Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dinar Recaps - Scotti G.

Go down

Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. Empty Dinar Recaps - Scotti G.

Post by konacoffeegal Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Brought this one over from Dinar Recaps.

Scotti G: And a good evening to all! So nice to join you for a few minutes as I primised I would earlier today. I spoke with a few of my sources today. The info coming in from England is that the China aspect (and yes China is a really big aspect of what is going on in Iraq regarless of what people might think) is in play. Okie mentioned to me this morning that signitures which were needed were done. This is possibly what I am picking up as

Scotti G: Please know that Bear is dealing with a bunch right now. He certainly has all of my support. I also know that that ole Yankee Cowboy north of the Red River is still dealing with some heart issues. If you all want to ask a few questions, maybe you could run them through the mods. I am not so fast! well. I do know that the parts of the required process are being completed. I am hopeful that we will see this journey come to an end next week. I hope to know more soon.

1biz4u: scotti g do you see a delay next week??
Scotti G: 1biz4u I am quite hopeful for things to come to an end next week!

Scotti G: I will not address the specifics of what had to be signed!

top_gun: Good news from the G20. Some saying what was done today will trigger the RV. Your thoughts?
Scotti G: G20 is not what is holding things up! Honestly!

Read More Link on Right

Scotti G: If you remember the middle of September, Bear and I mentioned the window we were given was the beginning of Oct to first week of Nov with the back end of 30 Nov(depending if you want to have 31 days or not! LOL LOL)

alohadinar: Scotti G Was that 1 of 4 things that had to happen?
Scotti G: alohadinar...I would rather not get into that as it would disclose some very private stuff!

Scotti G: Bear and I are not rocket scientists but we have been fortunate and blessed to have some extremely well placed and connected individuals to take us into their confidence. Their info has proved so far to be on target. I always trust but verify before I release stuff. When my brother DonnieR gave me the info about the delay, I did not blink. I know who his source is and I know he is well informed. It is a trust relationship.

Corpsman: Scotti G: 30 days has February, April, June, September and...... (pause for effect) November...lol
Scotti G: Corpsman I know that but my buddy Bear made a miss on that and caught heck for it!.

ASN: ++ ScottiG Thanks for the posts. Could it be that we have wait for the troops to "supposedly" leave before we see this rv?
Scotti G: ASN you bring up an interesting aspect to events. There is a build up of forces in the Persian Gulf right now. Check out Cllintons comments on Fox news Sunday morning!!!

Scotti G: I am not going any where else. I like to know the information I am hearing is verifiable!

lifesriches: PLUS there is alot going on with IRAN big ,big news
Scotti G: lifesriches another interesting aspect....and in comes China to the picture!!!!!

divinegrace: Scotti G: The way I look at this No one is wrong because it is all speculative, however I want to always believe and look at the next possible window of opportunity and always realize their is always another day. Patience is a virtue.
Scotti G: divinegrace I understand. My point is this. If I am going to share information, I am accountable for that information. If one is not willing to put his contacts to the test and prove their accuracy then they should not use them!!!!

Scotti G: China is involved. I am not going to say more at this time!!!!

Julissa: So as a Christian, stop casting stones
Scotti G: Julissa, Name a post where I have been wrong. I have never named a date. I have said I think this is a great window. I have said the RV has happened and that was revealed to me to be accurate but it had to be pulled back because of complications. If I am wrong, I have always admitted it. You be kind enough to show me!

Scotti G: OK I need to shut the office down for the night. I hope you are all ok and blessed. Keep Bear and Okie in your prayers!
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Dinar Recaps - Scotti G. Empty Re: Dinar Recaps - Scotti G.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:58 pm

?????????YEP

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum