typo

gramps77: jonnywg Why would UST want to give us a lower rate since the higher the rate the more taxes we pay?
jonnywg: A cut is more than taxes

Mavis: Jonny .... Did you ever get to read the speech in question yesterday and what was your opinion of it?
jonnywg: I've only got a synopsis so far.....no one could find it.

draavmorris2: I heard something about a sucker rate at 7 dollars?
jonnywg: $7 is hardly a sucker rate

Jupiter: If Iraq is using RV'd dinar inside the country - why has it not been posted on the CBI web site?
jonnywg: CBI is international

dutch2011: GM Jonny. So, it has not rv'd in Iraq like was alluded to yesterday, right?
jonnywg: Wrong

mysterydate: Jonny, do you think the banks will try to offer close to CBI rate?
jonnywg: My guess is no

z1world: Did the rest of the 150 currencies start to show 00.0000 or just the 138?
jonnywg: Still at 138

susanp: TY Jonny, do Canadian banks have same non-interest bearing accounts with unlimited insurance?
jonnywg: Surely you jest .... it's only $100,000 in Canada

massman1: Jonny, if the RV has been announced in Iraq, what stops people from buying millions more at the artificial price?
jonnywg: Dinar already out of country

ROBERTW: Have we any update on the tax obligation

1england: Jonny, Please clarify...CBI has been updated with the new rate? Thank you Jonny.

notjonny: OK...Jonny...since Iraq lost control of their country's currency revaluation awhile back, could this just be an 'agreed upon' allowance for Iraq to release in-country first...as a sovereign saving face move?
jonnywg: Have not heard this anytime.

Gwinny: Although RV confirmed in Iraq, we will not be in post- rv until it shows up on our screens, right?
jonnywg: Absolutely correct

amandapanda: So there will be a price at the banks then to cash in? (Sorry, new at this)
jonnywg: Yes, check dealer options

foundbetter: Is it true about the World Global Settlement and Prosperity Program and people are tied to this? Why is everyone afraid to confirm they know about this?
jonnywg: They found a different solution to this. The rv is icing on cake only.

drizz: Why the squirrels name to this site? Great fun!
jonnywg: Originally a private intel room named by one of TONY'S PEOPLE.......IT JUST GREW

Belvedere: Can they RV without releasing it to us?
jonnywg: No

musiccitylady: Jonny, how much longer until we actually have RV in US? Can they RV in Iraq and not ever RV in US?
jonnywg: MUSICCITYLADY I HOPE TODAY

SUNSHINE: Good morning Jonny - thank you. You said the UST may start with lower rate. You mean about $7? or lower than that? Thanks !
jonnywg: COULD BE LOWER

spankymom: To get our money insured by Lloyds of London, do we need a specific minimum and how do we set that up? Sorry if this has been answered before.
jonnywg: I DO NOT THINK THERE IS A MINIMUM

Gwinny: I bought my dinar at 1st Convenience Bank and gave some to my family. What do they need to bring to bank to cash in?
jonnywg: RECEIPTS

wyocowboy: Jonny, if the UST decides on lower rate, are the banks obligated to give only UST rate or can they opt for CBI...and same question for dealers. Thanks.
jonnywg: BANKS ARE UST ONLY

c1432: Jonny, do you know if it's an RI or RV? Thanks.
jonnywg: $7.00 IS RV

devildogmom: If UST comes in low, wouldn't it be better to go with Dinar Banker / Dinar Trade? I thought I heard at some point that they would go with the CBI rate and a fee of $150 per million IQD.
jonnywg: YES, BUT CALL AROUND

b647888: Are you going to have banks in the Midwest?
jonnywg: BANKS ALL OVER USA.

draavmorris2: So it is going to go higher?
jonnywg: DO NOT KNOW

echo: How long do you expect it now before we see the rate on the bank screens and/or CBI site? Thank you, Jonny!
jonnywg: TODAY AT THE BANK. BANK SCREENS ARE STILL UPDATING. THERE ARE 138 COUNTRIES AT 00.0000.

PrincessM: Jonny, when you say CBI is international, that would mean their site will change when the world changes?

Sandy: Are you still hopeful this will happen for us?
jonnywg: ITS A MATTER OF WHEN NOT IF

foundbetter: Jonny, so according to some, the World Global Settlements is tied to this. Does that mean that the St. Germaine info is true?
jonnywg: WE BELIEVE SO........WORLD COURT RULING

wadupd: Hi Jonny. Thanks for the great news. I am confused about the date of the 20th I saw in chat when I got up and must have missed something there. Can you explain?
jonnywg: NOT ME

LuckyStar08: After the rv and everyone does their cash ins, do you believe that it will be talked about on the news or any type of government setting from a spike in millionaires?
jonnywg: NO PRESS

b647888: Someone eluded to a 10% rollover charge out of a non-interest bearing account. Do you have and idea what they were asking this for?

ChaChaSquirrel: Jonny, I don't understand the numbers. If it's $7 then is this the CBI rate - and then the IMF gets $2 = $5 for us? or ... Please explain how this works. If it is $7, then what is our number? Sorry I'm so dumb! and thank you so much for everything!!
jonnywg: THE BANKS WILL SPLAIN YOU. YOU GET THE LOWEST AMOUNT

tinker: Dinar Trade just sent an e-mail about their absence and transition in the near future to provide new options and services, also info to buy from DinarUK. Are we really to believe it rv'd?
jonnywg: DEALERS WILL SELL UNTIL IT RV 'S IN USA AS DINAR FOR SALE ALREADY HERE

HaPpYdAnCe: Do you know if the VND has rv'd in-country yet?
jonnywg: NO INFO

murphy: Hi Jonny. Once things are official, will you be sending Canadian cash-in info out? I sent my contact to your e-mail as suggested. Thank you so much for all your help with this.
jonnywg: ABACUS1465@GMAIL.COM FOR CANADIANS

carolinagirl81: Jonnywg: Any good rate news about the VND?
jonnywg: NOT YET

Jupiter: Jonny, in your opinion will the techies be able to punch through all currencies at one time or will it bottle neck and have to be pushed in chunks?
jonnywg: WE'LL SEE

Dumpling: Jonny, first thank you for what you do for us. Earlier you stated, "CBI HAS ALREADY RELEASED........VISUAL WAITING ON INPUT" Exactly what has CBI released? And what is visual waiting on input?
jonnywg: CBI RELEASED IN IRAQ IS NOT USA. WE ARE WAITING ON CBI INPUT TO USA

Prospernow: Jonny, is there another site like a bank that would show the update sooner than XE.com or CBI.iq ?

healthscans: Are any other countries claiming to have RV'd yesterday besides Iraq?
jonnywg: NONE WE ARE AWARE OF

stitches: So are we looking at CBI screen or our screens?
jonnywg: BOTH

ChaChaSquirrel: Dinar Bbanker said they will give CBI rate. Is this good or bad compared to a bank? Again I know this is a dumb question, I am confused about things I have read
jonnywg: SHOULD BE BETTER

shawnon: Jonny, what actually happened yesterday morning at 6 am?
jonnywg: WHAT TIME ZONE

GiGi: Jonny, are the funds in a Warka Bank account revalued?
jonnywg: A DINAR IS A DINAR - SO YES

ALEXDC: You know better than me. It seems like there is a timing thing going on at this point. Some have speculated for some time that Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday are best days. Some say Friday or Sunday when all markets are closed. I am interested in what you think. For what it is worth I have belief it will happen between 3:00 -3:30 est - not sure am/pm. This is my intuition. Thanks brother for all your input
jonnywg: THIS IS TOO BIG....ANYTIME

shar35: Will you and your team advise if you are able to get a confirmation if employees/contractors in Iraq are paid in RV'd dinar as indicated?

MRP: Jonny if the UST is lower, then is it good to talk to dealers? Didn't they guarantee [or something] the CBI rate?
jonnywg: DEALERS PAY CBI

sparkles: Jonny I am trying to ask this in a different way - did they rv or did they just announce they are going to.
jonnywg: WE CONFIRMED IT WAS ANNOUNCED

healthscans: Jonny - the way I see this is if this was not going to happen, they would not have all these IT people working here in Houston, right?
jonnywg: ON LOCKDOWN FOR OVER 2 DAYS

bluebabae: So 10:00 est the banks will be open and then will we see the rate??
jonnywg: WHO KNOWS

Eleanor: Do you think dinar sales are booming today?

healthscans: Jonnywg - one more question. I think you talk to Tony quite a bit - is he getting the same intel from his sources or similar that we are getting?
jonnywg: TONY AND I TALK DAILY. We have completely different sources

RoseRedTyler: Can you say at this time, what banks you have made agreements with for the squirrels?
jonnywg: WELLS FARGO, CHASE AND DINAR BANKER

weareblessed: Can the UST hold the dealers back if a CBI rate is presented out of the gate?
jonnywg: THEY WILL TRY

manchimp: When today do you think you'll have some more intel? And, if it did RV in Iraq, could we just be in a window of 10 days like Kuwait had?
jonnywg: MORE INTEL AT NOON. I DO NOT KNOW REGARDING WINDOW

jdreel: Jonny, I brought some of my dinar from GID Associates. On the PTR call yesterday they said that there might be a problem with some 10,000 brought out of CT have you heard anything bad about that company? Thanks
jonnywg: NO I HAVE NOT

evadevad: Why so long with the [rate] updating? - we live in the computer age. Is it updating or do they have to input the rate?
jonnywg: I AGREE . RIDICULOUS....

jonnywg: OK GROUP I HAVE TO GO NOW. SORRY THERE WERE A FEW I COULD NOT ANSWER BUT I WILL COME BACK AFTER 1PM CST

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fun4me2 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Complainer's ...complain !

Misery loves company

Can't see the forest because of the tree's

Oh ye of little faith

Money , money loves me......Come RV !

fun4me2

Back to top Go down

Post by Socalmikal Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:16 am

Ok, all you Jonny bashers - until I see you condemning Scottig for making the same call, you're looking like a bunch of cowardy custard complainers!

Hmmmm, no takers yet?

They both made the same careful call and explained what they meant, and nobody's actually got intel to contradict them. Niether Jonny nor Scottig ever said it RV'd on the CBI, so quoting the CBI's current old rate doesn't contradict them.

God bless them both....and you!

Socalmikal

Socalmikal

Back to top Go down

Post by lipster Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:39 am

I am invested and believe an RV should take place. I dont come to these sites that often because of the gurus who cry wolf. The RV is coming, the RV is coming. They push hard and then start to back away from their claims. It a cycle. Is it meant to gain more sales for the dealers? I had them email me today to buy more. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

lipster

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:41 am

go johnny go johnny be good! jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. 1815401988

I'll Be Back!jonnywg: RV in Iraq confirmed. 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:43 am

Socalmikal wrote:Ok, all you Jonny bashers - until I see you condemning Scottig for making the same call, you're looking like a bunch of cowardy custard complainers!

Hmmmm, no takers yet?

They both made the same careful call and explained what they meant, and nobody's actually got intel to contradict them. Niether Jonny nor Scottig ever said it RV'd on the CBI, so quoting the CBI's current old rate doesn't contradict them.

God bless them both....and you!

Socalmikal

you are right on! point is the gurus have proven that they DO NOT NOR will not KNOW the r/v has happened until it appears on FOREX. IF IT IS NOT TRADING THERE IT HASN'T HAPPENED. That is what we must see to realize the rate we all think we are in this for. until it trades on FOREX you can't sell your dinar for the rate we all anticipate. If you watch FOREX and see it there YOU will be able to tell the gurus! They are watching FOREX and making up the rest!

Here's a point in fact. The other night "AQ" on BGG's CC said the fact that the troops are leaving iraq means the r/v can now happen. she went on to say it can't happen until they leave so she feels (feels, not knows) this is our best chance to date to see this happen. Well, if the troops HAVE TO BE GONE for this to happen then what were all their previous calls in December 2010, January 2011, February 2011, March 2011, April 2011 June 2011, July 2011 and August 2011 about. They are all making up bs stories to capture "new" dinarians. period. nuff said. end of story.

drink the kool-aid as we ALL have previously, if you must. i was as positive as you were about giving the gurus respect. they have PROVEN they do not know more than you do just by following FOREX. The r/v doesn't require "gurus" to happen. It has zero to do with anything they say or do.

Last edited by mitkire on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum