Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21

5 posters

Go down

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Empty Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:27 pm

Frank26 

Article:  "A deputy develops solutions to treat and reduce the damage of the economic crisis"  I'm calling this the mother of all article...this guy is saying there is a solution...and that solution is going to reduce the damage of our economic crisis.  You're talking about the monetary reform... Quote:  'International products are in the period of changing the exchange rate inside the country.'  ...the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat...it's changing the exchange rate inside of our country [Iraq]...this is the mother of all articles.  It can't be any more blatant, any more obvious and it's from the right people...

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Empty Re: Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21

Post by Mission1st Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:38 am

Apparently he owns several clown suits.

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Maxresdefault
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Empty Re: Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:23 pm

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Maxresdefault

You know I've been asking myself this question for some time, why am I wasting my time sharing news that I read to a group that more often shares their opinion on gurus, like this one ??

Some member just focus on gurus, like sending gurus news, and besides you know they are gurus, why waste time commenting on them, and while I send you the reality of the country, and that no one takes the time to give an opinion on a topic of the day, and the reality of the advancement of Iraq for its return to the international scene !!

I should watch the news more, read it, and make my own opinion on the subject, since the importance of the forum, are the gurus, for once I will agree with JAYZZE in his comments on the value of the forum, and on the importance of news sharing from gurus.

I am going to take this summer more and more to go to the chalet and go to my hunting territory, and enjoy nature, and slow down on sharing news, you know the week that has just passed I can tell you that it does not I did not fail to share the news on the forum, and in addition when I got home I went around my reading to update myself, no more complicating than that !!

Good day everyone, and happy reading with the gurus !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:44 pm

Claud, It's "Truth or Dare" time.   Just how did you get involved in the Dinar RV scam?  Was it because you have an interest in foreign currency exchange rates & just happened to stumble across the Iraqi Dinar?  Or was it because a friend of yours turned you onto a "Guru"?  

Happy Moose Hunting!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:54 pm

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Maxres10

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:19 am

Ssmith wrote:Claud, It's "Truth or Dare" time.   Just how did you get involved in the Dinar RV scam?  Was it because you have an interest in foreign currency exchange rates & just happened to stumble across the Iraqi Dinar?  Or was it because a friend of yours turned you onto a "Guru"?  

Happy Moose Hunting!

Hello to you it's been a long time since we saw you on the forum, by the way I'm not a guru, and I don't read any guru, for me logic, and it's logic that directs me in this, each country must have a national currency like the dollar for the United States like the dinar for the Iraqis, the value of the currency represents the country, it had a value before the war, it will have a value when they return to the market international, currently the Prime Minister is touring the countries, to recognize a sovereign country for Iraq, and an official visit on July 26 with BIDEN, and I could go on, but as I am wasting my time with you and with your administration to get the truth what's going on in Iraq, and it's not a guru who is going to tell me what to do about it, but it looks like it's important to give the guru a voice on your forum, more room for them than to focus on life on iraq, and what actually happening there, so I'll give you the place, I'll slow down a lot on the news, and even watch to change places to another forum that we can have a different version than the one you share with your gurus! !

Good day to all, good future reading to your members, and I congratulate you in advance on your research on your truth !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:14 am

Ssmith wrote:Claud, It's "Truth or Dare" time.   Just how did you get involved in the Dinar RV scam?  Was it because you have an interest in foreign currency exchange rates & just happened to stumble across the Iraqi Dinar?  Or was it because a friend of yours turned you onto a "Guru"?  

Happy Moose Hunting!

This will be my only post, I will no longer waste my time sharing the news I read, but to show you what is coming is the progress of Iraq's return to the WTO, so when we trade with other countries, such as 164 member states, so to trade with 164 MEMBER STATES OF OTHER COUNTRIES, MUST HAVE EXCHANGE VALUE ON THEIR CURRENCY TOWARDS OTHER CURRENCIES, SUCH AS THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES , AND CANADA, no more complicating than that !!

So I will follow their procedure requested by the UN, international monetary fund, etc ...

Good progress in your reading on the subject, THANKS TO JAYZZE FOR MAKING ME REALIZATION OF WASTING MY TIME WITH THE FORUM, AND HELLO TO ZIG, I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENT, YOU MAKE ME LAUGH !!

Claud (moose)

Enhancing Agricultural Development will Facilitate Accession to WTO

15th July 2021

Enhancing agricultural development will facilitate Iraq's accession to WTO

A workshop on "WTO Accession and Agriculture" was organised from 4th to 7th July 2021 in Baghdad.

Agricultural development consistent with WTO standards needs enhancement in Iraq for facilitating the negotiations leading to the accession process.

The workshop provided a comprehensive overview of the agriculture sector as perceived within the WTO and the Agreement on Agriculture and its pillars.

Representatives from various government institutions from Baghdad and the Kurdistan Region of Iraq including officials from the Ministry of Trade, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Industry participated in the workshop.

The workshop was organized by the International Trade Centre (ITC) a joint agency of the World Trade Organization (WTO) and United Nations (UN), through "Strengthening the Agriculture and Agri-food Value Chain and Improving trade policy in Iraq (SAAVI)

Funded by the European Union (EU), the project is contributing to inclusive economic growth and job creation, particularly for youth, by improving Iraq's agriculture competitiveness and supporting trade development. It is also particularly focuses on providing support to Iraq in the process of acceding to the WTO.

Mr. Adel Almasoodi, Director General, Foreign Economic Relations Department, Ministry of Trade opened the workshop and reaffirmed Iraq's commitment to the accession to the WTO and assured the support of his team to the SAAVI project.

H.E. Martin Huth, Ambassador of the European Union to Iraq and Ms. Irena Vojáčková-Sollorano, the United Nations Resident Coordinator to Iraq were also present.

Speaking on the occasion, H.E. Martin Huth, Ambassador of the European Union to Iraq said:
"The EU has a strong interest in Iraq acceding to the World Trade Organisation in order to bring Iraq into the illustrious WTO group of 164 states. WTO accession, and the economic reforms that it entails, represents a clear opportunity for Iraq to implement the goals of the White Paper.

"Being a full member of the WTO, will allow Iraq to improve its collaboration on trade and investment with all WTO members and ultimately support the creation of decent work for all Iraqis

Ms. Irena Vojáčková-Sollorano, the United Nations Resident Coordinator to Iraq said:

"The drive for economic reform, including political commitments in resuming the WTO accession process with a clear roadmap, is a clear signal of a better future awaiting Iraq."

The workshop included sessions from experts from WTO, Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO) and the International Trade Centre. In addition the trade policy technical team from the International Trade Centre, Geneva, including Mr. Jean-Sébastien, Senior Officer for Policy and Business and Ms. Devika Rajeev, Associate Programme Officer, were present in Baghdad to facilitate the workshop.

This workshop is the first in a line of capacity building sessions that will be organised through the SAAVI project to support Iraq to accede to the WTO.

(Source: UN)

https://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2021/07/15/enhancing-agricultural-development-will-facilitate-accession-to-wto/?fbclid=IwAR1zof1Y_EMJCBlxlvWzGCjOhxEuf7oUJywkgXgDa3rEmaUkncS3bcvidVI

Baghdad reveals the goals of Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington

Saturday 17 July 2021 

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Irq_1940278964_1626525093

On Saturday, Hussein Allawi, adviser to the Prime Minister, announced the objectives of Al-Kazemi's visit to the United States on July 26. Allawi told the official news agency:

"Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's upcoming visit to the United States of America is very important and comes within the framework of the Iraqi-American strategic dialogue in its new phase, after three successful rounds of strategic dialogue culminated in reducing the American advisory presence within the international coalition mission from 5200 to 2500 Military Adviser, pointing out that “the sustainability of the war on ISIS remnants is carried out through the intelligence partnership, and the continuation of the Iraqi weapons of American origin, in addition to the development of rehabilitation, organization and training programs for the Iraqi armed forces, and the Iraqi intelligence services.”

He pointed out that " He stressed that "Al-Kazemi is working to transfer Iraqi-American relations from the military framework to a comprehensive framework that is based on the political-economic dimension and the implementation of the work of the joint committees in light of the six items of cooperation between Iraq and the United States within the strategic framework agreement in the political, security, economic, educational, technological and health fields." And the environment,

” explaining that the visit also aims to strengthen the Iraqi economy by working with the Contact Group and the International Monetary Fund on the white paper presented by the Al-Kazemi government to reform the Iraqi economy, in addition to meeting with economic institutions such as the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, research centers, international institutions, businessmen and American companies.” ". He continued that "

https://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=149806

https://www.dinardaily.net/t100706-joe-biden-and-the-prime-minister-of-iraq-hold-talks-to-discuss-ways-to-enhance-cooperation-july-26

Have a lovely day everybody !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Empty Iraqi Dinar For U.S. Citizens Granted By Presidents Bush Obama E.O. 13303 & Iraq’s Coalition Provisional Authority Order 39

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:59 pm

As I was delving into the dinar news I was watching this article, you will have to take the time to read, and you have the time, it looks like your forum is slowing down on the news, so I'm going to share this one with you, and here is a other good news, and it is not only guru news that I am sharing on your forum, but a real follow-up on Iraq !!
Well, I go back to my news, since it will not be thanks to you to update the news of the day on your forum !!

Good evening to you forum members !!

Claud (Moose)

Iraqi Dinar For U.S. Citizens Granted By Presidents Bush Obama E.O. 13303 & Iraq’s Coalition Provisional Authority Order 39

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Screen_shot_2013-11-14_at_11-18-36_am-jpg
Central Bank of Iraq finalises agreement with Zaha Hadid Architects to design new office headquarters in central Baghdad The Central Bank of Iraq on February 2 signed an agreement to begin the process of building new headquarters on the shores of the Tigris River in Baghdad. “The new building shall be a symbol of the [central] bank’s role in the economic development of Iraq and a reflection of the determination to rebuild the country,”

The state’s 2nd District congressman released a statement Monday saying his office had received numerous complaints from constituents who had purchased Iraqi dinars and couldn’t use them or exchange them for other legal tender.

He directed anyone who has purchased Iraqi dinars to contact the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission to file a complaint or issue a tip at 1-866-366-2382.
The dinar is not traded on any legitimate foreign exchange and is worth a fraction of a dollar.
[Iraq’s Dinar Has Yet To Be Pegged To Their GDP/GNP For World Trade.]
A federal grand jury indicted three men from the Toledo, Ohio, area for their roles in the operation of a $23 million fraud scheme involving the sale of Iraqi dinar currency and two nonexistent hedge funds.
Investors lost about $23.8 million from dinar sales, according to the indictment.
So explain how fraud is correlated to Executive Order 13303 & Iraq’s Coalition Provisional Authority Order 39. Both Laws were originated in 2003-4 by The United States & Iraq authorities and promoted to allow and encourage Americans to own the IQD in support of the war efforts and to build wealth when Iraq got back on their feet.
Clarion Ledger

• Iraq Being Suicided By Rothschild’s IMF & J.P. Morgan

• Fractional Reserve Banking Is Pure Fraud: Indebting Iraq Financial System By Rothschild & J.P. Morgan.

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Bush-signs
President Bush

Back in 2004, President George W. Bush put a law into effect allowing anyone to invest in the Iraqi currency, known as Dinars.  When the US went to war with Iraq, the Iraqi Dinar, their currency was taken off the World Monetary Exchange until their sovereignty would be given back to the Iraqi’s.
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Soldier-coffins
What is it that allows American citizens to invest in Iraq?
Presidential Order 13303: Allows US Citizens to invest in the new Iraq. Under E.O. 13303 COUPLED WITH The Coalition Provisional Authority Order 39, a US Citizen has the same rights to investments as an Iraqi citizen.

[list="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0.5em 0px 1.5em 1.5em; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial;"]
[*]Executive Order 13303
[*]CPA 39
[/list]
CPA 39: Foreign Investment Also Known As The Bremer Order.
The order on foreign investment in Iraq includes five elements: (1) Privatization of state-owned enterprises; (2) 100 percent foreign ownership of businesses in all sectors except oil and mineral extraction, banks, and insurance companies (the latter two are addressed in a separate order); (3) “national treatment” of foreign firms; (4) unrestricted, tax-flee remittance of all funds associated with the investment, including, but not limited to, profits; and (5) forty-year ownership licenses which have the option of being renewed.
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 July-2011-new-iraqi-dinar
Massive media campaign to minimize IQD ownership. This is done by deception of facts.

The U.S. Government is the Largest Holder of Iraqi Dinar Outside of Iraq
The U.S. Treasury does not officially list the Iraqi dinar as part of the country’s forex reserves. Exactly how many dinars were traded is not mentioned, but it does make reference to “billions of U.S. dollars” traded to Iraq.
Experts speculate the U.S. government received nearly 4 trillion Iraqi dinars at an exchange rate of 4,000 dinar to 1 USD. If this is even close to true — and the UN allows Iraq to revalue their currency up to 1 USD: one Iraqi dinar — the U.S. government would stand to profit in trillions… as would anyone else who speculated on the dinar over the years. (1)
Remember Iraq does NOT have to pump its oil out of the ground to receive “present day” wealth for it.  They can simply leave the oil in the ground and write promissory notes aka; ‘derivatives’ against the un-pumped asset. Like The U.S., they need only to crank up the digital fractional printing press which is irrespective of the physical ‘supply’ M0 of the IQD.
Remember The Bush Administrations Statement About “the war will pay for itself”?  It came from Paul Wolfowitz.
THE WAR WILL PAY FOR ITSELF
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Paul-wolfowitz
Paul Wolfowitz

“There is a lot of money to pay for this that doesn’t have to be US taxpayer money and it starts with the assets of the Iraqi people. We are talking about a country that can really finance its own reconstruction and relatively soon.”

Paul Wolfowitz
Deputy Secretary of Defense
testifying before the defense subcommittee
of the House Appropriations Committee
March 27, 2003
Iraq announced that they removed 70% of the money supply.
During 2008 Oil Windfall To Iraq.

[In 2008] The central bank’s aggressive policies spends $1 billion to $1.5 billion every month in oil revenue to buy [physical] Iraqi dinars [“supply”] on the open market, said Mudher M. Salih Kasim, senior adviser to the bank. This is the main lever for controlling consumer prices [inflation], said Kasim…

By STEPHEN FARRELL and RICHARD A. OPPEL Jr. Published: June 21, 2008 Page 3

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/21/world/middleeast/21security.html?hp
Remember, though the physical “supply” has been reduced ~ the derivative “circulation” has been increased by “fractional banking aka derivatives” which increases M2. M2 is not total supply of physical IQD.
Iraq Defending Entire World against U.S. Israeli Proxy Army ISIS: Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim Jaafari

• Baghdad Blocks U.S. Troops From Entering Iraq!
  • Iraq Tells Washington To Keep Your Troops At Home!
  • Iraq Captures Israeli Colonel: Confesses To Israel Isis Coalition.
  • Genocide Iraq ~ 17,073 Muslim Sunnis Have Been Murdered By Muslim Brotherhood’s ISIS In 2014
  • Iraq Authorizes Russian Airstrikes Against ISIS: Iraqi Forces Seize US Military Hardware From ISIS
  • General Michael Flynn US Intelligence Confirms U.S. Support Of ISIS: Splitting Iraq For Israel.

Jim Cramer’s Perspective On Iraq’s Dinar In 2009

The disarming Spiel from our most trusted politician of all time!

FROM JUNE 2013

Iraq Ready For Prime Time?
United Nations Releases Iraq From All Sanctions ~ To Be Restored To Pre-1990 International Standards.
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 460x
Iraqi Foreign Affairs Minister Hoshyar Zebari speaks at a press conference in Baghdad, Iraq.

Apparently and even though the remaining $11 Billion Compensation is still under Chapter 7 Kuwait & Iraq Agreed that it will be paid and as such and ‘apparently’ the voracity of Chapter 7 is no longer there to restrict Iraq with the International Community.

IOWs, Iraq’s entire funds are now released, and will contribute to Iraq starting their economic, financial and political relations with the countries of the world without restrictions.
This has been an unusual approach to the remaining $11 Billion and how it will be paid to Kuwait w/o the voracity of Chapter 7, while still remaining to be written in Chapter 7. Hey, why not just take it out of there? I suppose its a “just in case scenario” but at the same time allowing Iraq to move on with an extra agreement as if under Chapter 6. Who knows?
FIREWORKS IN BAGDAD AFTER NEWS ABOUT RELEASE FROM CHAPTER 7
Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, on Friday, reduced the importance of the Kuwaiti statements about keeping the file of compensation under Chapter VII, saying that the “Agreed.”
The Kuwaiti Information Minister Salman Al-Hamoud Al-Sabah, that the file of compensation owed by Iraq of Kuwait is still under Chapter VII, which amounts to about $ 11 billion .
Zebari said in a statement to Al-Hurra television, seen by “Twilight News” that “this paragraph ($11 billion payment) shall continue to exist but the fact there is an agreement on the payment mechanism between us and the United Nations and the Kuwaitis, and these funds to be applied.”
“And we do not have any problem. Agreed this is a subject and not controversial. Thread infinite.”
Zebari added, “I’d say the door to emphasize that Iraq went out completely and practically from the provisions of Chapter VII. This is in our hands, if we can pay this money today this paragraph will be a thing of the past”.
The UN Security Council has voted unanimously Thursday to Resolution No. 2107, which comes out of Iraq in part from the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations and an end to the mission of the Special Coordinator of the United Nations responsible for my Kuwaiti missing persons and property.
And the transfer of the Security Council under resolution My Kuwaiti missing persons and property under Chapter VI to the work of the United Nations Mission to help Iraq (UNAMI) and keep them under theumbrella of the UN Security Council review.
He urged Iraq to continue his efforts in the search for missing Kuwaiti property, including the National Archives through the Joint Ministerial Commission between the two sides.
Relates to Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations cases of threats to peace and acts of aggression, which the Security Council can take non-military measures or the use of force for the maintenance of peace and security in the event of failure of the parties to the conflict to resolve their differences.
Relations Iraq – Kuwait marked improvement, especially in the recent period where the two sides exchanged visits at the highest levels, and agreed to resolve the outstanding problems, which notably border demarcation and navigation and missing.
And entered Iraq under Chapter VII in 1990 while move the former Iraqi regime troops for the invasion of Kuwait, prompting the Security Council to pass a resolution to use force to eject Iraqi forces in a military operation with the participation of coalition forces broad international, led by the United States knew a storm desert in the January 27 general 1991.
Since then, Iraq has become under the weight of economic sanctions ended only after the fall of the former regime in 2003, when Iraq began to slowly regain its relations with neighboring countries.
shafaaq.com

YESTERDAY THE UNITED NATION’S SECURITY COUNCIL MADE THIS VERY IMPORTANT STATEMENT!

The United Nation’s Council would welcome in the draft resolution’s preambular part aka; [PREPARATORY STATEMENT] both Iraq and Kuwait’s efforts to advance regional stability, and “all the positive steps that have been taken by the Government of Iraq to fulfill resolution 833 of 1993″ related to the border between the two neighbouring countries.
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Iraqi-dinar-5000-front

THE MOST TANGIBLE WRITTEN STATEMENT THAT THE IMPORTANCE OF THE IQD TO BE RESTORED TO PRE 1990 INTERNATIONAL STANDING, TO DATE, HAS BEEN MADE BY THE UNITED NATION’S SECURITY COUNCIL ON JUNE 26, 2013.

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Divider_011

The United Nation’s Security Council would recognize that the situation existing now in Iraq is “significantly different” from when the Saddam regime invaded Kuwait in August 1990, and the “importance of Iraq achieving international standing EQUAL” to that which it held prior to that date. Then The IQD Was $3.22 to $1 USD.

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Divider_011
EXAMPLE 1:

In their attempt to discredit the Dinars ~ they state that The IQDs are sold on misleading hype.

A) They state;

Many dinar dealers refer to the value of the Iraqi dinar prior to the 1990 Kuwaiti invasion (1 dinar = $3+ US Dollars) as evidence that the potential for the dinar is theoretically unlimited.

The United Nations Security Council Just Said The Exact Same Thing Above!!

B) They state;

They don’t mention that the pre-1990 dinar has been demonetized (worthless) and that its value was arbitrarily set by an autocratic regime led by Saddam Hussein.

This is an incoherent ad hoc statement towards Pre 1990 International Standing. The Dinar became worthless due to war , due to being attacked by The U.S. Nothing else in the financial world can change the fact that Pre 1990 IQD was $3.22 PERIOD!

C) They state;

Following the embargo, the ability for the Iraqi government to manage its currency’s value collapsed and it spent the next 10 years at 2,000 – 3, 500 dinars to the U.S. Dollar.

Again another unlink-able incoherent ad hoc statement towards Pre 1990 International Standing. The Dinar became worthless due to war , due to being attacked by The U.S. Nothing else in the financial world can change the fact that Pre 1990 IQD was $3.22 to $1 USD PERIOD!

These [ Dump Sites/ Hit & Run Sites ] are unbelievably incoherent! Especially, when they try to discredit common knowledge about Iraq’s Return to Pre-1990 Dinars as Hype! Nothing could be a truer statement by a dealer than to state ‘EQUAL’ to Pre-1990 and when supported by The United Nation’s Security Council’s statement that this is the goal when then affirmed again within the “draft resolution’s preambular part”.

Tell the Anti-Dinar Scam Propagandists to think first.

As

Timing and upon what for IQD release? Stay Tuned!
frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Iraq-corruptionCorruption In Iraq Since 2003 Gulf War

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2016/02/23/iraqi-dinar-for-u-s-citizens-granted-by-presidents-bush-obama-e-o-13303-iraqs-coalition-provisional-authority-order-39/?fbclid=IwAR3WfydrkSZwsZJSbwSc1UhjL2WJjndzx2D_9UKBjuzK3EUWgGOeTdeZgHg
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 Empty IMF Report into Iraq's Customs and Tariffs

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:01 pm

IMF Report into Iraq's Customs and Tariffs

21st July 2021

frank delta - Frank26: "the border taxations, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes - all of that is going international afloat" (Frank Wore His Clown Suit Today LOL) 7/14/21 ScreenHunter-7183-623x346

By John Lee.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has published a new report into Iraq's customs and tariff arrangements.
This report summarizes key findings and recommendations from a remote technical assistance (TA) assignment performed by a short-term expert (STX), Mr. Djamel Bouhabel, from January 17 to February 4, 2021, to the General Customs Authority of Iraq (GCA).
The main objective of the TA was to advise GCA on the development and effective application of customs assessment processes based on international standards and best practices.
Click here to download the full report.
(Source: IMF)

file:///C:/Users/Utilisateur/Downloads/1IRQEA2021003.pdf

https://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2021/07/21/imf-report-into-iraqs-customs-and-tariffs/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:22 pm

EO 13303 had nothing to do with Americans investing in the dinar.  Gurus spread that lie.  It was drafted to protect the development fund for Iraq. 
 https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/WCPD-2003-05-26/pdf/WCPD-2003-05-26-Pg646.pdf

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:58 pm

claud39 wrote:As I was delving into the dinar news I was watching this article, you will have to take the time to read, and you have the time, it looks like your forum is slowing down on the news, so I'm going to share this one with you, and here is a other good news, and it is not only guru news that I am sharing on your forum, but a real follow-up on Iraq !!
Well, I go back to my news, since it will not be thanks to you to update the news of the day on your forum !!

Claud (Moose)
Claiming that it's a real follow-up on Iraq is HOGWASH Claud.

Go read the rest of the WordPress site from Rasica Volubrjotr and all the rest of the information he puts out.

Did you even look into that site before making such a statement?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:19 am

RamblerNash wrote:
claud39 wrote:As I was delving into the dinar news I was watching this article, you will have to take the time to read, and you have the time, it looks like your forum is slowing down on the news, so I'm going to share this one with you, and here is a other good news, and it is not only guru news that I am sharing on your forum, but a real follow-up on Iraq !!

Claud (Moose)
Claiming that it's a real follow-up on Iraq is HOGWASH Claud.

Go read the rest of the WordPress site from Rasica Volubrjotr and all the rest of the information he puts out.

Did you even look into that site before making such a statement?

I am going to prove you right on this message, I stumbled upon the subject, but never come to tell me that most of all the news that I send to you is not real news is 99%, since I I missed this one, and the other news with the IMF is not fake news either to control customs, and this is normal before making changes to their currency.

Now as to mention note well that I will not send any more news like before on your forum, and please keep sending the guru news you are very good at it, but to put real news on the situation you are really the last parry for this, you try to trouble me every time I give an opinion, but what do you do apart from sending guru news, so you are not in a good position to teach me a lesson on my research !!

Well I continue my business big waste of time on your forum, you are too intelligent (ACCORDING TO YOU), and all the rest of the planet are cave when we read you !!

Keep sending poor news without much research for your forum, and forum members, you have the right to take your information elsewhere than in this site, except that you want a forum that only focuses on gurus, have a good week to all !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:33 pm

claud39 wrote:Keep sending poor news without much research for your forum, and forum members, you have the right to take your information elsewhere than in this site, except that you want a forum that only focuses on gurus, have a good week to all !!
Claud,

Either your translator is not working well or you are misreading and/or not understanding the comments put in the parentheses of many of the titles. Pick one...Or both...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum