Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget?

Go down

Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? Empty Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget?

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:40 pm

Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? 3195
Update 08/16/2022 - 2:43 AM

Economy News - Baghdad

Today, Thursday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi warned of the danger of not having a budget.

Al-Kazemi said in a speech during the cabinet session that was held today, "We started with this government together by facing great economic, security, political and health challenges, and we accepted the challenge, and for nearly two and a half years we have been working to overcome all obstacles in complex circumstances. very".

He added, "This government spent 28 months, and it is unfortunate that during this period there was only a budget for 6 months, so how can the state work in the absence of a budget?"

He continued, "There were lagging or failed projects that had been planned for many years, and we worked to revive them and turn them into opportunities for success, in rebuilding lagging hospitals and other projects related to electricity, oil, gas, and alternative energy, but without a budget, people's lives will be disrupted."

He stated, "We are now in the eighth month of 2022, and there is no budget, and the imbalance is not in the government, but because of the existing political situation," wondering, "How do we build schools, pave roads and build projects in the absence of political consensus on forming the government or finding a solution to the political blockage?"

Al-Kazemi warned of “the danger of the budget issue,” explaining, “We have good financial abundance and we need to invest it in rebuilding infrastructure and achieving the demands of our people. ".

Al-Kazemi said, "We have provided money for electricity, health and lagging projects, and we must work with all our might to help our children," noting that "citizens are waiting for a lot from us, and this is their right to demand the government."

Al-Kazemi stressed the need for " the political blocs to cooperate with the government to find a solution to the budget issue, and we are ready to help and play our role as an executive authority in accordance with the law."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=29282

Al-Kazemi: How can the state operate in the absence of a budget? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum