Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26

Go down

Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 Empty Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:58 am

Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26

July 17, 2021

Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 1024

Mubasher: White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki confirmed, today, Saturday, that US President Joe Biden will discuss with Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi ways to enhance cooperation on July 26, during the latter’s visit to the United States.

Psaki said that Al-Kazemi's visit will shed light on the strategic partnership between the United States and Iraq and the strengthening of bilateral cooperation in the strategic framework agreement, according to the Iraq News Agency, "conscious."

She noted that the visit will also focus on key areas of mutual interest, including through education, health, culture, energy and climate initiatives.

She indicated that President Biden looks forward to strengthening bilateral cooperation with Iraq on political, economic and security issues to include joint efforts to ensure the lasting defeat of ISIS.

And the adviser to the Prime Minister of Iraq had revealed, yesterday, that Al-Kazemi would conduct a tour of a number of Western countries at a later time, while indicating that he would discuss in Washington the file of the exit of US forces from the country.

He said at the time, "The nature of the discussions that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi will hold during his upcoming visit to the United States will focus on the exit of American forces, with a popular supportive trend for that," noting that there is seriousness on the American side in holding bilateral talks.

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3831997/%D8%AC%D9%88-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B4%D8%A9-%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-26-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 Empty Baghdad reveals the goals of Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:08 pm

Baghdad reveals the goals of Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington

Saturday 17 July 2021 

Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 Irq_1940278964_1626525093

On Saturday, Hussein Allawi, adviser to the Prime Minister, announced the objectives of Al-Kazemi's visit to the United States on July 26. Allawi told the official news agency:

"Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's upcoming visit to the United States of America is very important and comes within the framework of the Iraqi-American strategic dialogue in its new phase, after three successful rounds of strategic dialogue culminated in reducing the American advisory presence within the international coalition mission from 5200 to 2500 Military Adviser, pointing out that “the sustainability of the war on ISIS remnants is carried out through the intelligence partnership, and the continuation of the Iraqi weapons of American origin, in addition to the development of rehabilitation, organization and training programs for the Iraqi armed forces, and the Iraqi intelligence services.”

He pointed out that " He stressed that "Al-Kazemi is working to transfer Iraqi-American relations from the military framework to a comprehensive framework that is based on the political-economic dimension and the implementation of the work of the joint committees in light of the six items of cooperation between Iraq and the United States within the strategic framework agreement in the political, security, economic, educational, technological and health fields." And the environment,

” explaining that the visit also aims to strengthen the Iraqi economy by working with the Contact Group and the International Monetary Fund on the white paper presented by the Al-Kazemi government to reform the Iraqi economy, in addition to meeting with economic institutions such as the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, research centers, international institutions, businessmen and American companies.” ". He continued that "

https://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=149806
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum