Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country

Go down

Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country Empty Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 17, 2021 9:01 pm

Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country 904744-4e5e3e7b-6e55-43c8-bde7-0d1191b5966d
Monday 17, May 2021 10:12

Baghdad / NINA / The expert in economic affairs, Raad Twig, said that excluding Iraq from the International Davos Forum held last month is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country.

Twig said in a statement to the Iraqi National News Agency / NINA / that "the Davos International Forum is a global economic forum that discusses economic developments in the world, and the exclusion of Iraq from it for the lack of quality education, whether at the level of higher and primary education, represents a warning bell for decision-makers in the country, so institutions must Al-Iraqiya should not listen to this warning, update economic policies, and change the essence of education in Iraq in order for it to be productive education.

He added: "In practice, the quality of education is the first step towards building an economy that can support 40 million people, which will double to 80 million after two decades, and this represents a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country to put the right man in the right place in the leadership of distinguished economic and educational institutions. Stereotyped. "

Twig stressed "the necessity to search for scientific methods to start from the state of immersion in the static and monotonous economy, and to launch a major economic process to obtain high growth rates equivalent to the high population growth rate", indicating: "The projections for annual growth rates in Iraq indicate 1.8%, and it is necessary." From the acceleration of major, immediate, real and realistic economic development, and the necessity of keeping political interference away from economic reality. "

He continued, "Improving the quality of education is not by training a number of students on specific exams, but by spreading knowledge collectively to the Iraqi community as a whole and not in a piecemeal fashion, and that will have an economic impact on society, which will raise the name of Iraq high in Davos and other forums." / End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=904744

Economist / NINA /: Excluding Iraq from the Davos forum is a wake-up call for decision-makers in the country 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum