Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces

Go down

Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces Empty Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces

Post by claud39 Sat May 01, 2021 10:51 am

[size=30]Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces[/size]

Electricity talks about efforts to test the electronic meter in all provinces 315a0d9be-1019-202101261135

Baghdad - People 

On Saturday, the Ministry of Electricity confirmed that there are efforts to popularize the electronic meter experiment in all regions.

Ministry spokesman Ahmed Moussa said in a statement to the official agency affiliated with "People" (May 1, 2021), that "the electronic counter is supposed to work in elected areas, and then study the experiment criteria in terms of its success in terms of its failure and addressing the failures in it." That, "according to government decisions, the Ministry of Electricity will put the Council of Ministers and the General Secretariat in the picture, to circulate this experiment to the rest of Iraq if it succeeds."  

Moussa pointed out that "the most prominent challenges facing the ministry is the fuel plan file, given that the production plants need more fuel in their work, and therefore there is a need for a governing and necessary fuel plan in favor of the sustainability of work in power production and generation stations, in addition to continuing to detail (Dividing) agricultural areas and slums without the knowledge of electricity, which creates additional loads on the network, and thus the electricity cannot keep pace with the demand. "  

He indicated that "continuing to delineate agricultural and slum areas and changing the sex of the property are among the main problems facing the ministry, in addition to the increase in energy consumption and the large number of excesses on the network, which confuses and causes the wear and tear of the distribution network, in addition to other factors such as non-compliance with the established quotas For the governorates, which negatively affects the rest of the governorates. 

He continued: “And there is another obstacle, which is the failure to pay returns from collecting electricity wages, as the ministry supplies citizens and government institutions with energy, and on the other hand, some institutions, including ministries and agencies, refrain from paying the debts they owe in favor of electricity, which makes electricity in a confusion, because Collecting electricity wages will contribute to purchasing the ruling materials by easing bottlenecks by installing electricity equipment, and thus being able to supply electricity. " 

He pointed out that "Iraq needs 28 thousand megawatts of energy to meet the total demand, and the percentage of energy production in electricity currently has reached 15 thousand, and will reach during the period from 5/15/2021 to 1/6/2021 to 22 thousand megawatts, provided Regularity of the fuel plan. "  

Regarding when Iraq will stop importing gas, Moussa said: "Iraq will dispense with importing gas as soon as the fuel plan is completed, and the ministry has proceeded to implement the federal government's directives by rehabilitating the gas fields, and there are central gas fields such as the Ardawi, Siba, Majnoon, and eastern Diyala fields." Therefore, we believe that if the gas produced from these fields is invested, it will suffice to meet the need for electricity. "  

He pointed out that "the Ministry of Oil continues with the powers of the Ministerial Energy Council and government directives, to rehabilitate gas fields and adopt national gas, but the issue needs time limits and time limits."  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=59323
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum