Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21

Go down

Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 Empty Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:08 pm

From a reliable Intel Source on Wed. evening 8 Sept:

Both Code Monkey Z and The Storm Rider said to rest well tonight because things were happening tomorrow Thurs. 8 Sept.

At 2pm CST Wed. 8 Sept. many, many bond holders received payment.

The Chinese Elders have been funded so they could distribute it for Humanitarian work.

A certain Contact was told they would get spendable money on Thurs. 9 Sept.

Zurich and Australia people were already funded.

Currency exchanges (Judy Note: It was assumed they were referring to the General Public exchanges at banks) may take place Wed. Sept. 15 or Fri. Sept. 17.

A Dong could worth $16 under contract rate (with no limits). The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong.

The Trustee of the Rodriguez Trust who lives in Florida said the currency exchanges were all tax free, though the interest earned in a wealth management program would be taxable.

B. The following update was sent out by a person in the know with the Chinese Elders:

Judy Note: It was my understanding that we did not need all Bond monies released before Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) was notified of our exchange/ redemption appointments

“Things are heating up, 23 Quadrillions earmarked cleared and set aside to start the release of working capital for yet undecided and cleared pending transactions. The big deal now is not when funds will be released but what to release funds on? I.E. Gold Backed German Bond Boxes or other Gold Backed Bond types of historical assets?

“These high level discussions are taking place tonight and Wednesday. Once they decide and approve the specific file transactions then we will know what to expect in contract issuance and release of funds of the 1% advance and balance of 9% accordingly per the contract !

“I expect from planning with the placement of both Gold Backed Elders asset files to be in a safe position regardless of the outcome we will have results sometime between Thursday and Monday with our first contract and advance 1% for the Elders the following day.”

Judy: "The FOREX contract rate at the banks was around $8 per Dong" (So We Can See That Now? LOL) 9/9/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Superstar369 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum