Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy"

Go down

Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" Empty Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy"

Post by claud39 Sun May 09, 2021 9:27 am

Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy"

05/08/2021

Electricity: A joint cooperation with "Total" to produce electricity using "solar energy" 26324

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Electricity announced that it had signed a "preliminary" agreement with the French company, Total, to install new 1,000-megawatt solar stations, while it promised citizens "satisfactory" processing hours.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Al-Abadi, said, "The energy production from generating stations throughout Iraq is currently around 15,000 megawatts, and it is expected to reach 22,000 megawatts by the beginning of next June, which will provide large and very satisfactory processing hours for citizens compared to Previous years, "according to" Al-Sabah. "

Al-Abadi revealed that the ministry aspires to reach 22,000 megawatts of electric power production next June, which will help supply electric power that will be better than last summer, indicating the possibility of reaching 28,000 megawatts of production in the event that the gas supply is stable and available.

The actual need for Iraqi gas during the summer to 70 million standard cubic feet per day, according to the spokesperson for the Ministry of Electricity.

The government continues to negotiate with the Iranian government on cooperation and coordination in the field of electricity, as well as the stability of supplying gas to Iraqi production plants during the summer.

The spokesperson for the Ministry of Electricity confirmed that the processing hours are governed by the size of the excess on the network and the commitment of the governorates to the quotas, the supply of gas to the stations, and that dealing with the matter may result in some accidents, technical emergencies and transformer malfunctions, and therefore the equipment will vary from one region to another, he said.

Al-Abadi stated that the next few days will witness the introduction of new units for work and production of electricity, pointing out that “on the 17th of this month, the official opening of the first unit of the Salah al-Din Thermal Power Station with a capacity of 630 megawatts will be followed by the second unit at a rate of 630 megawatts after 3 months. It has provided the system with 1,260 megawatts. "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25033
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum