Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

CHAT DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

CHAT

4 posters

Go down

CHAT Empty CHAT

Post by Zig Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:14 am

coffeeHello everyone....been a while since I posted at this forum....I have been busy taking care of my chat room but do read here most every day....You are all invited to participate at my chat....We discuss all kinds of stuff, including currencies and politics....Speaking of "stuff" the late George Carlin did a very funny skit about "stuff" found on youtube....Oh yeah, before I forget, you can get to my chat via the "www" link under my avatar to the left....hope some of you come over as we can use lots of "fresh blood" there....Take care and stay safe!!.... Very Happy

Last edited by Zig on Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

Back to top Go down

CHAT Empty Re: CHAT

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:36 pm

Zig wrote:coffeeHello everyone....been a while since I posted at this forum....I have been busy taking care of my chat room but do read here every day....You are all invited to participate at my chat....We discuss all kinds of stuff, including currencies and politics....Speaking of "stuff" the late George Carlin did a very funny skit about "stuff" found on youtube....Oh yeah before I forget you can get to my chat via the "www" link under my avatar to the left....hope some of you come as we can use lots of "fresh blood" there....Take care and stay safe!!.... Very Happy
"fresh blood"? I posted there once, an Iraqi news article if fact, that debunked the Gurus and dispelled the myth of the "Dinar RV". I just wanted to share with you guys and gals.

I wasn't welcomed very well, the post was deleted, and I was told it was click-bait because it was from here, like what you are, and have done here in the past.

Your "rules" said that I can do that, but some "mod" thought otherwise, yet links to all the Guru sites were allowed and didn't get deleted.

Do you still selectively decide links that can be posted?

Are folks still trashed for bringing to the table that the "Dinar RV" is a myth?

Do your rules still change daily/weekly/monthly when things don't work out well?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:49 am

coffeeWell hello Nash!....Long time...I do not recall any posts or links by you ever getting deleted but it could have been at the other chat (iqdcalls) by the owner at that time....I do not delete links to this forum, etc...and we do have a few "negative" or naysayers drop by from time to time...all we ask is that people be courteous and do no name -calling....avoid personal attacks, etc...so please drop by, Nash, and present your views, etc...Take care!!! Very Happy
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:08 am

CHAT Animated-good-morning-image-0014 Members & Readers!.... coffee and a coffee roll...So have some of you given up on the IQD and other currency speculations??....I have not as yet...Is it a scam as some in this forum believe??....Well no currency speculation is a scam per se but there are definitely "con artists" in this community so please be careful...do not donate to any of them!!....I like this forum as you can find everything here from news to rumors...As for Iraq, it is a mess politically as you have read...they need to get their act together...anyway, I hope everyone makes their own decisions about any investment....reach your own conclusions....Have a great day!!
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:56 am

Zig wrote:CHAT Animated-good-morning-image-0014 Members & Readers!.... coffee and a coffee roll...So have some of you given up on the IQD and other currency speculations??....I have not as yet...Is it a scam as some in this forum believe??....Well no currency speculation is a scam per se but there are definitely "con artists" in this community so please be careful...do not donate to any of them!!....I like this forum as you can find everything here from news to rumors...As for Iraq, it is a mess politically as you have read...they need to get their act together...anyway, I hope everyone makes their own decisions about any investment....reach your own conclusions....Have a great day!!

I never thought that this would not happen, quite the contrary!!
But it is not on this site that you will see the news which shows us the change presently in Iraq, but what do you want, a lot of lack of rigor on this forum!!!
Do your own research guys!!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:38 pm

claud39 wrote:
I never thought that this would not happen, quite the contrary!!
But it is not on this site that you will see the news which shows us the change presently in Iraq, but what do you want, a lot of lack of rigor on this forum!!!
Do your own research guys!!!

Claud (Moose)
If you are looking for a "lot of rigor" on this forum that supports the Dinar RV scam, you are in the wrong place!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:39 pm

Zig wrote:coffeeWell hello Nash!....Long time...I do not recall any posts or links by you ever getting deleted but it could have been at the other chat (iqdcalls) by the owner at that time....I do not delete links to this forum, etc...and we do have a few "negative" or naysayers drop by from time to time...all we ask is that people be courteous and do no name -calling....avoid personal attacks, etc...so please drop by, Nash, and present your views, etc...Take care!!! Very Happy
If you have already labelled folks as "negative" or "naysayers" who don't support the Dinar RV scam, what would be the point?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:05 am

You know, Nash, I am going to agree with you about "labeling" people which we do too much of in general in these troubling days...so I am going to stop doing that....I will just say that everyone is welcome to express their views about any currency speculation at my chat....whether you like it or not....and give your reasons....so thanks for making me think, Nash...lol

Claud, I am still waiting for you to drop by and say hello...bring your "group" if you wish and bring some news...link to the left under my avatar (www)....hope to see you there!!..... coffee
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by katyy Yesterday at 6:17 am

hi  coffee

katyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Yesterday at 8:37 am

Good Morning katyy...  coffee and a doughnut time!...hey come on over to my chat room and say hello!!...everyone is welcome there....meanwhile enjoy this forum!!....To get to my chat just click on the "www" link under my picture....hope to see you and others there!!....we discuss many topics...have a great day!! Very Happy
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down