Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011

2 posters

Go down

Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 Empty Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011

Post by silkysand Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:06 am

Provided by: Dinar Recaps

FREEWAY BILL: The activation cannot be held off any longer and we should see it tremendously soon. This is a night that you should go to bed feeling very good about your blessing. I know that I will...

10:50PM EST FREEWAY BILL: Well, I came home after having a absolutely fabulous day of information called into me and listened to the call with great anticipation. Since, I did not hear any of the things that I had been told, I went back to confirm what I had heard and I got further confirmation on all of it.... has me puzzled...

FREEWAY BILL: The Iraqi Parliament met all day and most of their night tonight and have accomplished many things. They took care of the last thing we have been waiting to hear and also voted on the biggest thing that would have to happen prior to an activation of the RV. Also the China issues, according to my sources have been settled and this would mean very good news for dinar holders as they got what they asked for. IMO IMO IMO we are at a point of absolutely no return!

Read More Link on Right

FREEWAY BILL: This in no way is diminishing Dan's call. I would assume if he had heard this news, he either is waiting for his own confirmation or chose not to put it out. Talked to Tony for literally seconds and he was on another call and I am assuming he is confirming whatever of this he has heard.

JLarsen: FREEWAY BILL It's just the matter of different contacts!
FREEWAY BILL: JLarsen These are solid contacts and after I got this news, I called every source I have and I got confirmation that that is where they are as well from 80% of them...

poprv: FREEWAY BILL - I just got on - do you think there's a big chance this could happen tonight into tomorrow during the day? Thanks.
FREEWAY BILL: poprv I think, after what happened today, they could be doing it anytime...

JillLeo: FREEWAY BILL HI Smiley, do you believe we will see it on the CBI site?
FREEWAY BILL: JillLeo I don't care if we see it on the X Factor first with Simon Cowell telling it. I just want to see it...

tbull: FREEWAY BILL was the other 20% neg
FREEWAY BILL: tbull No, they just had not heard all three things. Some had heard one, two but had ot heard all three

oregonsooner: FREEWAY BILL The last thing we were waiting on, HCL or Erbil?
FREEWAY BILL: oregonsooner neither

tbull: FREEWAY BILL thanks again we needed to hear some good news tonight
FREEWAY BILL: tbull I have been working on this all day and got a lot of help from a great guy that has been working with me for just a little while and we realized that together we can figure more out...

FREEWAY BILL: Keep rolling folks, I am goign to bed after a very busy dinar day and trying to work at the same time.... Remember GIVE FORWARD and always remember that we have to Claim this and Gree on this RV for it to come! "Where two or more are gathered in my name ....." Claim it, Agree with it! GOD said it, I believe it and it is so!!! GOD BLESS and GOODNIGHT Love to all of you crazy people!!!
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 Empty Re: Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 am

punisher wrote:Come . R. I

Right behind you, punisher! :cheers:

Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 Empty Re: Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:45 am

I hope freeway bill is corret...

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:49 am

punisher wrote:I hope freeway bill is corret...

From your lips to God's ears, punisher. And forgive me for not noticing before your new status as a super mod! Congrats to you! Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 1499845164 I love seeing your "Go RV" and "Come RV" posts. Makes me smile every time. Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 203646764

Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Freewau Bill on PTR late Thur night saying we are there Parrliament met all day and most of there night 11/11/2011 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:56 am

punisher wrote:I hope freeway bill is corret...

Congrats!:cheers: Mabrook! :farao: Felizidadez! Very Happy On your new status!!! God bless.

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum