Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!

+3
Rowdy D
SUGGIE
darjohn
7 posters

Go down

FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! Empty FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by darjohn Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:44 am

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX.

Put me in charge . . ..

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the common good.

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes they may want to learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Govt. subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Govt. welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.
YA GOTA LOVE EM !!!!!!! GO TEXAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! Empty GET A JOB

Post by SUGGIE Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:42 am

I received this about a month ago and sent it out to everyone on my email list, starting with my Senator. There are so many things we can do to help straighten up this country. First we can start by voting in all new people. How do we limit their terms and change their benefits when they do all the voting for their self.
SUGGIE
SUGGIE

Back to top Go down

FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rowdy D Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:51 am

Sounds Good to me...:cheers:
Rowdy D
Rowdy D

Back to top Go down

FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: FROM WACO TEXAS !!!!! PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bjoybrandt Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:53 am

[b] That was awesome!

bjoybrandt

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:55 am

Hey, Don't Forget:
A. They want to tax our foreign currency exchange (Dinars).
B. Seems to me people (especially government people) have been exchanging Dollars for Foreign Currency for years with no TAX.
C. Now they want to TAX our exchange. Remember, you changed dollars for dinars. When you change them back to dollars they want their tariff. WRONG. Discriminatory. THEY should be taxed on all foreign currency exchanges, also.
D. I'd bet that when O and his LARGE entourage went to Iraq, Great Britain and other places dollars were exchanged for foreign currency and back again - DID they pay a tax? NO.
E. Just another way for them to make America into a caste system and keep up the out of control spending spree WASHINGTON has been on.
F. Obama campaigned complaining of the same things that he has done, only he practices one upmanship.
Yep, THEY FAILED got an F. VOTE them out in 2012.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cindylue2 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 am

The welfare system was developed to help people out in hard times and was suppose to be a short tem fix while they got their lives back together, however, over the years it has become a livestyle for many people. My personal opinion is simply this, if your going to be on government assistant, you should have a limited time to draw benefits, during that time there should be a form of birth control, you should be required to find a job with ample pay or be enrolled in college to better yourself. If additional children are born during this time, benefits should not be increased.

My daugther, who is a single mother, gets some assistance, however, she works full-time, goes to college and takes care of her child. The dead beat sperm donor pays nothing, he has a good job but sees fit not to pay child support or see my granddaughter. Atleast, she is trying to better herself and will soon have a good paying job as a teacher and will no longer need assistance. This is what the system was intended for.

cindylue2

Back to top Go down

Post by psquared Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 pm

cindylue2 wrote:The welfare system was developed to help people out in hard times and was suppose to be a short tem fix while they got their lives back together, however, over the years it has become a livestyle for many people. My personal opinion is simply this, if your going to be on government assistant, you should have a limited time to draw benefits, during that time there should be a form of birth control, you should be required to find a job with ample pay or be enrolled in college to better yourself. If additional children are born during this time, benefits should not be increased.

My daugther, who is a single mother, gets some assistance, however, she works full-time, goes to college and takes care of her child. The dead beat sperm donor pays nothing, he has a good job but sees fit not to pay child support or see my granddaughter. Atleast, she is trying to better herself and will soon have a good paying job as a teacher and will no longer need assistance. This is what the system was intended for.

Thank you for a look from the other side. I have been on that side myself. As a single mother (no I don't spit babies out every year), who works her tail off to try and support her children despite the economic mess our country is in, I have had to partake of such services from time to time. I work, so I pay my taxes. I might go back to college if I had the opportunity, the funding, or even the energy, to do that as well as work for a wage that is too small, at a job that is thankless and can be taken away at any moment.

I am not worried about you taking away my self esteem. God gave it to me, and only HE can take it away. I have had to sit in the most awful rooms with families of people that don't speak our language and watch them receive these so called "benefits" without batting an eye, while I have to disclose everything thing from my life up to how many sheets of TP we use a day.

I agree that too many live off of these programs, manipulate them, abuse them. But please be careful how closeminded you become. Not everyone on Food Stamps, Medicaid, Housing Assistance etc.. fits into the mold, and you shouldn't judge where you haven't walked.

PS. I now work two jobs, back to back, just to stay off of these programs. I can hold my head with pride, except, it would be nice if my children knew who I was when I walk through the door.

There is always a price to pay..................

psquared

Back to top Go down

Post by cindylue2 Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:25 pm

psquared

I was in no way trying to take away anyones self-esteem, if that were the case I wouldn't have posted that my own daughter receive some assistance. I agree that people need help from time to time and that was exactly what the assistance was created for not for people to make it their lifestyle. I, too have been a single mother and without the help at times I am not sure how I would have made it. I was talking about the people who have more babies to increase their benefits, etc, I know some who have done that.

I was replying to the statements above mine that made it sound like everyone on asistance have never worked, etc. What about the veterans that fought for our country or the elderly that worked all their lives but don't get enough veterans pay or social sercutiy to make it. I feel they deserve our help. Not all people who get assistance is worthless.

cindylue2

Back to top Go down

Post by cindylue2 Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Right now I have been out of work for over six months, lost my job 2 days before christmas, I have been applying for jobs since I was let go and continue everyday. I have been fighting my unemployment, still fighting to get it, the company came in and fired everyone in the office and none of us have been able to get it. I have no money coming in, if it wasn't for my children I wouldn't have food to eat or gas in my car to go look for work. I recently had cancer for the second time, I have no health insurance, no help with medical bills, I was out applying for jobs 2 days after my last surgery. I applied for assistance, but was turned down for everything because, my name is on the property that my son owns, it's not even mine. I was told if I removed my name it would be considered fraud or I would have to claim that I sold it to him at fair market value, which would give me an income and I wouldn't be able to get anything.

I know a family personally, that both parents choose not to work, they have 4 children, all of them get medicaid (which their card says Blue Cross/Blue Shield), they get food stamps of over S$800 a month, plus enery assistance. They have been doing this for years, both are healthy in their mid 30's.

That is the type of people I was referring to!

cindylue2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum