Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected

Go down

Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected Empty Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected

Post by claud39 Fri May 14, 2021 7:01 pm

Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected

Saudi Arabia is trying to re-offer an investment project that Iraq had previously rejected %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-2-696x392

The information / Baghdad ..

On Friday, the president of the Saudi Excellence Company, Abdullah Al-Melehi, revealed a Saudi intention to re-offer an investment project in the Western Desert that had previously been rejected by the Iraqi government for reasons related to a threat to groundwater.

Al-Melehi said in a statement reported by the Saudi newspaper, Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, which was reviewed by the information, that “There are investments that Saudi companies will soon launch in Iraq in the fields of manufacturing industries, such as industry, agriculture, and multiple projects, while Saudi investment companies specializing in raising livestock and cows have been offered. 
The Iraqi government has the idea of ​​investing 4 million dunums in the Western Desert between Anbar Governorate, through the cities of Karbala and Najaf, to the Samawah Desert, with a contract extending for more than 50 years to cultivate agricultural crops and raise cows.

He added that "among the investments that will be implemented by the Emirati and Saudi companies is the production of some internal industries in Iraq , as joint factories between Iraq and these two countries will be ... also one of the most important investment projects is the interest in electric power projects from Saudi Arabia and the United States."

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi government had previously announced its rejection of the Saudi investment project, as it threatens the groundwater in Iraq and exposes it to the risk of loss. 

End / 25

https://almaalomah.org/2021/05/14/534599/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum