Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The investment vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The investment vacation

Go down

The investment vacation Empty The investment vacation

Post by claud39 Sun May 09, 2021 9:32 am

The investment vacation

05/09/2021

The investment vacation 27448

Yasser Al-Metwally 

The cabinet’s decision to withdraw investment licenses for lagging projects sparked widespread debate among investors as well as among economists.

This decision has positive repercussions on reforming the investment process, as well as negative repercussions at the same time. These advantages and disadvantages are distributed among the causes and causes of the decision, and most importantly the objectives envisaged from it.

On the investor side, this decision has raised legitimate concerns among new investors or those who want to invest, regardless of the nature of the decision, i.e. its correctness from its mistake, and this controversy is a negative reflection on the investment process in the future, at a time when the state seeks to search for investors for the purpose of rebuilding a homeland.

As for economists, their debate has focused on researching the causes and causes of the delay, and here the causes and causes of each lagging project must be identified separately, and the results and causes should be announced with full transparency and disclosure in order to rationalize the correctness of the decision or not.

This opinion serves the investment process as a whole, and this method will be a means to correct the course of investment first, and it makes us overcome the errors that caused this delay and not fall into it in the future, whether by the investor or the owner and I mean the state or even the owner of the private property.

The results, which will be disclosed with transparency and disclosure, will lead us to adopt them in the direction of reforming legislation, decisions, and procedures for investment and the investment process in the future. The aim here is not to reduce the decision to withdraw the investment license, but to clarify its importance and legal force that preserves the rights of the two parties to the equation in the investment process (the investor and the owner), a state or individuals.

Perhaps the delay or delay of any project, especially in circumstances beyond the control of the investor or the owner, is much easier than disposing of the investment license or using the lands allocated for investment other than the projects for which this investment is designated. Therefore, dealing with the exploitation of lands other than the agreed-upon purposes, I need accountability, withdrawal and confiscation of licenses.

As for the reluctance, it must be examined carefully and transparently, and here it is imperative that the evaluation of the reasons for reluctance be subject to oversight to reduce some of the spoilers' impact.
The issue of withdrawing investment licenses will enter the state into a cycle of legal problems and occupy the role of justice and the judiciary with an additional case that takes time, effort and expense a lot, whether on the state or the investor.

Therefore, it requires accuracy and transparency in determining the causes and causes of delay before embarking on the implementation of the decision to withdraw the investment license, in order to avoid waste of time, costs and delay in construction and investment. For this reason, the investment license that includes correct conditions and controls guarantees rights to both sides of the equation, and it is the real building block of the country.

The bottom line is to be patient and wait in the implementation of the decisions to withdraw investment licenses, until the violations are sorted out and the causes and causes are identified. The cost of waiting here is in favor of correcting the course of the investment process with the will to overcome the causes and causes.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25034
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum