Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize

Go down

"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize Empty "Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize

Post by claud39 Wed May 26, 2021 10:10 am

"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize

05/26/2021

"Asiacell" nomination for the GLOMO World Prize 2114

Economy News - Baghdad 

Asiacell is once again proving its pioneering and prominent role in the telecom sector in Iraq by being selected in the Global Mobile Awards (GLOMOs) finals in the "Technology for Good" category, presented by the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSMA) at the annual Mobile World Forum (MWC) In Barcelona, ​​Spain.

After opening its first telemedicine center for people displaced from conflict areas with terrorism in Iraq, Asiacell won its nomination for the prestigious GLOMO Prize 2021, which definitely placed it among the most solid names in the world of communications and technology by obtaining this elite award.

Asiacell's selection of the award came just months after the recent launch of 4G LTE services and after implementing its innovative initiative in the Berdarash refugee camp in the Kurdistan region of the north of the country. The Bardarash Digital Telemedicine Center, established by Asiacell, with a new initiative within the outskirts of Dohuk Governorate, provides free medical treatment, relief, humanitarian aid and health guidance to those who fled their homes and areas of residence due to the escalation of violence in some cities and towns in Iraq.

This center possesses highly advanced scientific and medical equipment helped by Asiacell's fast internet to provide the broadest coverage of health and educational services, including online medical advice, educational facilities, free internet café and other specialized resettlement services, all for free.

This digital telemedicine center connects the refugees of Berdarash camp to the most advanced medical facility in Iraq, Faruq Medical City, which is located more than 275 km from the camp. The camp residents can hold therapy sessions online with the skilled doctors from Faruk Medical City to diagnose and treat their ailments. Moreover, doctors can easily contact the medical center and give instructions about the medication to be prescribed, the supplies to be used in the treatment, and also to determine the necessary schedule for medical procedures until the patient's recovery.

Since giving back to its community plays a pivotal role in its social responsibility strategy, Asiacell strives always and forever to remain the most socially citizen company and the leading official in Iraq for implementing effective and innovative sustainable projects that support the main actors of change towards creating a positive social impact and advocate unity, integrity and inclusion. . It serves the Iraqi community in many aspects by integrating its creative digital and technological capabilities into its operations, which have always been the staple of Asiacell's core values.

The GLOMO Awards are distributed as part of an annual event that celebrates the most innovative and new mobile products and digital services in the world to support innovation towards more modern products and services around the world. Live from Spain, GLOMO Prize winners will be announced in an hour-long virtual event at 12:00 (CET) on Wednesday 30 June 2021.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25179
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum