Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share

Go down

Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share Empty Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share

Post by claud39 Mon May 31, 2021 10:21 am

Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share

05/31/2021

Four paragraphs of the general budget hinder sending the Kurdistan region’s share 25955

Economy News - Baghdad

The reporter of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Ahmed Al-Saffar, stated that the Kurdistan Regional Government must implement four paragraphs of the General Budget Law for 2021, in order to send its share of the budget from Baghdad.

Al-Saffar said that the Kurdistan region must implement four paragraphs of Article (11) of the General Budget Law for 2021, so that the federal government will implement the fifth paragraph of the same article, which is related to sending the Kurdistan region’s share of the budget, according to Rudaw.

He added that "the issue of the general budget is finished in both the political and legislative terms. The share of the Kurdistan region was determined during Article 11 of the Budget Law, which is a conditional article in which Erbil must implement four paragraphs in order for Baghdad to initiate the implementation of the fifth paragraph related to sending the Kurdistan region’s share of the budget."

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Council of Representatives voted on March 31, 2021, to approve Article (11) of the Budget Law for 2021 regarding the Kurdistan region's share of the budget.

Article 11 of the Iraqi Federal Budget Law for the year 2021 states that the Kurdistan region must produce from its fields at least 460,000 barrels of oil per day, and after deducting production and transportation expenditures, the amount required for domestic consumption and the petrodollar share, the Kurdistan Regional Government must hand over to the federal government Daily revenues of at least 250 thousand barrels of oil, at the price of SOMO. The Kurdistan region must also hand over 50% of its non-oil revenues to Baghdad, so that the latter will spend its share of the general budget.

The reporter of the Finance Committee of the Iraqi Parliament indicated that "a joint technical delegation from the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Financial Supervision Authority of the regional government, was supposed to head to Baghdad, two weeks after the approval of the General Budget Law, to end the outstanding issues."

With regard to the Kurdistan Region’s share in the past months, Al-Saffar explained that “the federal government deducts monthly imports of 250 thousand barrels of crude oil at the price set for SOMO, in addition to half of the non-oil revenues in the Kurdistan Region, so that the remaining amount is sent to the Kurdistan Region.”

The federal budget for the year 2021 was estimated at more than 129 trillion dinars, thus the Kurdistan region’s share of the federal budget for this year is 11 trillion and 482 billion and 394 million dinars.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25239
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum