Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares

Go down

The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares Empty The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:46 pm

The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares 1802
Update 06/25/2022 - 6:46 PM

Economy News-Baghdad

The head of the Association of Brokerage Companies, Ali Al-Mukhtar, confirmed that the Iraqi banking sector still dominates most of the Iraqi stock market trading .

Al-Mukhtar said, "The change in the exchange rate of the dollar led to an increase in the value of Iraqi shares at rates higher than the value of the change in the exchange rate ."

Al-Mukhtar explained that "the telecommunications sector has been witnessing activity in Iraq for two days, with the support of one of the telecommunications companies that distributed profits by 100%, which motivated investors to enter this field ."

Here, Al-Mukhtar is referring to the Asiacell Company, whose share has started to rise this week, after distributing dividends in the amount of one dinar per share .

He pointed out that "the banking sector still maintains a large volume of trading in the Iraqi financial markets, and is currently the strongest in terms of trading volume and the investors who trade in it ."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=28604

The Association of Brokerage Companies: Changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to raising the value of Iraqi shares 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum