Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities

Go down

Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities Empty Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:08 am

Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities 944228-d5c79489-98c7-4256-856c-789d281c6903
Saturday 11 December 2021 20:01

Baghdad / NINA / - Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said: Here was the first economic organization, the first poem of poetry, and the first base in mathematics.

He added on the centenary of the founding of the Iraqi state: “We have no choice but to defend the country’s history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities.”

He continued: “It does not mean that Iraq a hundred years ago from today was not a state, here on the land on which the Iraqis stand firmly was the first state known to mankind. And the first law that organized human life, and the first policeman whose job was to protect people, and the first regular soldier who defended the borders and sacrificed himself.”

He said, “Here on the land that is guarded by the souls of your fathers and grandfathers, it was the first economic organization that preserved rights, property, buying and selling, and the first punishment for transgressors of people’s rights.” , adding here was the first poem of poetry, art and culture... the first rule in mathematics... the first urban plan... and the first moment of revelation and prophecy."

He explained, that the Iraqis' awareness of all this heritage is their responsibility that has been passed down by generations and has reached us, and we will pass it on to our future generations to tell them with clarity and frankness befitting the modern technology era: manipulating their capabilities).

He added: "This flowing historical source.. its name is Iraq, history.. diversity.. geography.. culture, architecture and art.. the accumulated experiences with its happy and bitter events.. the interacting languages.. all are not coincidences, but rather are the essence of the concept of the state that imposed itself 1921 despite all the arguments and jurisprudence.

And he said, it is time for us to look at our state objectively, to be proud of its achievements, to admit its mistakes.. and to move forward, armed with our heritage and the capabilities of our people, to be side by side with all successful countries.

He said: "Our people, who love the state and are hostile to those who are hostile to it, stood with their country in the most dangerous stage that Iraq has gone through. They knew in every step we took that we were loyal to it and its future and loyal to its legacy... Even when it was exercising its right to criticize and reprimand us, it was and is still waiting for us." What it deserves... and what the Iraqis deserve is great."

He continued, "Iraq is recovering fully, its wounds are healed successively, and rises from its setbacks to occupy its place by the self-will of its people. Our neighbors, our brothers and the world interact with your will and listen to the voice of Iraq emanating from your depths. You are the people of Iraq and the decision-makers in it, and you are the state."

And he stressed, in a few days, we will witness the withdrawal of all combat forces of the international coalition from Iraq within the scope of the strategic agreement with the American side, and its role will be in the areas of advice, as an indication of the ability of the Iraqi forces in all their forms to preserve the security of Iraq, the stability of its people, and its continuous development in this field.

He added, "Amid the political disputes and interpretations that emerged from the recent elections, everyone must be reassured... We will not allow your security and stability to be harmed."

He pointed out that despite all the differences, the political forces, the new currents, the independents and the elites are the sons of this country and they are keen on it and its security, adding that the difference in views and orientations fades before everyone's belief that Iraq is our umbrella and our home, and that tampering with it and its future is a red line.

He continued: "On a personal level, I highly appreciate every sympathy and message of reassurance and solidarity that I received after the terrorist attack that targeted me weeks ago... I say in this regard: My life is not more precious than the life of any Iraqi across the country, but it is the path of the state that we worship together with a pure and pure Iraqi will, And for his sake every difficult thing is facilitated, and our souls are eased before his greatness.”

He stressed, that the path of the Iraqi state may be difficult and painful, but it is the only way that our children and grandchildren can go to, because no state is a betrayal of ourselves first and of future generations after us, and above all of that a betrayal of our civilizational heritage from Sumer until this moment, and the Iraqi does not betray himself. And

he said: “On this glorious day, the centenary of the Iraqi state, I tell you: A century has passed, and many centuries before it, and we are still on this land, the land of the Tigris, the Euphrates, the Shatt al-Arab, the land of the mountains, the plateau, the desert, and the vast plain, the land of our ancestors before A thousand thousand years, and the land of our grandchildren after a thousand years, God willing.”

He added: “This is your Iraq, the birthplace of Adam, the birth of Abraham, the land of the prophets and the righteous, the state of the Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians and Akkadians, the capital of Abu al-Hassanin Ali Ibn Abi Talib and the resting place of his body. Art and creativity.

He concluded his speech by saying: "This Iraq is your Iraq and the Iraq of all mankind. Preserving it and its heritage is the duty of all of us."/ End 2

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=944228

Al-Kazemi: We have no choice but to defend the country's history and prevent those who manipulate its capabilities 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum