Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru

+8
saltymagic
aksafeone
Terbo56
rcreign
besh
Ris3n_Again
wes
sandwedge
12 posters

Go down

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Empty Jonnywg from Dinar Guru

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:06 pm

11-11-2011 Guru Jonnywg the leaders of the financial revolution now in progress are in new york and HAWAII...VIA TELECONFERENCE...THIS group should produce answers to our rv QUESTIONS...I have sources strategically placed as to getting the solutions that they recommend...SHABIBI IS IN NY RIGHT NOW...MEETINGS ARE FOR TIMING AND RATE...OBAMA IS INVOLVED TODAY...SO FAR THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SEVERAL THOUSAND OBSTICLES OR MORE...SOMETHING THIS COMPLEX CAN ALWAYS HAVE MORE OBSTACLES AS IT IS A MOVING TARGET...CHINA IS ATTEMPTING TO PUSH RATE HIGHER...FRIDAY IS THE NUMBER 1 RV DAY

We haven't seen or heard anything from Jonnywg in several days. The above link was just posted on Dinar Guru. I like what I', seeing, BUT, I am watching the Presidents speach "live" from Arlington Virginia. On a day as special to our country as Veterans Day, I would have to think that Obama will be fairly busy today with our most important matter at hand, which is supporting the Veterans that have made our country great.

Something was posted yesterday from (I believe PTR) where they stated that Legarde was in the U.S. wrapping up meetings in Washington. All of the media confirmed that Legarde was in China yesterday. I want to believe, but poor Jonnywg has been so wrong this past month that it makes it almost impossible to believe.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Empty Re: Jonnywg from Dinar Guru

Post by wes Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Obama's involved??? Read where he was on aircraft carrier today watching a college basketball game. uuuggghhh :shock:
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris3n_Again Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:15 pm

well it certainly was an october to remember. i know i wont forget it. wait what were we talking about again?

Ris3n_Again

Back to top Go down

Post by besh Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Cause when someone does, bashing goes beyond believe.
He been on chating the last 3 or so hrs ago.
Looks like some intel gatherers are untouchable @ OOM and Jonny is like football field

sandwedge wrote:We haven't seen or heard anything from Jonnywg in several days. The above link was just posted on Dinar Guru. I like what I', seeing, BUT, I am watching the Presidents speach "live" from Arlington Virginia. On a day as special to our country as Veterans Day, I would have to think that Obama will be fairly busy today with our most important matter at hand, which is supporting the Veterans that have made our country great.

Something was posted yesterday from (I believe PTR) where they stated that Legarde was in the U.S. wrapping up meetings in Washington. All of the media confirmed that Legarde was in China yesterday. I want to believe, but poor Jonnywg has been so wrong this past month that it makes it almost impossible to believe.

Go RI/RV..
besh
besh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rcreign Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:31 am

The best way to read johnnys posts is to stop after the time and name. Then move on, everything else is false. Dont know why he bothers

rcreign

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:05 am

rcreign- Everyone should have the chance to prove themselves in one way or the other,and we will see how it all comes together-It will eventually come out in the wash, no matter the outcome- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:41 am

Hey, everyone has the RIGHT to their opinion. They also have the right to express that opinion. WHO knows what is right or wrong in this investment? NO one has called anything about this investment right yet - except that it is a GOOD one to be in.
Whether someone posts on OOM, GET, or whatever the information (your call as to whether you believe it or not) is all part of this investment process. Unlike some investments where you put the money down, the situation either favors you or it doesn't, and you get out of the investment (with or without profit). This one is rife with drama, some caused by hype, some caused by greed, and some caused by frustration. There are no right answers to this riddle. Only an end to the investment at some point in time. Who can say as to when?
The how much is also debatable. Some would have you believe this is a scam, some profess mountainous financial gains, others want you to sell them you dinar because it is a loser, and yet others would rather bilk it out of you after the RV with more get rich schemes. The more things change the more they stay the same.
Treat this as a BUSINESS deal - because that is what it is. JMHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:50 am

aksafeone wrote:Hey, everyone has the RIGHT to their opinion. They also have the right to express that opinion. WHO knows what is right or wrong in this investment? NO one has called anything about this investment right yet - except that it is a GOOD one to be in.
Whether someone posts on OOM, GET, or whatever the information (your call as to whether you believe it or not) is all part of this investment process. Unlike some investments where you put the money down, the situation either favors you or it doesn't, and you get out of the investment (with or without profit). This one is rife with drama, some caused by hype, some caused by greed, and some caused by frustration. There are no right answers to this riddle. Only an end to the investment at some point in time. Who can say as to when?
The how much is also debatable. Some would have you believe this is a scam, some profess mountainous financial gains, others want you to sell them you dinar because it is a loser, and yet others would rather bilk it out of you after the RV with more get rich schemes. The more things change the more they stay the same.
Treat this as a BUSINESS deal - because that is what it is. JMHO

MORE good words to the wise gentle investor! Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by saltymagic Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Unfortunately, most of the above posts are indicative of one of the major problems of this country.......Negativity! Although a number of the posters have many posts to their credit, that doesn't mean that they have any thing to offer except that. Just because they spout off a lot doesn't mean there is any substance.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, that doesn't mean they have any usable information......just taking up space.

So, instead of criticizing others....why don't you all go out and try finding something positive and useful for the common good, instead of bringing others down with your negativity?

As is not frequently enough said, If you can't say something nice and positive don't say anything at all!

Also, If you don't do anything, you can't be wrong or make a mistake! So, go do something and find your own information to offer is you don't like what you find here and/or other sites!

saltymagic

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:30 pm

saltymagic wrote:Unfortunately, most of the above posts are indicative of one of the major problems of this country.......Negativity! Although a number of the posters have many posts to their credit, that doesn't mean that they have any thing to offer except that. Just because they spout off a lot doesn't mean there is any substance.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, that doesn't mean they have any usable information......just taking up space.

So, instead of criticizing others....why don't you all go out and try finding something positive and useful for the common good, instead of bringing others down with your negativity?

As is not frequently enough said, If you can't say something nice and positive don't say anything at all!

Also, If you don't do anything, you can't be wrong or make a mistake! So, go do something and find your own information to offer is you don't like what you find here and/or other sites!

So if someone is posting information with all kinds of obvious mistakes you want everyone just to be all positive??

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Ok, guys, lets not let it get heated. AJ

zonepirate wrote:
saltymagic wrote:Unfortunately, most of the above posts are indicative of one of the major problems of this country.......Negativity! Although a number of the posters have many posts to their credit, that doesn't mean that they have any thing to offer except that. Just because they spout off a lot doesn't mean there is any substance.

So if someone is posting information with all kinds of obvious mistakes you want everyone just to be all positive??

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Lock it AJ if it gets out of hand... Thank you!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:47 pm

sorry i meant to say please Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Like aj so smartly put it...read most things with a grain of salt. It has helped me. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gramps77 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:19 pm

All of you bashers should look at the news and see where O is right now. Jonny seems a little like Okie, but just 1 day ahead instead of 3 days ahead. "Nuff said.

gramps77

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:19 pm

gramps77 wrote:All of you bashers should look at the news and see where O is right now. Jonny seems a little like Okie, but just 1 day ahead instead of 3 days ahead. "Nuff said.

I give "Uncle". Where's Obama today?

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:34 am

"I give "Uncle". Where's Obama today?"

Starting to sound like Where's Waldo?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum