Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط

Go down

Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط Empty Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:25 am

Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط

06/28/2021

Government spokesman: There are no obstacles regarding the transfer of Iraqi oil to Lebanon النفط 28050

Economy News - Baghdad

On Monday, Minister of Culture Hassan Nazim confirmed that there are no obstacles in exporting oil to Lebanon.   

Nazim said in statements to Lebanese media, which were followed by "Economy News", that "there are no obstacles in the file of oil export to Lebanon, and a bank account has been opened in Lebanon, and there are still arrangements and technical measures from the Lebanese side... the matter is finished on our part, and the opening of bank credits is easier and the method of payment will be It is easy and there are measures that will be taken in due course regarding the type of currencies.”  

Nazim stressed that "the Iraqi decision is to help Lebanon in this crisis, and it is important that we work to transport oil as quickly as possible, and that trucks are the fastest way to transport oil from Iraq to Lebanon."  

The Iraqi government spokesman considered that "Iraq agrees to export oil to Lebanon in exchange for medical and hotel services, and that the Iraqi government will not delay in helping Lebanon and its people."  

He continued, "We hope to implement the project as soon as possible to serve the two countries," stressing that "Lebanon has excess experience in the medical and hotel fields, and that Lebanon's position is not only in the hearts of Iraqis but in the hearts of Arabs."   

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25500
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum