Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Obama speaking "Live" tonight..

+12
Terbo56
aksafeone
MotorCityGuy
Kairos
clayf
tigers
pontymania
globalbiz
tnbulldog
wes
jahlives
sandwedge
16 posters

Go down

Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. Empty Obama speaking "Live" tonight..

Post by sandwedge Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:08 pm

I just saw an announcement on Fox News (12:05 PST) that Obama is speaking "Live" tonight at 9:45 EST. He will be discussing the meeting that just took place in Hawaii. IMO, we rarely speak the President speak this late in the day, especially on a Sunday. Does he have an announcement to make? I sure hope for all of us that he does.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. Empty Re: Obama speaking "Live" tonight..

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:26 pm

well lets see if Obama's speach lines up with other intel. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:32 pm

sandwedge wrote:I just saw an announcement on Fox News (12:05 PST) that Obama is speaking "Live" tonight at 9:45 EST. He will be discussing the meeting that just took place in Hawaii. IMO, we rarely speak the President speak this late in the day, especially on a Sunday. Does he have an announcement to make? I sure hope for all of us that he does.

Go RI/RV..

---------

I read the following Reuter's article on the APEC forum meeting and it states, "After talks on Sunday, leaders are expected to release a statement expressing concern that Europe's unresolved debt troubles will spill over into the Asia-Pacific region." Some of the language is this article points to currency discussions, but of course we have learned not to relate everything that we hear to the dinar RI/RV, so time will tell.

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/13/apec-idUSN1E7AB0D220111113

Nov 13 (Reuters) - Asia-Pacific leaders will call on countries on Sunday to do what they can to prop up economic growth, rallying around the common threat from Europe's debt crisis despite divisions over trade and currency policies.

Fresh off a rare success in securing agreement on the outlines of a regional trade deal, the heads of the 21 nations that make up the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum will turn their attention to the more immediate problem of preventing contagion from Europe.

After talks on Sunday, leaders are expected to release a statement expressing concern that Europe's unresolved debt troubles will spill over into the Asia-Pacific region.

Unlike the United States, where the Federal Reserve has already cut interest rates to near zero, many Asian economies have room to reduce benchmark borrowing costs to try to spur faster growth. Most of them also boast healthy public finances, giving them more leeway to boost government spending.

"We're not going to see massive growth out of Europe until the problems are solved," U.S. President Barack Obama said. "And that will have a dampening effect on the economy. But if we can at least contain the crisis, then one of the great opportunities we have is to see the Asia-Pacific region as an extraordinary engine for growth."

But that engine is slowing down and inflation-wary Asian leaders don't necessarily want to rev it back up. China is reluctant to unleash another huge stimulus package like the one it launched in 2009 because of concern over wasteful spending.

China's economic growth will likely dip below 9 percent next year for the first time in a decade. That would still be four times faster than the U.S. economy is likely to grow.

Although leaders will put on a show of unity, the APEC summit revealed some growing rifts, particularly between the two biggest players, the United States and China.

A senior White House official said Obama cautioned China's President Hu Jintao that Americans were growing increasingly impatient and frustrated with the pace of change in China's economic policy.

Obama and Hu met on Saturday, and White House spokesman Jay Carney said Obama was "very direct" with the Chinese leader about the currency and trade issues during their meeting.

The United States has long complained that China keeps its yuan currency artificially weak to give its exporters an advantage. China counters that the yuan should rise only gradually to avoid harming the economy and driving up unemployment, which would hurt global growth.

Hu was quoted by Chinanews.com in Beijing on Sunday as saying a big appreciation in the yuan against the dollar would not help U.S. trade and unemployment problems.

"The trade deficit and unemployment problems are not caused by the yuan exchange rate. Even a major appreciation of the yuan would not resolve the problems facing the United States," Hu said in comments echoed by China's foreign ministry.

APEC corporate executives meeting in Honolulu expressed some frustration with China as well, although most said they preferred a soft approach to avoid unsettling business relationships.

"Even among friends there are sometimes disputes and there are moments of tension," said John Lechleiter, chief executive of drug company Eli Lilly. "I hope that as these things arise, they can be dealt with diplomatically."

LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Quite smart of China i would have to say, so quit buying China imports to the United States, would solve the problem, or put more teriffs on them. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:01 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Quite smart of China i would have to say, so quit buying China imports to the United States, would solve the problem, or put more teriffs on them. AJ

-----

Hey, "MADE IN AMERICA" sounds good to me. Let's get 'er done.

LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:20 pm

I sure hope his teleprompter gives him some good news to read.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 pm

wes wrote:I sure hope his teleprompter gives him some good news to read.

Come RI!

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Just saw on FoxNews, nothing was said that his speech will be anything about the Dinar. It will all be about North American trade. Come on guys
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:44 pm

tnbulldog wrote:Just saw on FoxNews, nothing was said that his speech will be anything about the Dinar. It will all be about North American trade. Come on guys

Where in this thread does it say he will be speaking about the Dinar? It doesn't..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:48 pm

You don't really think O will say anything even close that is directly associated with the RV.....Do you..?

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:48 pm

when will peeps stop saying O will talk about the dinar. Its like the bank stories. enuff please

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by tigers Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:22 pm

good point it gets very old

tigers

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:36 pm

yup, see now we pump the peeps with super hope like RV tomorrow or this week. Every article from Iraq or worldwide is scrutinized and refers to RV. Man it will happen when it happens. I enjoy the entertainment , so thanks.Just remember gurus and intellists we have many folks suffering, so dont tease people.That is the worse crime.

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:54 pm

hes not on fox right now anyway 8:55 pm central time......go figure
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:11 pm

o.k hes on now
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairos Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:40 pm

A topic of discussion in the press conference tonight:
Why were there no Hawaiian shirts at this conference?

My, my, my...🇳🇴

Kairos Time - Your Window of Opportunity in Time[b]
Kairos
Kairos

Back to top Go down

Post by MotorCityGuy Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:27 pm

I agree! What if this Christmas, we all bought gifts provided by local business or made in America?
MotorCityGuy
MotorCityGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:48 pm

The problem is finding American made products anymore. Electronics, NOPE; good mileage vehicles, NOPE; clothes, NOPE; etc. Good ol' boy Clinton GAVE all that to Mexico with NAFTA, and others out sourced it all overseas due to cheap labor. Look at what China supplies to us (yeah and with lead paint, and other chemicals that are outlawed over here).
Time for a Change. Get the Congress off it's back sides and rein in all of this non-compliant and foreign made merchandise. Want Jobs - start by requiring Made in USA merchandise once again. Easy - just say NO to foreign made products. If the American corporate world sold us to foreign manufacturers - then they better re-design, re-tool and re-hire AMERICA. NO? Simple, bye bye no more buy your foreign made products. Got along without them before, can get along without them now.
Buy (not sold) American this Christmas and every day. That is how we win back America. When the RV occurs - invest in America - start a business that produces American made products at a reasonable price. Employ American workers -- not illegal aliens. JMHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:25 am

aksafeone wrote:The problem is finding American made products anymore. Electronics, NOPE; good mileage vehicles, NOPE; clothes, NOPE; etc. Good ol' boy Clinton GAVE all that to Mexico with NAFTA, and others out sourced it all overseas due to cheap labor. Look at what China supplies to us (yeah and with lead paint, and other chemicals that are outlawed over here).
Time for a Change. Get the Congress off it's back sides and rein in all of this non-compliant and foreign made merchandise. Want Jobs - start by requiring Made in USA merchandise once again. Easy - just say NO to foreign made products. If the American corporate world sold us to foreign manufacturers - then they better re-design, re-tool and re-hire AMERICA. NO? Simple, bye bye no more buy your foreign made products. Got along without them before, can get along without them now.
Buy (not sold) American this Christmas and every day. That is how we win back America. When the RV occurs - invest in America - start a business that produces American made products at a reasonable price. Employ American workers -- not illegal aliens. JMHO

Here's an Idea, give gift certificates for your favorite, hair designer, barber shop, restruant ect., anything American buisness that stays here or is a service here. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:33 am

If everyone buys American made products, Everything made in other countries would be held at bay,and also the imports should have heavier tariffs applied,to limit the many things that are shipped to this country- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:15 am

I watched the speech re: APEC summit last night and nothing was said about the IQD in particular....... but...... He did mention the words "Currency devalue (speaking of China). He also repeated several times that the worlds currency will be going through a change. A young woman giving a comment mentioned currency manipulation. All in all I tiook it to be the spring board to the RI/RV.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. 2245507099Obama speaking "Live" tonight.. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 am

I have been trying to boycott Chinese made goods for years and I'm here to tell you , IT IS TOUGH,TOUGH, TOUGH! Some items simply are not made ANYWHERE else these days. I don't mind the fact I might pay more for American made but these CHEAP products and parts in American made products just are not made in the USA anymore! SAD! And the guy driving his TOYOTA wonders why he got laid off...Doubley SAD!
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:34 am

purpleskyz wrote:I watched the speech re: APEC summit last night and nothing was said about the IQD in particular....... but...... He did mention the words "Currency devalue (speaking of China). He also repeated several times that the worlds currency will be going through a change. A young woman giving a comment mentioned currency manipulation. All in all I tiook it to be the spring board to the RI/RV.

That is a good sign, thanks for the report. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:47 am

in the search for american made clothing .americanclothing company makes jeans that are 99% american made the only componet that is not american made is the indigo dye which is not available in usa,all cotton thread labor etc is american made.they alson make tees hoodies etc,and will be making dress shirts soon. american clothing.com
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bjj Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:22 pm

AJAnderson wrote:
purpleskyz wrote:I watched the speech re: APEC summit last night and nothing was said about the IQD in particular....... but...... He did mention the words "Currency devalue (speaking of China). He also repeated several times that the worlds currency will be going through a change. A young woman giving a comment mentioned currency manipulation. All in all I tiook it to be the spring board to the RI/RV.

That is a good sign, thanks for the report. AJ

I agree!! ☀

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum