Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today

Go down

Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today Empty Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:18 pm

Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today 1628623997433
2021-08-10 12:33

Shafaq News/ The media office of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi announced that several new decisions were taken during a regular session of the Council of Ministers.

The office said in a statement that al-Kadhimi presided over the thirtieth regular session of the Council of Ministers, during which the latest developments in the country were discussed.

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi announced during the cabinet session today finishing the registration process on land plots within the Dari housing project.

Al-Kadhimi said during the session that the names of the beneficiaries who registered on the website will be announced within a month.

He added that the number of forms that fulfill the conditions on the Dari project's website reached 3,463,921.

In the context of the session, the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health was hosted, who reviewed the epidemiological report on the Corona pandemic, and the developments in the work of the Committee to Strengthen Government Actions in the Fields of Health Awareness Prevention and Control; To limit the spread of the virus, and the efforts of the Ministry of Health to provide medical services to the infected, provide vaccines in the required quantities, and urge citizens to vaccinate through vaccination outlets spread in Baghdad and all governorates.

After discussing the agenda's topics, the Council of Ministers issued several decisions, including the approval of the Ministry of Finance’s allocation of 3,000,000 dinars in entitlements, and allocating 750,000,000 dinars to the Ministry of Culture, to provide the requirements of occupational safety in the National Books and Documents House.

The cabinet also approved the emergency attribution plan to distribute COVID-19 vaccines, and the draft law on the Iraqi National Security Agency, according to the proposals and recommendations checked by the State Council, and referred to the council of Representatives.

The recommendations of the study of the employment and sustainability of heritage buildings prepared by the Ministry of Culture, were also passed.

Also, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' plan to authorize the Minister of Planning to sign the framework of cooperation for the United Nations for Sustainable Development (UNSDCF) for the years 2020-2024, on behalf of the Iraqi government.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Iraqi-Cabinet-issues-several-decisions-during-its-regular-session-today

Iraqi Cabinet issues several decisions during its regular session today 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum