Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21

Go down

Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 Empty Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:22 pm

Judy Note: Timing of Mass Arrests, Public Announcements, Emergency Broadcast System Release and Global Currency Reset Liquidity was to be decided by the Military, and they weren’t talking.

Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events. One of those Events was the global financial collapse and bankruptcy of US Inc. that was set to shut down the US Inc. government on  Thurs. 30 Sept, while millions of Smart Devices would stop working on that same Thurs. 30 Sept.

Sat. 28 Sept. Fleming Update: The IMF wanted Iraq to put their international rate up on Saturday 2 Oct. as they needed 4 days to manage this internationally. They were told NO by the CBI – the new Dinar rate had to be out before the first of October, while the US wanted to push it into the first of October. Iraq had given their word for a start this week.

Judy: "Tier 4B liquidity would coincide with pending International Events" (Oh? Which One? Is There A List, Or Made Up As You Get Stung Along More? LOL) 9/29/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum