Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America

Go down

Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America Empty Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:31 pm

Monday 26 July 2021 23:45

BAGHDAD / Nina / National Agency publishes Iraqi News / Nina / text of the joint statement of the final round of strategic dialogue between Iraq and the United States of America.

The delegation of the Republic of Iraq headed by Dr. Fouad Hussein, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iraq, and the delegation of the United States of America, headed by Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, headed the fourth and final meeting of the Strategic Dialogue, which began on the eleventh of June 2020, as part of the Strategic Framework Agreement 2008 for the relationship of friendship and cooperation between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq. The Iraqi delegation included representatives of the Kurdistan Regional Government.

The two parties reiterated the importance of these discussions, which focused on strengthening the long-term strategic partnership defined by the Strategic Framework Agreement, and on key issues of common interest: regional stability, public health, climate change, energy efficiency and independence, issues related to humanitarian aid and human rights, and economic cooperation. , cultural and educational exchange, and other topics. Iraq presented a detailed statement on its ongoing efforts to promote the safe and voluntary return of the displaced to their areas of residence, and the United States pledged to continue its support for these efforts.” The two

delegations reiterated the principles agreed upon in the Strategic Framework Agreement. The United States reaffirmed its respect for Iraq's sovereignty and Iraqi laws and pledged to continue providing The resources that Iraq needs to maintain its territorial integrity."

The Government of Iraq reaffirmed its commitment to protect members of the international coalition who provide advice and training to the Iraqi security forces, and confirmed that all international coalition forces acted in Iraq at its invitation.”

The two delegations also confirmed that the bases hosting US and other international coalition personnel are Iraqi bases. It is administered according to the Iraqi laws in force and not US rules or rules of the international coalition, and that the presence of international personnel in Iraq is only to support the Iraqi government in the war against the terrorist organization ISIS.”

The two delegations agreed, after completing the recent technical teams’ discussions, that the security relationship will move entirely to advice, training and intelligence cooperation, and there will be no presence of US combat forces in Iraq by December 31, 2021.

The United States intends to continue its support for the Iraqi security forces, including the Peshmerga forces, in order to build their capacity to deal with threats.” The two

delegations affirmed their commitment to protecting human rights and fundamental freedoms, including freedom of the press, through full compliance with Iraqi legal procedures and constitutional guarantees that respect international norms and conventions on human rights. The two sides affirmed that free and fair elections will support Iraq's sovereignty, democracy and development. The Iraqi side presented a detailed description of its plans, which aim to ensure the safety of voters, candidates, poll workers, local observers, civil society groups and international observers, and to enhance voter participation."

Both delegations expressed their appreciation for the support provided by the international community, as expressed in United Nations Security Council Resolution 2576 (for 2021). The two delegations also agreed that the presence of a monitoring team of the United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq and an observer mission of the European Union represents a sincere effort by the international community to support the demands of the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people to hold free and fair elections next October.

Iraq welcomed continued US support for the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) and recent US financial contributions to the mission as election-related assistance, including contributions to the Election Observation Team.

The two parties agreed to continue to cooperate in working with international organizations and through relevant governmental institutions in both countries, particularly in light of the preparations for the United Nations Climate Change Conference at its twenty-sixth session, which will be held in Glasgow, United Kingdom, next autumn. The United States expressed its support for Iraq’s efforts to promote economic reform and regional integration, particularly through its commitment to regional energy networks with Jordan and with the Gulf Cooperation Council.” The two

delegations reiterated their determination to maintain and strengthen their strategic relationship, on all bilateral issues. and in a manner that serves the national interest of each country in addition to their common interest of regional stability.

Iraq and the United States confirmed that they will resume their discussions through the coordination committees of the Strategic Framework Agreement.

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=917959

Nina publishes the joint final statement of the strategic dialogue round between Iraq and the United States of America 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum