Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning

Go down

Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning Empty Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning

Post by claud39 Sat May 29, 2021 9:33 am

Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning

05/28/2021

Oil Minister: Our priority is to stop gas burning 27664

Economy News _ Baghdad

Today, Friday, Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar stressed that the most important priority of the Oil Ministry is to stop burning gas associated with oil operations.

"The most important priorities of the ministry and its current and future plans are to stop burning gas associated with oil operations and converting it into useful energy," Abdul-Jabbar said during his presidency of a series of meetings with the departments of the oil fields authorities in Basra Governorate.

He instructed all officials and workers in oil companies to "make utmost efforts to implement projects that achieve goals during the short and medium term, in addition to working to overcome all financial and health difficulties," stressing "the importance of engaging the national effort represented by Iraqi drilling companies, oil projects, and equipment." Heavy engineering in projects to develop oil fields, the refining sector, infrastructure, and so on. "

The statement pointed out that "these meetings come within the framework of following up the field leadership of the oil sector with plans to develop oilfields programs to sustain and increase production, as well as investing associated gas, and projects related to increasing treasury and export capacities, extending marine pipelines and injecting water."

He stated that "the meetings were attended by the Undersecretary for Extraction Affairs, Directors of Basra Oil and Southern Gas Companies, the Director General of the Studies, Planning and Follow-up Department at the Ministry's Center, the Director of the Media Office and a number of officials concerned with the oil companies."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25203
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum