Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES

Post by claud39 Fri May 21, 2021 1:09 pm

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES

2021-05-20

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING THE MICROFINANCE SECTOR IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES Logo-ar

Thursday, May 20, 2021
Those gathered to discuss:

The reality of microfinance in the Arab region before and during the Corona pandemic
Opportunities provided by the microfinance sector to support development and employment opportunities in the Arab region
The reforms needed to develop the microfinance sector in the Arab region
The options from legislation and policies in enhancing the financing available to the microfinance sector

Today, Thursday, May 20, 2021, the Arab Monetary Fund will organize a "remote" round table workshop on developing the microfinance sector in Arab countries within the framework of the regional initiative to enhance financial inclusion in Arab countries. The workshop, which is organized within the framework of realizing the strategic importance of developing the microfinance sector in promoting financial inclusion, contributing to job creation and employment and facing unemployment challenges, to contribute to achieving economic and social development, participates in the officials and technicians concerned with microfinance issues in the Arab countries from ministries of finance, central banks, and institutions Arab Monetary and institutions overseeing the microfinance sector, banks, bank unions, and networks of microfinance companies in the Arab countries. A number of international institutions will also participate in the workshop, led by the World Bank Group, the German Agency for Development, the Global Alliance for Financial Inclusion, and the Consultative Group to Help the Poor.

The workshop will discuss the reality of microfinance in the Arab region before, during and after the pandemic, and a number of issues on ways to develop the microfinance sector in the Arab region, including aspects of reforms to upgrade the microfinance sector, in addition to policy options and legislative and regulatory requirements to enhance microfinance opportunities in the short and medium term. .

The workshop also addresses the future vision of the microfinance sector within the framework of the digital financial services system and recent trends in the microfinance industry, reviewing in this context the experiences of a number of Arab and non-Arab countries, shedding light on the current challenges and ways to address them to improve the microfinance sector in the Arab region. .

On this occasion, His Excellency Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al Hamidi, Director General and Chairman of the Arab Monetary Fund, expressed his happiness with the interest of the Financial Inclusion Initiative in the Arab Region in the microfinance sector, given the great importance of upgrading this sector to support low-income segments of society in a way that helps in enhancing financial and economic stability. And social, through the transformation of these groups from categories of recipients of aid to productive and income-generating groups, which requires work to enhance and develop the role of the microfinance sector and achieve its sustainability. His Excellency also expressed his aspirations for the workshop to come out with appropriate recommendations for more activities that enhance awareness of the requirements for developing this vital sector.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%8F%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B5%D8%BA%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum