Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best

Go down

Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best Empty Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best

Post by claud39 Tue May 18, 2021 9:56 am

Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best

05/18/2021

Saleh: The government's monetary presence is at its best 5260

Economy News - Baghdad

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, reassured, on Tuesday, that the salaries of employees and retirees and social care are insured during the current and next years, while expressing his fear that the passage of the 2022 budget will stall.

Saleh said, "The Iraqi government's cash presence is at its best at the present time," noting that "the average price of a barrel of oil today is about $ 60, and the obligations payable have been performed on a regular basis, and the cash liquidity is high," according to "Wawa."

He added that "the budget was hedged with internal borrowing for fear of facing any shortage of liquidity," noting: "If the default price in the budget is 45 dollars and the real price is 60 dollars, there will be a difference to cover the requirements on the basis of financing the deficit by borrowing."

He added that "there are pessimistic theories that assume that there are other payments and that non-oil revenues are still low. They are taken into consideration that oil revenues are recorded in one form, and the truth is another form." The remaining% of the revenues are non-oil, but in practice this has not materialized, so there is a gap that is covered by borrowing.

He stressed that "the economic situation in general is reassuring, and there is no fear for it in light of the current circumstances," noting that "the most prominent economic challenges are the coincidence of the election date 10/10 with the date of submitting the draft of the federal budget for 2022 between the Council of Ministers, in which the approval of laws becomes disrupted and becomes The government is a business administration and between parliament, which is about to be constitutionally expired. "

He pointed out that "this matter is worrisome, and we do not know how the elections will end and how the next government and parliament will be formed," explaining that "all these matters are against the approval or delay of the budget."

Saleh stressed that "there is no fear of regular payment of salaries to employees and retirees and social care in light of the regular and high financial flow and budgetary hedging," indicating that "the situation will be comfortable until the end of the year 2022."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25097
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum