Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition

Go down

Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition Empty Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition

Post by claud39 Fri May 14, 2021 6:56 pm

Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition

14/05/2021

Nineveh prepares for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition %D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-696x435

The information / Baghdad ..

The Ministry of Trade announced, on Friday, that the Nineveh Governorate is preparing for the launch of the Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition for the period from 25 to 28 May in Nineveh Governorate under the slogan “Together… for the reconstruction of Nineveh.”

"The exhibition will be launched with great participation from the Ministry of Oil and its companies, the Ministry of Industry and Minerals and its companies, the Ministry of Electricity and many construction and investment construction companies," the general manager of the Iraqi Exhibitions Company, Sarmad Taha Saeed, said in a statement.

Saeed added, "The exhibition is organized by the Golden Falcon Company for organizing international exhibitions and conferences, and sponsored by the Governor of Nineveh Najm Abdullah Al-Jubouri."

He explained, "The exhibition is an important step in order to contribute to the campaign to restore the province of Mosul after the damage it suffered as a result of the military operations after the occupation of ISIS."The exhibition also contributes to revitalizing trade relations and supporting the economy in the governorate. 

End / 25

https://almaalomah.org/2021/05/14/534686/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum