Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency

Go down

An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency Empty An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency

Post by claud39 Sat May 22, 2021 7:17 pm

[size=30]An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency[/size]

An Arab country introduces a 'plastic' currency in addition to its official currency F6c30f545-60961-202105221258

Baghdad - People

Khaled Farouk, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Egypt for the Currency Printing House, revealed that it is scheduled to start printing and offering plastic "polymer" money in the country during the month of June.  

Farouk confirmed, according to Egyptian media, followed by "People" (May 22, 2021), that "the issue of canceling the old money and replacing it with the new is not on the table, but rather they will be traded together." 

He added that "those responsible for the money printing file in the Central Bank of Egypt have completed the work of training workers on modern printing machines that were imported from abroad, and installing them in the new printing house of the Central Bank in the New Administrative Capital." 

Farouk said that "during the past months, operational tests were conducted for the" polymer "plastic money printing machines, in preparation for the start of printing and launching them. 

The official explained that "it is scheduled to start printing and offering plastic money of the 10-pound denomination, while following-up the citizens' reactions about the new currency and measuring the extent of satisfaction with it, then it will be followed by printing the 20-pound category of polymer during the second half of this year.  

Farouk emphasized that "the new printing press of the Central Bank in the Administrative Capital includes 4 lines for producing and printing money, and that the new printing machines print all denominations of paper and plastic currency, indicating that the new central bank printing press is scheduled to open in June." 

RT  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=60961
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum