Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements?

2 posters

Go down

Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? Empty Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements?

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:40 pm

Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? 1658933720719
2022-07-27 07:56

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Ministry of Finance revealed its "achievements" from the White Paper in the past period.

In October 2020, the Iraqi government approved the so-called "White Paper," a plan to reform the economy.

The Ministry said, "the Iraqi government continues to implement the projects in the White Paper, and the Ministry of Finance has advanced and made successful steps under the guidance and follow-up of Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi."

The Ministry's statement listed the achieved projects, including "developing the rules of organizing the state's general budget, preparing the government debt strategy, and preparing for automating the tax system."

The Ministry added that it appointed foreign consultants in the insurance sector, and "work is underway to study the insurance market in Iraq in preparation for amending the sector's legislation in cooperation with the British Adam Smith Institute."

Keeping on listing its "achievement," the Ministry said it introduced the 4G technology services in Iraq, "activated initiatives from the Central Bank for giving loans to encourage the use of alternative energy in Iraq, and "work is underway to complete the electrical connection with neighboring countries."

The statement also referred to the increase in the number of people covered by the "social protection" program and the initiation of the 1000 schools program in cooperation with China.

According to Al-Kadhimi's government, the White Paper is a comprehensive program that sets out a clear roadmap to reform the Iraqi economy and address the accumulated, decades-old serious challenges that confront it.

The paper comprises five axes to achieve reforms in finance, economics, essential services, and law.

https://shafaq.com/en/Economy/Nearly-two-years-after-launching-the-White-Paper-what-are-the-achievements

Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? Empty Re: Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements?

Post by Mission1st Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:47 pm

Nearly two years after launching the White Paper, what are the achievements? ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmeme-generator.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fmememe%2F2020%2F05%2Fmememe_44f81a295c9e529b129fdfe853003770-1
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum