Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21

Go down

"Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 Empty "Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:12 pm

Dear community,

I'm not an intel guru, nor will I become one.

I have been in this for a few years, met most of the intel gurus,

Tank, Philip Tilton, Alexander/Yosef (These 3 are with the cabal)

Then there is Bruce, and now we also have Nick Fleming.

Bruce and Nick Fleming, I see them as pure entertainment.

Why you might ask? Well simply due to the fact that they just share what they hear from sources that share misinformation with sometimes a little bit of truth. 

Now here is some info, that might make you have the same or a different look on these intel gurus.

A good friend of mine, he called me crazy, said I was being scammed, would not believe the RV was real at all.

Then some other high up people told him it was actually true, and he got deeper involved.

He got so involved, he made connections, with kings and queens, presidents, and the biggest whales of the RV.

Meaning he got involved with Tier 1, Tier 2 and many in Tier 3.

He shared a lot of information with me, that they shared with him. 

Here is what I found out.....

The entire RV process, only started a few months ago.

This means...all those years ya all been waiting, there was no delays at all.

The process did not even start yet....the rv hadn't started yet, so for that reason...there never has been a delay at all.

Now there has been 1 delay, with tier 3. Tier 1 and tier 2 got done weeks ago, they were done very fast.
However tier 3, most of them waited for many years, and what caused a delay with them is the fact that for many of them

their documents were all outdated. In many cases, it was 20 years out of date, so when they got notified, they had to update all their documents, all their papers, and that took a bit.

Now they are almost done, the phase for tier 4A is already started or about to be started. 

One guy that can be followed for information in regarding this situation is ISAAC.

I sometimes get info from my friend, that I run by Isaac to have him confirm or say it is not true.

I trust Isaac, I do not trust any of the other intel gurus, specially not the cabal ones.

The things is sometimes run by Isaac, he does not share that kind of information with his followers in telegram.

He does share what matters, and he keeps it short and powerful, without any extra story or nonsense attached to it.

I do respect that.

Now what I can share, is that the process is in full motion, in full process, tier 4B is just gonna have to wait it's turn, but our turn is coming very very soon. 

I am sorry to let you know, you have all been lied too, for so many years. By many different intel gurus, but you all deserve to to know the truth. 

Just remember, Love is the key to everything, everything starts within ourselves first.

How we choose to respond to the problems we face, the troubles, the waiting, that is on us, and no one else.

Be wise, be smart, love yourself, so you may all share your love with others.

Sharing divine love is worth more then any dollar you can ever give. Never forget this. 

Angel of Light

"Some Actual Real Info about the RV Process" by Angel of Light 3/29/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum