Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions

Go down

The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions Empty The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:58 pm

The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions 944852-63f0c75d-e6fb-4edb-9894-162950e17c94
Tuesday 14 December 2021 19:23

Baghdad / NINA / - Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi chaired, today, Tuesday, the forty-eighth regular session of the Council of Ministers, in which the latest developments in the country were discussed, and topics on the agenda were discussed.

At the beginning of the session, the Prime Minister reviewed the general situation throughout Iraq, the most prominent security and political issues, in addition to reviewing the various service and economic files.

The Cabinet session witnessed a review of the epidemiological report, the measures taken to confront the Corona pandemic, and the developments of the work of the Committee to Strengthen Government Actions in the areas of prevention and health awareness control; To limit the spread of the virus, the important steps taken by the Ministry of Health to confront the pandemic, and to secure vaccines and other medical supplies.

After discussing the topics on the agenda, the Council of Ministers issued several decisions, including changing the authority to implement border port projects contracted with the Ministry of Interior and the Border Ports Authority and future projects; To be one of the governorates in which the ports are located, instead of the Ministry of Interior and the Border Ports Authority, with the reversal of all contractual obligations to the governorates instead of those authorities, provided that the EPC implementation method is not replaced by any other method.

The Council decided to amend paragraph (2) of the Cabinet Resolution (274 of 2019), otherwise the contract will be terminated in accordance with the law.

The Council decided that the governorates should bear the responsibility of completing the projects in the best way in coordination with the Border Ports Authority in accordance with the current contracts and the contracting method, and any subsequent legal contractual procedure that includes the completion of projects provided that it is in the EPC method of implementation.

It was agreed to authorize the relevant authorities to transfer contracts, to decide on all issues related to financing the ports, and to find appropriate solutions with the assistance of the Ministry of Planning.

It was agreed to add an amount, three billion dinars, from the allocations of the Media and Communications Authority, to the original amount indicated in the Council of Ministers Resolution (210 of 2020), allocated to the General Company for Communications and Informatics, one of the companies of the Ministry of Communications, to meet the costs of the International Access Gates Project (IGW) for services Internet.

The recommendations of the Diwani Order Committee (61 of 2021), which is concerned with checking the numbers of wages and temporary owners for the years (2015 and 2016), the General Authority for the Maintenance of Irrigation and Sanitation Projects, and the General Authority for Irrigation and Reclamation Projects in the Ministry of Water Resources were approved.

The Council agreed that the Ministry of Finance would add the necessary financial allocations to secure the difference in the salaries of daily wage earners working in the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for the year 2021, based on the provisions of Article (50/a) of the Federal General Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021, taking into account the addition of financial allocations. necessary; To secure the difference in salaries within the financial budget of the aforementioned ministry for the fiscal year 2022, within the draft federal general budget law for the fiscal year 2022, provided that the above-mentioned operation took place before the date of November 2, 2019.

The Council decided to allocate the Ministry of Finance an amount of three billion dinars to each of the governorates’ education directorates (Muthanna, Diwaniyah, Dhi Qar, Maysan, Babil, Salah al-Din); To rehabilitate and maintain schools, and purchase school seats from the emergency reserve for the fiscal year/2021, according to what is proven in the advisory board’s letter No. (1260 on December 9, 2021), attached as a link.

The Council decided to authorize the Ministry of Commerce to use the cash available in its public companies, not exceeding three hundred billion dinars, for the purpose of buying wheat, securing food basket items, and paying farmers’ dues, provided that the Ministry of Finance finances the ministry with the equivalent of the aforementioned amount within the allocations of the Ministry of Commerce for the purpose of Return it to the mentioned companies.

The Council agreed to continue spending on ongoing projects funded by loans approved under the Federal General Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021 and previous years under the signed agreements in light of the allocations to be included in the federal general budget bill for the fiscal year 2022, according to Article (13). Second: And after the approval of the Ministry of Planning, similar to the terms of the completed work and other paragraphs mentioned in Cabinet Resolutions (154 of 2020) and (23 of 2021).

The Council decided that the Ministry of Finance would release the funds related to the Chinese-Iraqi framework agreement, for which allocations are allocated within the Federal General Budget Law for the fiscal year / 2021, according to contracts concluded with the implementing agencies, and within its obligations to disburse operational advances, similar to the cases of completed work and other paragraphs contained in the aforementioned decisions Above, based on books issued by the competent committee./End of 9

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=944852

The Council of Ministers holds its forty-eighth regular session headed by Al-Kazemi and takes a number of decisions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum