Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes"

Go down

MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" Empty MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes"

Post by claud39 Mon May 17, 2021 6:44 pm

MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes"

17/05/2021

MP: The remaining life of the government is not sufficient to make important "ministerial changes" %D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9..-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D8%A7-696x435

Information / Special ...

On Monday, the MP for the Arab Project, Abdel-Khaleq Al-Azzawi, ruled out important ministerial changes in the Al-Kazemi government due to lack of time.

Al-Azzawi said in an interview with the Information Agency, that "there are parliamentary demands for changes to some ministers in the cabinet of the Al-Kazemi government for various reasons, but the general situation and the proximity of the elections after 5 months from now may not be sufficient to make any important ministerial changes because the interrogation leading to the dismissal needs to be done." "This period of time is not currently available."

He added, "Making any ministerial changes is unlikely because the life of the government is very limited, and most political forces have begun preparing their conditions to run for the upcoming parliamentary elections, because postponing them is getting more difficult with the passage of time, but the matter remains dependent on political positions and developments in the country."

He pointed out that "the upcoming elections are important and pivotal in the history of Iraq , and we hope that the next government will be as responsible in terms of dealing with the crises afflicting the country."

Several political forces had put forward ideas for ministerial changes, the most prominent of which was Finance, and provided official inquiries in this direction. 

Finished 25 F.

https://almaalomah.org/2021/05/17/535247/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum