Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

After this mornings announced "Exodus"

+29
CaptnJerry
openmind
Azure
crich
katt
polecat
Lightfoot
Len
rumley5
dinarstar
dbara43
H2OMAN
Alchemist
doodoo
bigcitybob
vegasdinar
ministerb
Siaya
Silvereagle
thiggenb
GoldPeg9
ruthie23
ADMIN
Dinar4silver
1alaskan
aksafeone
therealbutterfly
Terbo56
sandwedge
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 Empty Re: After this mornings announced "Exodus"

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Len wrote:
aksafeone wrote:According to sources (Okie himself) he has been active in the oilfield lately. I believe I read a post that he was in South America presently on OIL business. I'm quite sure that he has not ceased his normal every day job to follow the dinar.

I do not know how he managed all that time to post every day, work his oilfield business and keep himself healthy - I think it was taking a terrible toll on him and he backed off the dinar part. Good choice - life if worth more than anything.

I further feel that he will post as is needed. He posted yesterday and said that basically nothing will happen until the first of next week. OK, take the weekend off and enjoy it - it very well may be the last one we get under our present set of circumstances. If not, at least we enjoyed a weekend for a change. JMHO

too true how many are spending too much time looking for something we can't control. doesn't anybody work anymore?After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 761671673 After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 949729897

Len, have you seen the unemployment numbers lately? The answer to your question is no. I work, but many wish they could, but don't..

Go RV..

sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 Empty Re: After this mornings announced "Exodus"

Post by Dinar4silver Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Len,

The latest US unemployment numbers:

Official US count: 13,965,373 (roughly 14,000,000)

Actual Unemployed count: 25,405,242

Source:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

A question to consider: Just how large is the actual US unemployment rate?

Answer: The population of the ELEVEN largest US cities is 25,334,798 people (based on 2010 estimates).

The number of people who are actually unemployed in the US: 25,405,242

Source for largest US cities:

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0763098.html
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Len asked and you have provided your intel "with proof", unlike all the gurus. So Len, you have your answer. "No" people are not working.

Go RV.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:49 pm

sandwedge,

If that is a back handed way of trying to make me become a Guru, no way Jose! LOL

I'm already wrong the majority of the time (I'm married). LOL

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightfoot Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:51 pm

sandwedge wrote:
terbo56 wrote:Okie does occasionally post, I've seen it, and those that say they haven't seen the posts he has made, WERE NOT paying attention-

Agree (or) they are just new, because Okie use to post everyday. I remember very well the "it's done", "imminent", "cashin in" announcement. I personally would like to see OOM turn into a "news" site instead of a "who's our next guesser" site.

Go RV..

I agree sandwedge! Wink

http://www.lewsdinarforum.com/

After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 1499845164

Lightfoot

http://www.lewsdinarforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:sandwedge,

If that is a back handed way of trying to make me become a Guru, no way Jose! LOL

I'm already wrong the majority of the time (I'm married). LOL

"No"? You need to re-think your answer. The OOM site is in desperate need of a guru/story teller. I don't know if you saw the exodus total that one of the site owners posted. OOM lost 27 of their 30 mods and gurus. Not sure how this will play out for OOM, but definately a sad day for the site.

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Len,

If the numbers that I provided earlier did not throw you for a loop, here a few more:

2011 US Population: 312,557,762

Note: US Population in 1940 (end of Depression): 130,000,000

Size of US Workforce in 2011: 140,000,000

Number of US families in 2011: 82,431,402

Reminder of workers unofficially unemployed in 2011: 25,405,190

Number of US tax payers in 2011: 112,427,478

2011 US Population: 312,557,762

So, lets get this straight:

312,557,762 in US

140,000,000 are in workforce

172,557,762 are therefore not in the workforce

112,557,762 are paying taxes

25,405,190 who actually want to work, are unemployed and not paying taxes

The following number of politicians nationally (at all levels of Govt) who have not been paid:

ZERO.

Source:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Maybe that's their way of telling us 2 find our 'OWN' intel- They all talk about us not getting along, now what do you suppose happened that they aren't getting along? The shoe always seems to fit the 'LEFT' foot-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:20 pm

terbo56 wrote:Maybe that's their way of telling us 2 find our 'OWN' intel- They all talk about us not getting along, now what do you suppose happened that they aren't getting along? The shoe always seems to fit the 'LEFT' foot-

Funny you mention that. Have you noticed how call the boards are today.. For 27 of 30 to leave there was a major falling out. I've been around a long time and you don't have departures like that when all is Peaches & Cream. There was an uprising, then there was fall out. That's how something like this happens. They can tell us whatever they want, but logic says to the contrary.

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:24 pm

sandwedge,

I am sad to say that I did see that 27 of 30 mods left.

In times like this you need either a good sports quote or a good sports metaphor, I will choose the quote for five hundred dollars please:

“The secret of successful managing is to keep the five guys who hate you away from the four guys who haven’t made up their minds”.

Charles “Casey” Stengel (former NY Yankee Manager)

Or we can use one of the old standby quotes of all time:

Lucy,

You got some splainin to do!

Ricky

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Sandwedge-I had noticed the boards,and yes,I agree with you 100%- Guaranteed , it was something VERY SERIOUS 4 them 2 get 2 the point of spontaneous combustion-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:33 pm

You guys crack me up. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Actions will always expose the true heart. Those who put themselves in authority, take oversight and RULE, have duties and responsibilities. To pick up, pack up, depart and leave has no credibility. As they say, IF YOU CAN NOT TAKE the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:36 pm

never read anything of substance from johnny zoom anyway,just generic crap. thanks to okie keep punching holes in the ground we will keep hauling you pipe and bits
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Siaya wrote:Actions will always expose the true heart. Those who put themselves in authority, take oversight and RULE, have duties and responsibilities. To pick up, pack up, depart and leave has no credibility. As they say, IF YOU CAN NOT TAKE the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Cheers. It's called accountability. They make all this stuff up, expect us to bite on everything, when we don't and question or call them out they get offended. They "gurus" need to remember something. They put themselves in that position, not us. If you plan to sit in the throne, then man up and take whatever comes your way, otherwise exit stage left.

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:sandwedge,

I am sad to say that I did see that 27 of 30 mods left.

In times like this you need either a good sports quote or a good sports metaphor, I will choose the quote for five hundred dollars please:

“The secret of successful managing is to keep the five guys who hate you away from the four guys who haven’t made up their minds”.

Charles “Casey” Stengel (former NY Yankee Manager)

Good stuff.. I really think OOM will survive whatevcer it is happened to it today, but Okie has to hurry up and gather some real intel and visit the site with regularity. otherwise the site could falter.

Go RV..

Or we can use one of the old standby quotes of all time:

Lucy,

You got some splainin to do!

Ricky

sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Oooppss, I had a statement, but it disappeared.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Sandwedge- It must have, b/c I can't see it anywhere!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Siaya wrote:Actions will always expose the true heart. Those who put themselves in authority, take oversight and RULE, have duties and responsibilities. To pick up, pack up, depart and leave has no credibility. As they say, IF YOU CAN NOT TAKE the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Guess i'm leaving the kitchen Smile and exiting stage left
shame crazyspin wreckless

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:33 pm

LOL Katt! Don't think they're talking about you. But the others who left, which I'm not even sure what that was all about. :face: :?:
crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:35 pm

I still don't understand what happened today and why, there is to much to read
everywhere and all I get are bits and pieces. is Katt leaving too?
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:42 pm

"we" didn't leave. we are just no longer part of the admin or moderators

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 pm

I do not think it was all " kumbaya " something had to have gone nuclear :bom:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:50 pm

So Katt, your saying you guys were all demoted after all your hard work? That's not cool! But then again neither was people getting banned for nothing, never being re-admitted:( Keep in touch!
crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:53 pm

we demoted ourselves... no one demoted us

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 pm

"we" didn't leave. we are just no longer part of the admin or moderators"

Sorry that comment confused me? Like I said, I don't know what happened as I'm not privy to chat.

Take care Katt:)

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:06 pm

dinarstar wrote:I do not think it was all " kumbaya " something had to have gone nuclear :bom:

Like Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined..

Go RV
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:08 pm

?

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:09 pm

sandwedge LMAO!! As I said, I have no idea what happened!

After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 3091836158
crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:17 pm

crich wrote:sandwedge LMAO!! As I said, I have no idea what happened!

I read something about it earlier, but here it is in a nutshell. There wewre some guidelines put out last week for the gurus and mods. They obviously didn't like the new rules (you know with egos and all), so some sideline telephone calls were made on the hush until the team started to form. One by one they bought into the lead gurus intel about forming a new site, then like a magnet they all got sucked into believing that it was going to blossom into something 4,000% better, so the lead guru coordinated which day would be best for this "Exodus", but rumors got back to the OOM team of the plot being made, and wahm, bam, thank ya mam, things escalated and all we saw was the dust trail.

How's that for intel? Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:26 pm

sandwedge OK got it! Thanks for the short version of this Like Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined..lol. Much appreciated!
crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:15 am

Wowzers!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:21 am

Spontaneous combustion is NEVER a good thing-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:51 am

sandwedge wrote:
crich wrote:sandwedge LMAO!! As I said, I have no idea what happened!

I read something about it earlier, but here it is in a nutshell. There wewre some guidelines put out last week for the gurus and mods. They obviously didn't like the new rules (you know with egos and all), so some sideline telephone calls were made on the hush until the team started to form. One by one they bought into the lead gurus intel about forming a new site, then like a magnet they all got sucked into believing that it was going to blossom into something 4,000% better, so the lead guru coordinated which day would be best for this "Exodus", but rumors got back to the OOM team of the plot being made, and wahm, bam, thank ya mam, things escalated and all we saw was the dust trail.

How's that for intel? Go RV..

Not bad...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:21 am

Very Very close... some of the moderators that we put on to help moderate didn't like three of Okies closest friends (wingmen). The moderators came to me and said they wanted these 3 friends of Okies banned from the site, on trumped up charges that the wingmen were rude to them. Their team leader wanted control over the wingmen, and wanted us to make it clear to the wingmen that the leader calls the shots.

Me and Sambo got with Okie and told him of their ultimatum. "Either the wingmen are banned or the moderators are going to walk" Okie said he wanted a place for ALL, and why couldnt we just come up with some rules, and asked me and Sambo to be the go between to all. So we made some guidelines.

If either side had a problem with the other, they were to bring it to me and Sambo, we gave little things such as not ignoring a whisper, no calling Okie over these staffing issues, to call me or Sambo, we addressed all issues and complaints made by the mods within the guidelines. I sent these guidelines to all involved, and asked for them to respond it they agreed to the guidelines. The only responses that I received back were from Okie saying that he agreed with them, and the 3 wingmen who said they would happily adhere to them. Silence from all the rest.

Okie told me in no uncertain terms were his friends, the men that he personally put into place as wingmen, to be banned. These are men that he talks to everyday on the phone, and not always about dinar, they have built a long lasting friendship, and that he was not going to allow for them to be banned.

The accusation now is that, I have played one side against the other, and that Okie was unaware of any of this, when the truth is, the plan to oust the wingmen and take rule over the site was put into place a few weeks ago, without mine, sambo's or okies knowledge.

Not sure how putting rules into place to try and maintain peace between the two sides, (THAT line was drawn by the mods) is playing one side against the other.

One team? Two sides? Suspect

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:26 am

Thanks Miskebam. Okie has disappeared and is really non existant on this board. Let's be real. He slowly distanced himself from the site over these past 3-4 months. Can you tell me if OOM has an Gurus left, because it seems like what we are seeing are "cuts & pastes" from other sites. OOM has some good mods, but its tough to read PTR rubbish, and guru recaps brought over from Dinar Guru.

Thank you. Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:38 am

We are posting information as it comes out of chat, Vic1 - Bulldog - ScottiG - Bear to name a few... We have dinar recaps volunteers sitting in our chat room, and copy it to their site immediately. . . which is fine by me...

While our mods are busy in the chat room, its usually a member that grabs it from dinarrecaps and posts it in our forum, before the mods have a chance . . .

SO the cut and pastes from other sites... are actually coming directly out of OOM chat.

Okie will be back in 3 weeks . . . and is checking in when he can, but when he does get home, he will come into a more peaceful environment.... this investment has affected him adversely, and his business away, seems to be doing him well, he sounded rested after only a few days away Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:49 am

Miskebam wrote:

One team? Two sides? Suspect

Bicameralism?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Miskebam wrote:We are posting information as it comes out of chat, Vic1 - Bulldog - ScottiG - Bear to name a few...

Why can't they just post their info into the forum and spend a few minutes when they drop back by answering questions? I understand chat and have spent quite a bit of time trying to ask pertinent questions to the "intel", but lets be honest, most of the intelligent/pertinent questions get lost and never answered in the sea of rate and date questions!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:09 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
Miskebam wrote:We are posting information as it comes out of chat, Vic1 - Bulldog - ScottiG - Bear to name a few...

Why can't they just post their info into the forum and spend a few minutes when they drop back by answering questions? I understand chat and have spent quite a bit of time trying to ask pertinent questions to the "intel", but lets be honest, most of the intelligent/pertinent questions get lost and never answered in the sea of rate and date questions!

CJ

Cause that would be to easy CaptnJerry.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:13 pm

sandwedge wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

Go RI/RV..

We have had several Q&A sessions over the last couple of days....

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Miskebam wrote:
sandwedge wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

Go RI/RV..

Can I ask where? I only ask, cause I've seen nothing on or about them.

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

After this mornings announced "Exodus" - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Folks,

This thread is now a week old, so, old news.

Miskebam has explained it, now lets move on.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Yup-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:32 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
Miskebam wrote:
sandwedge wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

Go RI/RV..

CJ

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/f5-oom-skuttlebutt

ALL listed at the top...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Miskebam wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:
Miskebam wrote:
sandwedge wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

Go RI/RV..

CJ

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/f5-oom-skuttlebutt

ALL listed at the top...

Miskebam, I don't see any place to post questions! It states "You cannot reply to topics in this forum"

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Start your own thread-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:41 pm

I locked them because of negativity... will unlock them until it becomes necessary again...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Miskebam wrote:I locked them because of negativity... will unlock them until it becomes necessary again...

Thank you for that and the update.

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:44 pm

I didn't know that- Sorry about that-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:48 pm

terbo56 wrote:I didn't know that- Sorry about that-

No worries terbo... Its all good!

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum