Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria

Go down

Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria Empty Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:43 pm

Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria 984358-fd983744-e33a-4295-91df-d45085ff1f25
Saturday 25 June 2022 21:50

Baghdad / NINA / - The head of the National Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, called for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria that take into account the challenges of the stage, with the importance of allowing the honest and competent to take his chance to serve his country.

He praised in the Baghdad office of elites, competencies and youth energies the giving of young people and their role in building Iraq and society, thanking them for their presence.

And Al-Hakim, after listening to their valuable interventions, indicated the necessity of fairness to the Iraqi experience, and looking at the achievements that were achieved with the same rush in diagnosing the negatives, stressing the need to look at what was accomplished according to the parliamentary system and its requirements in decision-making and maturity.

He stressed that Iraq is good and that there are clear indications of a great Iraqi start, calling for pride in our country and leaving the language of circular with the importance of standing on success stories and promoting them and supporting the private sector to be able to absorb the demand for job opportunities and reduce pressure on the shoulders of the Iraqi state.. Once again regretted the Sadrists' decision to withdraw from the House of Representatives.

Al-Hakim also stressed the importance of reconsidering the electoral law to reach balanced results between the number of votes and the number of seats, indicating that the lack of stability is an inevitable result of the absence of balance.

He pointed to the nature of the understandings in the region, saying that Iraq is a main axis in the stability of the region and the world due to its capabilities, wealth and geographical location, until the stability of Iraq became a strategic necessity for the stability of the region and the world, explaining that the economic reality requires defining the economic doctrine first, and then daring to proceed with serious treatments that may have an impact. Temporary negative, but with a sustainable positive effect./End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=984358

Al-Hakim calls for choosing the next prime minister within specific criteria 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum